S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
December!? I can't wait!

So I got my Manga Gohans in the mail today. Did anyone get brown shipping boxes with theirs? Can someone explainthe loose arm to me again? I ddon't know what to look for to identifyit.

Twist the right bicep and if it comes out yeah....

Ah that explains why I never got a brown shipper with SS Goku. I could have sworn I got one with piccolo though.
As far as the loose arm goes, I was able to pop it off but it doesn't seem overly loose. :dunno It's not nearly as bad as SS Goku's left arm. That thing falls off if I look at it.

They just announced vegeta and trunks reissue is coming in December glad it's confirmed.

Dude, in case you are refering to the post you saw on facebook, that SH Figuarts page on facebook IS NOT OFFICIAL. The owner is a member here, he keep posting stuff there like it is the official page but it is not. The info came from the shonenjump magazine last week.

Just saw on the toysrus mobile website Sh figuarts trunks for$49.99 and cell for $59.99 but i cant add them to the cart 😑

Just saw on the toysrus mobile website Sh figuarts trunks for$49.99 and cell for $59.99 but i cant add them to the cart ��
They've been there for years, TRU sold a few DBZ Figuarts but never got the others in stock.

We. Dont. Know.

We arent all knowing tamashii Gods man, we are just simple collectors like you. When we know, you will know. [emoji38]

In other news, Vegetto came! He is quite a nice figure, though it is quite obvious how he is the "cheap" figure this year. The blue is bleeding through the orange, the grip hands are indeed painted Goku hands and the fact that he is mostly a retool shows that blatently. Still, I am happy with him, theres not really much you can do with a blue gi identical to Gokus and Vegetas gloves [emoji38]

82ad319081a5c1d75133d781123b2ede.jpg

Back