S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
toriyama said that he feels red is a "stronger" color than blue. but i think thats just his personal opinion and has no bearing on SSGSS being weaker than SSG

Yay but it's his creation if he says ssg is stronger than ssgss (which he did) then how are you going to argue with that?

Unlock your inner Z fighter

By my understanding, to become a God, all that's required is the 5 pure hearted Saiyans giving their power to another Saiyan. The Saiyan getting the power doesn't need to be SSJ so literally any Saiyan can become a God, even Raditz if he wasn't such a d***. Saiyan God would make more sense and then this form would be called Super Saiyan God with Super Saiyan God (2)(3) after that.

Where was it stated that Super Saiyan God was stronger than SSGSS? I must've missed that if it was posted

a7e3386b9177e598e6514f4b381f98dd.jpg

Here's the link It's Official, Goku Has Blue Hair in Dragon Ball Z

We all know how forgetful Toriyama can be & how he just makes things up on the whim. He might have just been joking, who knows. He can say tomorrow how he feels Gohan was stronger when he was on Namek than he was when he reached Mystic/Ultimate. But we all know that would be BS :lol

a7e3386b9177e598e6514f4b381f98dd.jpg

Here's the link It's Official, Goku Has Blue Hair in Dragon Ball Z

In the interview, Toriyama might've been referring to the color red over blue for the original Super Saiyan God. I think the writer of this particular article just misinterpreted what was being said. SSGSS is stronger than Super Saiyan God, it wouldn't make sense otherwise. SSGSS is Super Saiyan with SSG powers absorbed, so how could it possibly be weaker? It's also stated in the movie by Whis that in that form Goku is stronger than 70% power Beerus, and Whis says that if Goku and Vegeta both challenge Beerus in this form, they might be able to beat him.

In the interview, Toriyama might've been referring to the color red over blue for the original Super Saiyan God. I think the writer of this particular article just misinterpreted what was being said. SSGSS is stronger than Super Saiyan God, it wouldn't make sense otherwise. SSGSS is Super Saiyan with SSG powers absorbed, so how could it possibly be weaker? It's also stated in the movie by Whis that in that form Goku is stronger than 70% power Beerus, and Whis says that if Goku and Vegeta both challenge Beerus in this form, they might be able to beat him.

There's not much to misinterpret ssg is stronger than ssgss. Red is stronger than blue It makes sense you can tell a saiyans power by the color of their hair. If red is stronger than blue ssg is stronger than ssgss.

There's not much to misinterpret ssg is stronger than ssgss. Red is stronger than blue It makes sense you can tell a saiyans power by the color of their hair. If red is stronger than blue ssg is stronger than ssgss.

This pretty much explains what I mean. The original interview took place in 2014, before SSGSS was created. He was referring to the Super Saiyan God red hair color choice. Watch it before responding please, cuz it clears everything up.

Yeah cuz that wasn't making any sense at all, creating a form that's weaker than another form. DBZ is all about getting stronger and stronger. SSGSS looks a lot better than SSG imo. Really pumped to see this movie, the trailer looked sick.

Good video, thanks. Good nuance, toriyama never stated it, but in we kinda know jack **** about it all in general.

I find it quite interesting if super builds up toward rise of F etc and also how they came to achieve the 'ssgssj'. That's a refreshing non-linieair approach to me, I like it.

I'm still hoping Super goes past the DBZ epilogue where Trunks & Goten are grown up, Uub appears, etc. It seems so far they wanna squeeze as much as they can into that 10-year gap.

Good video, thanks. Good nuance, toriyama never stated it, but in we kinda know jack **** about it all in general.

I find it quite interesting if super builds up toward rise of F etc and also how they came to achieve the 'ssgssj'. That's a refreshing non-linieair approach to me, I like it.

I wanna see Vegeta's journey to achieving SSG and then how he and Goku go on to become Whis' pupils. Mix in some God lore along with the other universe stuff and plenty of interesting bad guys and we got ourselves a show.

Vegeta looks amazing, but there is something about how Goku is posed that his head doesn't quite look right on his body. The actual head looks awesome though bud!

I wanna see Vegeta's journey to achieving SSG and then how he and Goku go on to become Whis' pupils. Mix in some God lore along with the other universe stuff and plenty of interesting bad guys and we got ourselves a show.

I would love this. Keep the movies canon but just explain some more background with them as well!

Tried to book a ticket to see Ressurrection F in Toronto and their showtimes are terrible! They all fall under times where I am busy for work. So far, I only see tickets available for August 6th, 8th and 10th. Funimation needs to make screenings available for more than the limited 10 days.

Even though you can't see the whole thing, I like what I see of the box. The figure, as we know, looks good. Can't wait to get a couple. Thanks for the photo!

I'm to serve.

To me looks good also, the colors should come from Goku's suit and fortunately the designer have used the new face in the main image on the box and the photographer in the figure to confirm that is exactly the same as in the Mexican version.

Holy crap

that orange

Super-Sayian-3-Goku-Omg-Gif.gif

Bless you Tamashii

I need that box. I could care less about Goku now, THAT BOX :panic:

Back