S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's like $6 a month, and very worth it. Just to get rid of ads and be able to stream on a PS3 and other devices. A little off topic though, as they likely will not be streaming Super, as it's licensed by Funimation, whom have their own service.

Yay but that six bucks you can put towards figures.

Unlock your inner Z fighter

Happier news, SDCC is right around the corner. Can't wait to see these figures in person! :dance:dance
Super jealous, but I find that most times when I attend a convention, MOST of the news that comes out of it, I miss and have to read up on after I leave. I guess I'll just have to live vicariously through you guys who are actually going to be in attendance.

I don't even think Tamashi Nations has displays of their toys at Fan Expo Toronto. Thank goodness for Megahouse!

I'm digging the windswept hair on that Goku. I would almost buy it just for that power pole and scabbard.

Me too friend, although I would have liked to get the exclusive version with the original outfit and the flying nimbus:

1000097898_1.jpg

Wall advertising promoting DBS and the SS Son Goku SWA Ver. in Tokio:

11156162_10207340271168615_4646411437415684828_n.jpg

11665585_10207340271328619_3380163074372495450_n.jpg

11692745_10207340271608626_9147526125389227925_n.jpg

Souce: Toysdaily.

The first episode of DBS isn't gonna be anything exciting, we already know what it'll be. Goku riding on that tractor, mentally training himself with visions of Freeza, Cell, etc. ChiChi nagging him to find a job, some banter between Beerus and Whis, etc.

The first episode of DBS isn't gonna be anything exciting, we already know what it'll be. Goku riding on that tractor, mentally training himself with visions of Freeza, Cell, etc. ChiChi nagging him to find a job, some banter between Beerus and Whis, etc.
First episodes of Dragon Ball aren't anything special, Z's was boring, GT...was something but to me, for the wrong reasons, but Dragon Ball actually wasn't that bad a start, at least with showing you what you were getting into.

I for one am looking forward to the epic tractor races between Goku, Vegeta, and Piccolo that'll take place over the first 10 episodes :rotfl

@shonen More golden than frieza's newest form. **** is SO catchy, just like

(btw shonen if you wanna link a video, just put video in [] in front of the link, and the same with a / before video (slash within the brackets) after the link.)

Back