S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I kinda love how everyone is freaking out about scooping up Awakened Goku right now.

6ba64-panic.gif

Oh genius gif pull.

"“Dragon Ball Super” is a complete continuation of the Majin Buu story arc. It’s got a bit of post-battle aftermath, continues with the “Battle of Gods” arc where the God of Destruction Beerus appears and the “Revival of ‘F’” arc where Freeza comes back to life, and then, I’ve written a strange new story where they finally depart from this universe. They’re fighting against their neighbors, Universe 6!
They’ll yell at me if I give away too many spoilers, so I’ll keep the rest a secret, but they’re chasing after giant Super Dragon Balls; I think things will unfold in a bright and simple way, that will be really fun and exciting!
Since it’s another universe, loads of new characters will turn up. I’ll do my best to draw the tons of character designs necessary, so I’m looking forward to this too.
You know, it suddenly occurs to me that somewhere along the line the Dragon Ball anime has become quite a huge story. Since I’m the guy who drew the thing, it’s a bit weird for me to say this, but when I first started out I never dreamed it would have a universe as a setting (laughs). Don’t worry though, it’s still going to be the same sort of easy-to-understand content as always.
****rot will be travelling to other universes to search for the "Super dragon balls" which has the 9-star dragon ball which was revealed in DB super manga cover."

- Akira Toriyama

Wow, dang, I like most of what I'm hearing to be honest. So universe 6 huh? Weird...

But so there are other dragonballs there. That means either another version of namekians, or namekians aren't the original inventors of them. Both is interesting imo.

Where did you get that snake?

Cool so the nine star ball wasn't a misprint, but where was the 6, 7, and 8 star ball on the cover?

Wow, dang, I like most of what I'm hearing to be honest. So universe 6 huh? Weird...

But so there are other dragonballs there. That means either another version of namekians, or namekians aren't the original inventors of them. Both is interesting imo.

Where did you get that snake?

A Vegeta Facebook page shared it. Seems legit to me. If I had to guess, all the universes are the same but have mirrored opposites of every being in their respective universe. I wonder, if the greatest enemy Goku will ever face will be himself from a separate universe.

So according to Nippon the Trunks Figuarts Zero EX is only 22cm which converts to 8.5 inches... I really doubt that cause he wasn't that much shorter than the SSJ3 Goku EX... But then again that might be so... if that's the case I will pass on that... Was hoping he would be around the 11 inch mark...

15448002924_933f893004_o.jpg

In that pic he does pretty shorter than ex goku though.

I don't mind though. Maybe that'll keep the cost down some

A Vegeta Facebook page shared it. Seems legit to me. If I had to guess, all the universes are the same but have mirrored opposites of every being in their respective universe. I wonder, if the greatest enemy Goku will ever face will be himself from a separate universe.
That would be interesting, perhaps it would be Goku if he never fell in the ravine, or was with Raditz, Vegeta and Nappa from a young age.

That would be interesting, perhaps it would be Goku if he never fell in the ravine, or was with Raditz, Vegeta and Nappa from a young age.

That's a hellva idea. He could of turned Oozaru and destroyed all the inhabitants of Earth. It would almost be a canon Turles.

I know myself and a few others have mentioned it before, but the multiverse fan comic puts forward those very "what-ifs" and does it really well. They have a k a k arott that never bumped his head and killed everyone on Earth. Funnily enough they made it Vegeta who became a ssj on Namek in that universe.

News - Dragon Ball Multiverse
Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

That's a hellva idea. He could of turned Oozaru and destroyed all the inhabitants of Earth. It would almost be a canon Turles.
Totally. I wonder if Gohan, and by extension Trunks and Goten, would still exist...this could mean some crazy changes, like Cell, and the Androids not even existing.

In that pic he does pretty shorter than ex goku though.

I don't mind though. Maybe that'll keep the cost down some

Trunks forehead should come to the top of goku's chest. if this is Trunks from before the Androids appeared.

Super_Saiyan_Future_Trunks_vs._Super_Saiyan_Goku_1.png

Totally. I wonder if Gohan, and by extension Trunks and Goten, would still exist...this could mean some crazy changes, like Cell, and the Androids not even existing.

The Red Ribbon army wouldn't even exist in that world. What if, Bardock killed Frieza after becoming a SSJ and the Saiyans were still alive in that universe?

So I did a photoshop and hopefully Trunks comes out to close this size... I still don't get why they put those clear things on Goku's feet when Trunks nor Buu have them..

FZEXSize.jpg

Because the pose is clearly taken from when he looks toward the side to buu for the first time and he's flying at that moment.

@Snake ermagerd... Is goku gonna meet other universe Bardock!?

Oh my god if we got fat beerus will we get...... fat frieza!?o___O

Because the pose is clearly taken from when he looks toward the side to buu for the first time and he's flying at that moment.

@Snake ermagerd... Is goku gonna meet other universe Bardock!?

Oh my god if we got fat beerus will we get...... fat frieza!?o___O

Fat Vegeta :lecture

Back