S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7f88cfb1d1b73a44617635d88f3c3c1e.jpg
found this on Instagram

Unlock your inner Z fighter

^ Jep, there's lower thigh swivel. the legpart attached to the knee joint can swivel inside the upper leg, the opposite way of how they've been doing it with all other figures. Which is great because now the mould doesn't get in the way at the socket, when you wanna swivel the knee and lower leg. With all existing figures if you swivel the upper leg, you swivel it automatically out of the leg/crotch socket. Not the case anymore with this goku.

I'll show it in a picture.
EDIT: here:
qn4i1c.png

From what I can see there's a swivel there. The right leg is better to see than the left. I don't think this has the 'pull-out' system anymore to open up the thigh swivel, by designing the joint upside down in essence. I think the upper leg/crotch joint is a ball joint covered by a piece similar to how mewtwo's tail joints are covered.

Ooooh! I see what you mean now! I did not notice that before. They really went all out on this mofo! Now the high price tag with no effects parts is starting to really make sense. The poses with this guy are going to be ridonkulous. This figure really has a shot at my number one favorite over Trunks now.

My fav is remains sdcc Gohan but this has a good chance of tying with it as my 2 favorite dbz figures ever. It's pretty sick that in one year goku goes from what imo have been some of the least of this line to having 2 of the best in it.

well we all know that one word in japanese can have different words in english just like the word super in the new title can mean many other words like hyper
but yeah they probably changed the english word because of the whiny asses that said "ermahgerd deez colurs ar nut advunced"

7f88cfb1d1b73a44617635d88f3c3c1e.jpg
found this on Instagram

Unlock your inner Z fighter

LMAO

Thank you for the vid Silrian, I like that music too, sounds really good.

In the official website: "Advanced Color":

m9Laopj.jpg

Now is "Premium Color Edition":

20150618_ssvegeta_sw_pd_link.png

See, now THAT makes sense. Advanced my ass :lol

Did they really change it cuz people complained about the name? Hopefully SSGSS gets the same treatment, still not digging the redundancy behind that

LMAO

See, now THAT makes sense. Advanced my ass :lol

Did they really change it cuz people complained about the name? Hopefully SSGSS gets the same treatment, still not digging the redundancy behind that

that's not in tamashii's control. you can also ask when they've aired a few eps and it appears to be not so "super" if they will change it. i'm sure the fans will anyways, so there.

that's not in tamashii's control. you can also ask when they aired a few eps and it appears not to be so "super" if they will change it. i'm sure the fans will anyways, so there.

Yeah I know Tamashii can't do squat about it but since name changing is in the cards, maybe Toei/Toriyama wouldn't mind changing the SSGSS name. Not a big thing but it'd be nice. Dragon Ball Super is a fine name though. Has a nice Japanese ring to it and the abbreviation goes nice with the rest of the series.

Looking at these Premium Color figures more now, I'm starting to appreciate them. I could use the original figures for the powered up SSJ forms and the new ones for the base forms to justify the different coloring. The shading on these new figures is light but it's there and the glossiness makes sense for SSJ. As long as they stay consistent with how they paint SSJ hair, I'm perfectly fine with what they're doing if it means cutting costs to give us more releases. Oh, the plans I have for these guys...

They should've called it saiyan God and then super saiyan God, because god form in and of itself actually has nothing to do with being a ssj.

Also I thought it was stated the blue hair form was actually weaker than the red hair form? If that's true honestly the form shouldn't have an altered name at all, it's just someone who goes ssj who's also been a ssj god.

They should've called it saiyan God and then super saiyan God, because god form in and of itself actually has nothing to do with being a ssj.

Also I thought it was stated the blue hair form was actually weaker than the red hair form? If that's true honestly the form shouldn't have an altered name at all, it's just someone who goes ssj who's also been a ssj god.

By my understanding, to become a God, all that's required is the 5 pure hearted Saiyans giving their power to another Saiyan. The Saiyan getting the power doesn't need to be SSJ so literally any Saiyan can become a God, even Raditz if he wasn't such a d***. Saiyan God would make more sense and then this form would be called Super Saiyan God with Super Saiyan God (2)(3) after that.

Where was it stated that Super Saiyan God was stronger than SSGSS? I must've missed that if it was posted

toriyama said that he feels red is a "stronger" color than blue. but i think thats just his personal opinion and has no bearing on SSGSS being weaker than SSG just because the color is different

Back