S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now available for PO at HLJ friends ;)
Man, these are selling like hotcakes no joke! I'm assuming it will be sold out just as fast in BBTS or toyz in the box. Any idea when they will be up on the American websites? Got to keep my eyes on the look out for these!!!
[emoji102] [emoji102] [emoji102] [emoji102] [emoji102] [emoji102] [emoji102] [emoji102] [emoji102] [emoji102] [emoji102] [emoji102] [emoji102] [emoji102] [emoji102] [emoji102] [emoji102] [emoji102] [emoji102] [emoji102] [emoji102] [emoji102]

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

I guess it should not take long to appear with the American websites, only have to appear before on the facebook page of Bluefin confirming their price and month of release.

You know I've been wondering... if SSJ Goku, Piccolo, and Gohan are regular releases, what took them so long to re-issue Gohan when they kept re-issuing Goku and Piccolo frequently? I wonder if the new Awakened Goku would get re-issued as often as SSJ Goku and Piccolo... or if he'll suffer the same fate of Gohan and will only be re-issued after many years lol :(

Guys, guys calm down! Awakening Goku wont ever "sell out" hes a normal release, remember? Tamashii will continue to quell demand until release, I guarantee it, especially for American sites.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Guys, guys calm down! Awakening Goku wont ever "sell out" hes a normal release, remember? Tamashii will continue to quell demand until release, I guarantee it, especially for American sites.

I agree with you friend, the rush is only for those we like to pre-order on those sites ;)

Just pre_ordered Premieum color ssj vegeta from nappon-Yassan. Are they reliable ?

For me it is highly reliable and recommended pre-order in Nippon-Yasan, I bought more than 20 exclusive figures on that site.

I repainted this image:

SS%20Son%20Goku%20SWA%20Energy%203_zps4h3d1ucq.jpg

It was really stupid how Goku ONLY went for PO at 4 A.M., the hell? I saw him and thought I could get him early but no, he's gone everywhere. damn it...well I still have my Barnes and Nobles and if I'm lucky, he releases in Barnes and Nobles in January of next year, my birthday :yess: lol
Just pre_ordered Premieum color ssj vegeta from nappon-Yassan. Are they reliable ?
The price is too high, and their shipping is meh. I don't trust them unless I have no other choice personally, like for some super limited web shop exclusives.

I'm sorry, it was available only for a blink.

I saw the figure in BBTS but the pre-order was quickly ended.

In BBTS it was priced at $39.99 and its original price is $16 approximately in the Tamashii Web Shop.

bnr_SHF_SSVegetaPCE_B01_fix.jpg

According to the official information the figure includes an extra pair of hands (compared with the previous version) to reproduce the Galick Gun attack and the figure has a more delicate shading (which we have seen in the images).

Source: Tamashii Web Shouten.

Thanks for the answer . :goodpost:

I'll just wait for BBTS to get their pre orders up. Shipping from Nippon Yassan is expensive. Gonna cost $13.65 EMS totaling $55.24. BBTS I hope will have it listed for $40.00 and shipping will be based on whats in my POL

Keep yourself that but there will be a month long delay if u order off bbts. Why torture yourself for the wait?

Ok so I tried pre-order vegeta and even though it says pre-order it won't let me what gives... I'm not worried cause they will have more in stock later on... But yeah was just wondering on this...

preorder.jpg

1. Japanese sites cost more
2. Japanese sites overcharge for shipping, even though I live closer to them than America.

A month wait hasnt hurt me so far, as long as I do eventually get the figure I dont mind seeing everyone elses pics!

You forget how long I have collected these for man, i'll be fine ;)

1. Japanese sites cost more
2. Japanese sites overcharge for shipping, even though I live closer to them than America.

A month wait hasnt hurt me so far, as long as I do eventually get the figure I dont mind seeing everyone elses pics!

You forget how long I have collected these for man, i'll be fine ;)

Bbts sells for retail price plus shipping. Amiami.com has a 26% discount and shipping is reasonably priced. Let's not forget EMS deliver their goods in 3 business days tops.

Bbts takes over 2 weeks to deliver. You'll be slapped by customs via their faster option just cuz its fedex. How about them apples?

I dont use bbts, anime island is my go-to. Their shipping is cheap, they sell for less than retail if you catch them quick, and most important for me, they will mark down prices on their boxes to avoid customs.

No point getting an item quick if it means you pay a fortune in customs charges.

Back