S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man...I've totally neglected db xenoverse. Something about the game I'm not liking. I just can't figure out what it is.

Hopefully dbz extreme butouden for the 3ds can remedy that. There's some hinting that this game is hitting stateside very soon.
Never heard there was a new DBZ game to released. That name makes it sound like it's going to be Badass!

Never heard there was a new DBZ game to released. That name makes it sound like it's going to be Badass!
Its for Nintendo 3DS. Its out this week in Japan and developed from the makers of Guilty Gear.

I think the Japanese release came bundled with a bunch of dlc including SS4 Vegeta and a free download code for the old super famicom game DBZ Super Butouden 2.

Does anyone know of a way to fix the problem with Goku's arm falling off at the bicep? It's like the peg coming out of his shoulder is too short or the piece inside the bicep that is supposed to catch the peg is too far in.

You have to take the shoulder piece off or warm it up to loosen it and push it further in so the peg comes out further.

Edited:
Any of you beat Xenoverse? Could it be beat or is it more like destiny where you just Grind for gear and never ending. I'm level 6 so far lol

It's beatable. You have to level up through parallel quests to beat story missions. The worst mission was the last one for me. I lost a lot until I wished for my attribute points to be spread out differently.

That moment you realize.. SSGSS is really just Super Saiyan 6. lets cut the BS lol

'ssgssj' is so dumb.. Like I get that god form is another form and then you can go ssj thats fine, but they should'nt have called it super saiyan god in BoG, just Saiyan God. Then this RoF form would be a Super Saiyan God.:slap: Besides the non ssj god form seems completely redundant.

I'm just gonna call the blue form ssjg.

That moment you realize.. SSGSS is really just Super Saiyan 6. lets cut the BS lol

It's actually ssj 5 ssj4 is God mode and Goku even said that an ascended Saiyan is a ssj2 if you're talking about that.

Unlock your inner Z fighter

I'm just talking from our perspective. Every SS level just makes him stronger, so technically we're really up to SSj6

'ssgssj' is so dumb.. Like I get that god form is another form and then you can go ssj thats fine, but they should'nt have called it super saiyan god in BoG, just Saiyan God. Then this RoF form would be a Super Saiyan God.:slap: Besides the non ssj god form seems completely redundant.

I'm just gonna call the blue form ssjg.

lol yeah i agree. but ayye, it's Toriyama after all :D

No it's ssj5 that's the right perspective ssj, ssj2 or ascended Saiyan (they are the same thing), ssj3, ss God and Ssgss

The upcoming Trunks and Vegeta figures are actually priced around $37 so they'll be even cheaper than the originals were! People better stock up when they come out cuz I don't see Tamashii doing this again. It is a limited high end figure line after all so I wouldn't expect them to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where did you get this info?

I really don't want to miss my chance at getting them. When do we think their preorders will go live again?

Where did you get this info?

I really don't want to miss my chance at getting them. When do we think their preorders will go live again?

Probably during September or August because preorders are usually up 3 months before the figure release.

No it's ssj5 that's the right perspective ssj, ssj2 or ascended Saiyan (they are the same thing), ssj3, ss God and Ssgss

I think you're misunderstanding me. There's the 4 levels of Super Saiyan (again speaking from OUR perspective, canon or non-canon). SSGod is just a fancy way of calling it nothing more than Super Saiyan 5, therefore making SSGSS, Super Saiyan 6

They had to eventually start using different titles, because numbers get redundant after a while. In reality it's all the same.

I think you're misunderstanding me. There's the 4 levels of Super Saiyan (again speaking from OUR perspective, canon or non-canon). SSGod is just a fancy way of calling it nothing more than Super Saiyan 5, therefore making SSGSS, Super Saiyan 6

They had to eventually start using different titles, because numbers get redundant after a while. In reality it's all the same.

No, I know what you're saying and I understand but if ssj4 isn't canon any more you can't say Ssgss is ssj6. You can say it's the 6th form of super Saiyan we've seen but it's not Ssgss 6. So even if they still used numbers it'd be super Saiyan 5.

Back