S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has there been any information regarding reveals this weekend at the Galeria Event?

For the special ticket that serves to buy the figure, attendees will be formed in a row.

A simple request:

When_zpsbzndxijd.jpg

Thanks for the lols this morning guys.
Why are Nappa and Buu in a fridge though? I'm assuming you couldn't find a suitable image of a safe.

Lets talk about Majin Vegeta and how many faces he should come with

He should come with 3 heads and 8 faces for each along with 8 sets of hands, charging effects, ki blasts and a stand. Oh he should also come with a normal and battle damaged body. /sarcasm

In other news, Vegetto came! He is quite a nice figure, though it is quite obvious how he is the "cheap" figure this year. The blue is bleeding through the orange, the grip hands are indeed painted Goku hands and the fact that he is mostly a retool shows that blatently. Still, I am happy with him, theres not really much you can do with a blue gi identical to Gokus and Vegetas gloves [emoji38]

82ad319081a5c1d75133d781123b2ede.jpg

That belongs to Ultimate Gohan.

Edited: Very nicely placed and photographed between Goku and Vegeta.

Holy shnikees those are some good pics. I see some of the defects but it's still an awesome looking statue.

That belongs to Ultimate Gohan.

Edited: Very nicely placed and photographed between Goku and Vegeta.
Totally. At least Vegetto has two different head sculpts, some differences overall and a better looking effect piece. Ultimate Gohan should be a bit taller and thinner honestly

Majin Vegeta is gonna be an separate release just watch....

With the POSSIBLE battle damaged Goku coming later on, I'm now expecting Majin Vegeta to come in all of his battle damaged goodness. Regular/SSJ/SSJ2 Vegeta should be separate. Majin Vegeta is a character all his own.

With the POSSIBLE battle damaged Goku coming later on, I'm now expecting Majin Vegeta to come in all of his battle damaged goodness. Regular/SSJ/SSJ2 Vegeta should be separate. Majin Vegeta is a character all his own.

Oh man if that Goku is battle damged though but it could just be SSJ Goku with blue shirt/belt... Maybe a few scrapes but nothing major...

Battle damage sculpts require completely new molding overall. I would assume that's why this Goku is more expensive than a typical figure. It's not like he's over sized or anything yet he costs more. He would require a new body pretty much. They could reuse the boots, arms, and the head but that's pretty much it. The entire torso and pants would be completely new. No way they can cheap out on this one.

V2uSD2J.png

Battle damage sculpts require completely new molding overall. I would assume that's why this Goku is more expensive than a typical figure. It's not like he's over sized or anything yet he costs more. He would require a new body pretty much. They could reuse the boots, arms, and the head but that's pretty much it. The entire torso and pants would be completely new. No way they can cheap out on this one.

V2uSD2J.png

Its this one guys, enough debate lol

the sdcc is saiyin saga with roshi symbol..bets? Ill snag anyone a sdcc if im wrong. (ill be going to sdcc)

edit: you'll pay for it but I'll snag it

Back