S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought i was the only one. Just quote and reply message. Then copy and paste url to get to the link.
Thanks man, got it! Listen, I know we have our differences but we all good? The end of the day we are all the same here :)

Good to know some people do still care, even if his post will probably cause more confusion than it intends [emoji14]

Also, thanks prodigy for the paste [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Thanks man, got it! Listen, I know we have our differences but we all good? The end of the day we are all the same here :)

Good to know some people do still care, even if his post will probably cause more confusion than it intends [emoji14]

Also, thanks prodigy for the paste [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Word.

But I still say.... db manga > anime

That's how every auction should start. List it as 99 cents, let the buyers decide how much it'll go for in the end. If it ends at $350 or more then so be it.

That's how every auction should start. List it as 99 cents, let the buyers decide how much it'll go for in the end. If it ends at $350 or more then so be it.

That should be the way to do it but I know people are worried they won't sell well. My reaction is usually "...Really?" It's understandable but I haven't seen many steals lately. There's somebody out there willing to bid a very decent price for any of these past releases. Then when a bidding war kicks in, holy ****. That's where you get the $400+ SDCC Super Saiyan Goku.

From that previous Ebay link, imagine if some happy buyer "won" the bid for $150, and he actually got the printed paper of Goku lol :)

"IF YOU BID ON THIS LISTING AND WIN I WILL SEND YOU A THE PICTURE OF GOKU FROM MY PRINTER THAT WAS USED IN THE LISTING TO YOUR ADDRESS NO RETURNS."

I agree that Super Saiyan God really should have just been called Saiyan God. "Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan must be powerful if they named it twice!"

From that previous Ebay link, imagine if some happy buyer "won" the bid for $150, and he actually got the printed paper of Goku lol :)

"IF YOU BID ON THIS LISTING AND WIN I WILL SEND YOU A THE PICTURE OF GOKU FROM MY PRINTER THAT WAS USED IN THE LISTING TO YOUR ADDRESS NO RETURNS."

If someone won that auction for $150 and I was the seller, at the very least I'd print it out on high quality glossy paper to give him his money's worth :rotfl

People were selling jars of AIR from one of Kanye West's concerts.

Once again, don't get mad at the hustler...

Did your Datong Super Saiyan Vegeta come in yet?

Got my Datong SSJ 3 Goku yesterday in the mail. Insane shipping speed. It took seven days to get here, five business days and the weekend. Outstanding.

Lol. I always read descriptions first and check feedback before bidding. If the winner wins that auction for 1$ it will suck for the seller. Going through the hassle of printing a picture, buying a stamp and sending it. Let's not forget if the buyer is a ******** then he can claim item not as described and yadaudadadada. Lol

Did your Datong Super Saiyan Vegeta come in yet?

Not yet but hopefully this week (seems like it) :D The pictures show that the 2nd Edition Datong Vegeta looks good and better, hopefully it's more solid now and not as loose as last year's version :) I'll make him fight 1st Edition Datong Vegeta lol :D

Not yet but hopefully this week (seems like it) :D The pictures show that the 2nd Edition Datong Vegeta looks good and better, hopefully it's more solid now and not as loose as last year's version :) I'll make him fight 1st Edition Datong Vegeta lol :D

Awesome, looking forward to those pictures!

Back