S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why hasn't Bluefin revealed the SDCC Exclusive?! :impatient:

Oooh I just checked now, just arrived in my city :O It will most likely arrive tomorrow if no mess up occurs (like how the USPS once sent my package to the wrong city) :)

You ordered not that long ago, right? That's decently fast shipping.

The wrong city? Were the names close or just lazy USPS workers? :lol

Why hasn't Bluefin revealed the SDCC Exclusive?! :impatient:

You ordered not that long ago, right? That's decently fast shipping.

The wrong city? Were the names close or just lazy USPS workers? :lol

Yeah I ordered it from ebay's goodcommander June 4. If it arrives tomorrow, then it's just 6 days before it got here lol :D

What happened before with USPS was that I bought the Datong SSJ3 Goku from goodcommander, but somehow the USPS person sent it to another city with an almost similar looking zip code lol :)

There was another instance when I bought Frieza last year from some Canadian shop... I think it was called Oniisama something (Frieza was $60 at the time, lucky me lol). Unfortunately, Frieza ended up in Chicago, and then got lost for like 2 or 3 weeks (as in USPS had no idea where Frieza went because the tracking number stopped at Chicago) and so I thought somebody else must be wondering why they got a white macho alien toy in their mail lol :(

Yeah I ordered it from ebay's goodcommander June 4. If it arrives tomorrow, then it's just 6 days before it got here lol :D

What happened before with USPS was that I bought the Datong SSJ3 Goku from goodcommander, but somehow the USPS person sent it to another city with an almost similar looking zip code lol :)

There was another instance when I bought Frieza last year from some Canadian shop... I think it was called Oniisama something (Frieza was $60 at the time, lucky me lol). Unfortunately, Frieza ended up in Chicago, and then got lost for like 2 or 3 weeks (as in USPS had no idea where Frieza went because the tracking number stopped at Chicago) and so I thought somebody else must be wondering why they got a white macho alien toy in their mail lol :(

6 - 7 days is crazy considering it's coming from China.

I can see the similar zip code happening.

You never received your Frieza?!

6 - 7 days is crazy considering it's coming from China.

I can see the similar zip code happening.

You never received your Frieza?!

Oh I got Frieza after a long wait. He arrived with my first Datong SSJ Vegeta lol :)

Speaking of Datong packaging from goodcommander, I bet it'll come wrapped in that suspicious black/grayish... rubbery/leathery thing again lol :) Come to think of it, the wrapping might have been a mixture of duct tape and paper lol! Oh well the mysteries of China :)

Oh I got Frieza after a long wait. He arrived with my first Datong SSJ Vegeta lol :)

Speaking of Datong packaging from goodcommander, I bet it'll come wrapped in that suspicious black/grayish... rubbery/leathery thing again lol :) Come to think of it, the wrapping might have been a mixture of duct tape and paper lol! Oh well the mysteries of China :)

Oh good, I'm glad!

That sounds familiar when I ordered my Super Saiyan and Scouter Vegeta's from goodcommander. Maybe it was just bubble wrap. I've ordered so many S.H. Figuarts over eBay and other non-Amazon websites where it all becomes one in the same with the packaging. I'm just glad to get the figure. :lol

Oh good, I'm glad!

That sounds familiar when I ordered my Super Saiyan and Scouter Vegeta's from goodcommander. Maybe it was just bubble wrap. I've ordered so many S.H. Figuarts over eBay and other non-Amazon websites where it all becomes one in the same with the packaging. I'm just glad to get the figure. :lol

Waiting for packages and opening them feels good lol :) Oh well time to sleep, goodnight and have fun :)

Waiting for packages and opening them feels good lol :) Oh well time to sleep, goodnight and have fun :)

It does. I'm getting at least one release per month for the remainder of the year. It's going to be crazy. It's not a figure but I got a very pricey one coming in a couple weeks. :lol

Catch you later!

How does everybody pose their Vegito figures? Which face and hands are your favorite to pose with so far?

I have normal Vegito in his shouting side face in the air with a open left handed blast. (I'm tempted to use Ultimate Gohan's blast effect with him. I was thinking the Spirit Sword but that's almost too specific of an attack.)

Then I have my Super Saiyan Vegito with the straight face and crossed arms. I may change him to have an opposite display of normal Vegito.

I made the mistake of only buying one so I find myself changing it constantly. So far I have had ssj, smirk and crossed arms; ssj, smirk and beam sword and regular, "alright!" face and the pose to go with it [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

How does everybody pose their Vegito figures?

1611.png

Lol the hair is deffo lesser on the Ex. Don't really feel either nails the colour, the manga ssj goku gi is the perfect colour for ssj3 (and 2) during the buu arc. And after that ssj3 becomes irrelevant.

Lol the hair is deffo lesser on the Ex. Don't really feel either nails the colour, the manga ssj goku gi is the perfect colour for ssj3 (and 2) during the buu arc. And after that ssj3 becomes irrelevant.

I hate how he's got less hair than he should. Bugs me you can see his pecks through his shirt. Goku never had that.

I hate how he's got less hair than he should. Bugs me you can see his pecks through his shirt. Goku never had that.

To this day I wonder if I've ever seen a statue as good as some of the SHF are. A few I think, but not many. Especially the additions of detail imo take away from it, because neither the manga nor the anime has them.

The hair I keep thinking is due to the way it's posed, but it is still shorter than it should be. Still a nice statue though, I need to pick it up later

Back