S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Zero EX Goku's arms seem a tad bit short. Looks weird to me.

It's because his shoulders are bunched up.

To this day I wonder if I've ever seen a statue as good as some of the SHF are. A few I think, but not many. Especially the additions of detail imo take away from it, because neither the manga nor the anime has them.

Fixing what isn't broken.

Just got my Vegetto yesterday, can anyone confirm that his blast effect is hard to stand on its own while he is holding it? It seems too heavy for the arm and kinda descends downward when out on his side.

It is if you have the shoulder joint positioned in a way that the weight can bring it down. Just rotate the shoulder so the joint is perpendicular to his body and it stays just fine. I've had mine posed that way since he came out of the box.

Here in Mexico, 2 rumors are gaining strength on the exclusive figure of the SDCC:

1- The figure will be the same exclusive from here with the windowed box typical of the SDCC.

2- Some DAM dealers have commented that they think the exclusive will be the "end of DBZ" Goku and will include a new SS head (probable appearance on DBS I guess):

610px-Gokuuvsubuu2.jpg

Remember, these are only rumors, I share them with you because these rumors are much commented locally.

That Zero EX Goku's arms seem a tad bit short. Looks weird to me.

Here in Mexico, 2 rumors are gaining strength on the exclusive figure of the SDCC:

1- The figure will be the same exclusive from here with the windowed box typical of the SDCC.

2- Some DAM dealers have commented that they think the exclusive will be the "end of DBZ" Goku and will include a new SS head (probable appearance on DBS I guess):

610px-Gokuuvsubuu2.jpg

Remember, these are only rumors, I share them with you because these rumors are much commented locally.

I still believe it to be the mexico release in sdcc packaging. It makes no sense business wise for them to make new molds for the belt and face then limit it to only 500 made. There's no monetary sense in that at all. The cost of making the mold alone wouldn't be covered with the 500 number, let alone the tampagraphs for his kanji and new paint apps.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

^Exactly. While an end of DBZ Goku would be cool I'm going with Namek/Saiyan Goku as the exclusive. I don't believe Goku ever appeared as SSJ in that outfit either unless in DBS it's gonna be that way but RoF nullified the yellow hair so.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SDCC Goku will be the exact same as Mexico Goku aside from the packaging.... Would been nice to have saiyan Saga Goku but I will just buy two for that sole reason.

SDCC Goku will be the exact same as Mexico Goku aside from the packaging.... Would been nice to have saiyan Saga Goku but I will just buy two for that sole reason.

I'd say that's the most likely option at this point. He's gonna come with the same windowed box we all know and love simply without the face. Sucks, but it's just a faceplate and the MexiGoku price could drop after the announcement so there's always the possibility of scooping one up for cheaper after the reveal.

Isn't possible that-.- still not release vegeta ssj2 -.- super buu -.- cooler-.- just forget that rumor -.- they can start with gt with ssj4goku and vegeta and omega shenron s-17-.- janemba -./ bjack and YAMCHA TENSHINHAN CHAOS!! CMON!!-.-

Isn't possible that-.- still not release vegeta ssj2 -.- super buu -.- cooler-.- just forget that rumor -.- they can start with gt with ssj4goku and vegeta and omega shenron s-17-.- janemba -./ bjack and YAMCHA TENSHINHAN CHAOS!! CMON!!-.-

Dude we havent even seen SDCC yet so we have no clue what is instore for us..... And SSJ2 Vegeta has even been shown yet, neither has super buu,cooler,ssj4 vegeta,omega shenron,Super 17,Janemba,Bojack, Yamcha, and Tenshinhan so let's give SDCC a go before you get all antsy... Man some people have no paience what so ever like 6 new figures have been shown and people still want more... I would not want them rushed as the quality would drop on them then.

Hold your horses! We already got a packed schedule of shf dbz figures coming in for the rest of the year. Those can come later. Much later.

Is anyone that went to the convention keeping their MexiGoku? eBay is flooded with them and there were only 500 soooo....?

Back