S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't get why people get aggressively defensive (if that even makes sense) about dubs vs. subs. I like both and can honestly say I don't have a preference. I got used to subs after getting sick of seeing the dub of DBZ loop right at the height of the Namek Saga and not being able to "find out what happens on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z!!!!!". Judging people for watching what they prefer is about as stupid as racism.

86819ee6ae46751d44281ce4c6628614.jpg

M.J. says Pow!

I don't get why people get aggressively defensive (if that even makes sense) about dubs vs. subs. I like both and can honestly say I don't have a preference. I got used to subs after getting sick of seeing the dub of DBZ loop right at the height of the Namek Saga and not being able to "find out what happens on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z!!!!!". Judging people for watching what they prefer is about as stupid as racism.
You mean when it aired on WB Kids, right? I remember that, it was stupid. The hell? Worst part of DBZ not being able to progress properly due to odd ball things

Tin just comes across like any ****** bag Youtube commenter that trashes anything English in Anime. Get the **** over it, the Japanese versions don't' immediately rival other languages. Get over it. Just about every ****ing video on YT has these pricks.

Last edited:
749f6b58cd5473e0457505b55a35efdc.jpg
fe1c5859ef71ee3b12a03642a1dca8b8.jpg

Totall unrelated to Dragonball but I just played thru the best side mission on Yakuza 0. It had Spielberg and M.J.

Tin just comes across like any ****** bag Youtube commenter that trashes anything English in Anime. Get the **** over it, the Japanese versions don't' immediately rival other languages. Get over it. Just about every ****ing video on YT has these pricks.

Apt comparison. Every other dub except Japanese is immediately cast aside just because it's not Japanese. It's the most bias s*** I've ever seen and it's so annoying. Using that logic, I can conclude that every McDonalds in Japan is terrible because it's not in America. Please.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Should've used an Asian baby.

4472b145245541a7e43e6367ed0fc7ed.jpg

Unlock your inner Z fighter

Soooo true! It's one of my lifelong goals to learn Japanese. Funny thing is there's a lot of words in Japanese that are based on English words. When I'm watching anime in Japanese, there's always a few words here and there that I can make out since they sound so similar.

I don't know what's going on in this thread anymore

both in a good and bad way

I've been waiting for this one given it's a more accurate representation of Goku than the OG. The coloring is just so much better than the overtanned original with the teal boots, belts, and wristbands. After this, I gotta get the Xenoverse Trunks since he's in anime coloring even though he has a metallic finish for my MSP DB collection to be current :)

Back