S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont use bbts, anime island is my go-to. Their shipping is cheap, they sell for less than retail if you catch them quick, and most important for me, they will mark down prices on their boxes to avoid customs.

No point getting an item quick if it means you pay a fortune in customs charges.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
I never get slapped with customs whenever i order from amiami. Its only when i order huge box full of items.

Bbts sells for retail price plus shipping. Amiami.com has a 26% discount and shipping is reasonably priced. Let's not forget EMS deliver their goods in 3 business days tops.

Bbts takes over 2 weeks to deliver. You'll be slapped by customs via their faster option just cuz its fedex. How about them apples?

I ordered from Nippon-yassan and I picked fed ex 2-3 days shipping at $12 . Your saying that fedex is bad ?

1. Japanese sites cost more
2. Japanese sites overcharge for shipping, even though I live closer to them than America.

Sorry!?:lol Scotland is closer to america than to japan mate.XD Unless you maybe wanna go over the north pole, but even then america seems closer to me..

Think I'm not gonna order from us this time, with the dollar so strong lately it doesn't have much advantage anymore to me. I need to know Asian sellers that 'mark down'...

Sorry!?:lol Scotland is closer to america than to japan mate.XD Unless you maybe wanna go over the north pole, but even then america seems closer to me..

America is the size of western Europe so it probably depends. California is definitely closer. New York? Maybe not.:flag

I kinda love how everyone is freaking out about scooping up Awakened Goku right now.

6ba64-panic.gif

I think you are probably right actually, my bad :lol Geography was never my strong point in school, hence why i went with computing :p

In any case, Having tried the likes of Nippon Yassan and Ami-Ami before, I am still confident that Anime-Island is the cheapest for me.

"“Dragon Ball Super” is a complete continuation of the Majin Buu story arc. It’s got a bit of post-battle aftermath, continues with the “Battle of Gods” arc where the God of Destruction Beerus appears and the “Revival of ‘F’” arc where Freeza comes back to life, and then, I’ve written a strange new story where they finally depart from this universe. They’re fighting against their neighbors, Universe 6!
They’ll yell at me if I give away too many spoilers, so I’ll keep the rest a secret, but they’re chasing after giant Super Dragon Balls; I think things will unfold in a bright and simple way, that will be really fun and exciting!
Since it’s another universe, loads of new characters will turn up. I’ll do my best to draw the tons of character designs necessary, so I’m looking forward to this too.
You know, it suddenly occurs to me that somewhere along the line the Dragon Ball anime has become quite a huge story. Since I’m the guy who drew the thing, it’s a bit weird for me to say this, but when I first started out I never dreamed it would have a universe as a setting (laughs). Don’t worry though, it’s still going to be the same sort of easy-to-understand content as always.
****rot will be travelling to other universes to search for the "Super dragon balls" which has the 9-star dragon ball which was revealed in DB super manga cover."

- Akira Toriyama

"“Dragon Ball Super” is a complete continuation of the Majin Buu story arc. It’s got a bit of post-battle aftermath, continues with the “Battle of Gods” arc where the God of Destruction Beerus appears and the “Revival of ‘F’” arc where Freeza comes back to life, and then, I’ve written a strange new story where they finally depart from this universe. They’re fighting against their neighbors, Universe 6!
They’ll yell at me if I give away too many spoilers, so I’ll keep the rest a secret, but they’re chasing after giant Super Dragon Balls; I think things will unfold in a bright and simple way, that will be really fun and exciting!
Since it’s another universe, loads of new characters will turn up. I’ll do my best to draw the tons of character designs necessary, so I’m looking forward to this too.
You know, it suddenly occurs to me that somewhere along the line the Dragon Ball anime has become quite a huge story. Since I’m the guy who drew the thing, it’s a bit weird for me to say this, but when I first started out I never dreamed it would have a universe as a setting (laughs). Don’t worry though, it’s still going to be the same sort of easy-to-understand content as always.
****rot will be travelling to other universes to search for the "Super dragon balls" which has the 9-star dragon ball which was revealed in DB super manga cover."

- Akira Toriyama

Love the mature language filter in this one here.

Damn. I wanted to order bd goku on amiami and get that early bird discount. So much for that. I know we can expect him to go up again on amiami but has that early bird discount window already closed?

Damn. I wanted to order bd goku on amiami and get that early bird discount. So much for that. I know we can expect him to go up again on amiami but has that early bird discount window already closed?
It seems to close far later on for figures, like some of the figmas but that's because figmas go into delay a lot.

1. Japanese sites cost more
2. Japanese sites overcharge for shipping, even though I live closer to them than America.
They really don't charge more, at least from my experience. Most sites give nice discounts like HLJ and amiami while shipping can vary so I'll give you that.
I kinda love how everyone is freaking out about scooping up Awakened Goku right now.

6ba64-panic.gif
the-joker-a-little-push.gif

I'm not worried about Awakened/bd Goku because he's a regular release . That's why I ordered premium VEGETA because once he's gone this time I bet it will be it .

Has Awkened Goku appear on Nippon yet? As far as I know only AmiAmi had him up for pre-order.

Back