S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're call, really. The paint jobs on the re release vegeta and trunks are significantly different it seems so just go with whatever your preference is. I don't see the old releases dropping in price bc of said differences so even if you decode you want the older ones later they'll still be around.

Trunks has dropped a lot since the reveal a couple eBay auctions he has sold under $200

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Trunks has dropped a lot since the reveal a couple eBay auctions he has sold under $200

Yeah I've tried to keep track of the eBay prices for DBZ Figuarts for a while and Trunks/SSJ Vegeta have both been dropping in price. Trunks has been MUCH quicker, but he also had farther to fall.

Hey guys. Need some advice on these figures. I want to get in on this line but not sure whats the best approach. BBTS still has gohan, SS Goku and Piccolo available for preorder. Prices for trunks and vegeta are ridiculous but whats a DBZ collection without those two. I read the last few pages and it seems like they are releasing new trunks and vegeta figures sometime this year. Should I preorder whats available from BBTS and wait for trunks and vegeta to be available eventually?

Thanks!

I recommend Toyz in the Box toy shop :D They never failed me once. Their prices are competitively low and shipping is FREE in the US :) Also, they have something called an "Early Bird" discounted pre-order special. For example, their pre-order prices are way lower than normal retail price, so if you want to save money, always pre-order from them. Their prices slowly go to normal retail price the nearer an item gets to its official release date. I've saved a lot of money from their heavily discounted pre-orders :)

Customer service from Toyz in the Box is SUPERB! For example, I once pre-ordered a Lupin the 3rd Revoltech toy from them for around $46 I think. One day, I found an email from them stating that they refunded me a couple of dollars. I asked them why they gave me back some money. They said they lowered the pre-order price for Lupin, so they automatically sent me back the excess payment I gave them :) Another example of their awesome customer service was during the time when I received a defected Son Gohan from them (the same thing you're thinking of buying). I wrote to them asking for a replacement, and they gave me one right away :)

Another good thing about Toyz in the Box is that they usually get their shipment of toys right on schedule. The only time they were late was when there was some kind of port strike in California so the shipment from other countries carrying the toys got delayed. Toyz in the Box is very reliable :)

Early Bird Special Pre-Order Prices, Very Low Retail Prices (Upon Item's Official Release), FREE SHIPPING in the US, and Extremely Excellent Customer Service makes Toyz in the Box my #1 online toy shop :D

Anyway as for Trunks and Vegeta, I say just wait for the re-release this December/January because they're way cheaper than the first release. The differences are very minor anyway. I suggest pre-ordering them from Toyz in the Box as soon as they pop up to save some money :)

One caveat for Toyz ( who, I also use ) is that they charge you up front for the preorder, rather then when it ships. I happen to like to know when the money is being taken out ahead of time mostly, but I know there are plenty of people who would rather have it more spread out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for all the help guys. I am assuming BBTS and other places like Toyz in the Box will have the advanced color vegeta and trunks along with the warrior awakening goku up for preorder soon?

One caveat for Toyz ( who, I also use ) is that they charge you up front for the preorder, rather then when it ships. I happen to like to know when the money is being taken out ahead of time mostly, but I know there are plenty of people who would rather have it more spread out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yeah I like paying for things while I have the money instead of worrying that I wont have enough when they ask for it. If that means preordering then so be it [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Thanks for all the help guys. I am assuming BBTS and other places like Toyz in the Box will have the advanced color vegeta and trunks along with the warrior awakening goku up for preorder soon?
Yes, Vegeta and Goku preorders will likely go up about 2nd July, Trunks hasnt officially been announced yet but expect him soon after.

Didn't realize I was last post on last page. Reposting and deleting old.

1420.png

Hey guys btw regarding the new sculpt of awakening goku, I think he has new type of thigh swivel. I'm pretty much vconvinced of it. I could illustrate it with pictures but I don't know if that's necessary. Look at the cloth particularly on his right leg, in different photos it's located differently, and one part goes underneath the other. I think they made an entirely new system for him where the thigh swivel is 'upward' into the upper leg, instead of 'downward' into the leg as we've had now consistently with all figures.

That's actually an awesome improvement imo.

Considering Manga Gohan's scalper prices went down with his PO announcement, this is likely going to happen with SSJ Vegeta as well...maybe barely, though.

I think I read about the new articulation on BD Goku's legs somewhere. It looks like they added some soft plastic or rubber to his cod piece to hide the joints and provide better range of motion.

Yeah I mentioned the codpiece a few pages back, but I dont think thats what Sil meant. If you look at the rips on his lower leg there seems to be a second, inner part to them.

^ Jep, there's lower thigh swivel. the legpart attached to the knee joint can swivel inside the upper leg, the opposite way of how they've been doing it with all other figures. Which is great because now the mould doesn't get in the way at the socket, when you wanna swivel the knee and lower leg. With all existing figures if you swivel the upper leg, you swivel it automatically out of the leg/crotch socket. Not the case anymore with this goku.

I'll show it in a picture.
EDIT: here:
qn4i1c.png

From what I can see there's a swivel there. The right leg is better to see than the left. I don't think this has the 'pull-out' system anymore to open up the thigh swivel, by designing the joint upside down in essence. I think the upper leg/crotch joint is a ball joint covered by a piece similar to how mewtwo's tail joints are covered.

I'm getting real hyped about SDCC now that's around the corner. I'll finally be able to see the Advanced Colors in person and of course picking up American Goku. :yess:

No way. I'm just a photographer. Orbital is a legend.

Thank you very much for those words man I feel very flattered ;)

You're not just a photographer, I wish to have your professional level to capture and design those outstanding images man.

Awesome analysis Silrian!

A friend send me the link to this video:

Champa! And he's referred to as a god of destruction along with Beerus. My bet is definitely that he and the She-Whis are gods of destruction from an alternate universe.

When is the premiere date? It has to be so close now.

She-whis :rotfl I think Konya fits, I had Shanpan nearly right, but shanpan is the spelling google gave me lol.

Shift to 2018 -> Whole cat collection.

1 Blue (Beerus)
2 Red (Chanpa)
3 Yellow
4 Green
5 Purple
6 Orange
7 Brown
8 Pink
9 Turquoise
10 Grey
11 Black