S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, and after having a quick look, it seems that soul shop exclusives are about the highest form of exclusive tamashii does, so they may be quite limited unless bluefin can still get ahold of them. If thats the case i feel sorry for those who use the likes of ami ami and other japanese shops, they will be extortionate.

I would guess it goes: Normal release - web shop - soul shop - convention exclusives

Well I order from Nippon so I'm good.... But i'm pretty damn sure bluefin will get them as well... Some people thought bluefin wouldn't get the ROF figures and now look.

Nah, it wont happen; if anything there will be NEW problems from reuse of the mold unfortunately, like what happened with sdcc Gohan. Treat them as reissues with a different paint job, even though they are technically new.
I mostly ask since SDCC Vegeta actually fixed the loose joints, but yeah good point about SDCC Gohan.
Will the recolor editions have any affect on the after market value of Super Saiyan Vegeta and Future Trunks?
Possibly, I think SDCC Piccolo had an effect on manga Piccolo, and vice versa when Manga Piccolo got re-issued

I think they fixed scouter Vegetas leg issue because they really had to, it was pretty major QC issue that would only have gotten worse if they would have left it for SDCC Vegeta, wheras SDCC Gohans issue was created with that release, and looks to have been fixed for the manga reissue (possibly why Gohans reissue took so long, needed to have a new mold made)

I think they fixed scouter Vegetas leg issue because they really had to, it was pretty major QC issue that would only have gotten worse if they would have left it for SDCC Vegeta, wheras SDCC Gohans issue was created with that release, and looks to have been fixed for the manga reissue (possibly why Gohans reissue took so long, needed to have a new mold made)

Not fixed on all of them... Got my Manga Gohan today and first thing I did was check the bicept swivel ond boom elbow fell off but not a huge deal cause i rarely use the bicep swivel.

Does around $36 seem right for Super Saiyan Vegeta and Future Trunks?

Then $45 for Super Saiyan Goku Super Warrior Awakening. ...That has me super ****ing excited.

Also, I wonder why Tamashii chose Super Saiyan Vegeta and Future Trunks and not Super Saiyan 3 Goku.

Edited:
Oh, and after having a quick look, it seems that soul shop exclusives are about the highest form of exclusive tamashii does, so they may be quite limited unless bluefin can still get ahold of them. If thats the case i feel sorry for those who use the likes of ami ami and other japanese shops, they will be extortionate.

I would guess it goes: Normal release - web shop - soul shop - convention exclusives

Were the Digimon recolors Soul Shop Exclusives, as well?

Does around $36 seem right for Super Saiyan Vegeta and Future Trunks?

Then $45 for Super Saiyan Goku Super Warrior Awakening. ...That has me super ****ing excited.

Also, I wonder why Tamashii chose Super Saiyan Vegeta and Future Trunks and not Super Saiyan 3 Goku.

Edited:

The price point for Vegeta and Trunks makes me think they really won't be that different from the originals. Goku on the other hand is gonna be crazy. He's pretty high priced for just a single figure. I'd say he's gonna come with a decent amount of accessories and the cost of making a completely new mold in battle damaged probably contributes to the high price as well.

Out of all three of these releases, Goku is the one that I'm most looking forward to. Really can't think of any way they can improve Trunks other than adding in his pupils and perhaps making him taller. His coloring is spot on already. For Vegeta I wouldn't mind if they made him look like his prototype. That s*** looks amazing.

dbz_SSV01.jpg

I think that these reissues/repaints will actually drive the prices for SSJ Vegeta and Trunks down. I think part of the reason that those two got so high was because there was a limited release for them and if someone who missed them the first time they had no choice but to pay the inflated prices. Now all those people plus new comers are going to be able to get these new ones and the market/demand for the current trunks/vegeta is going to tank. I mean sellers can keep the prices at 300 if they want but no one is gonna really have a reason to buy those at that price when they can get the same figure with a repaint

Angelo2113 said:
:snip:

From what i can find, no, they were just web shop exclusives (what dbz usually are) so these will be quite rare after release by the sounds of it.

I think that these reissues/repaints will actually drive the prices for SSJ Vegeta and Trunks down. I think part of the reason that those two got so high was because there was a limited release for them and if someone who missed them the first time they had no choice but to pay the inflated prices. Now all those people plus new comers are going to be able to get these new ones and the market/demand for the current trunks/vegeta is going to tank. I mean sellers can keep the prices at 300 if they want but no one is gonna really have a reason to buy those at that price when they can get the same figure with a repaint

The prices would go down if they were simply re-issues, but they're not. They might decrease at first but they'll eventually go back once everything is sold out again. I would say the price for the originals would stay the same or increase slightly maybe because they're "First Editions". It all depends on how different these new ones are gonna be. These are exclusives as well so this may be the LAST chance people get Trunks and Vegeta.

The price point for Vegeta and Trunks makes me think they really won't be that different from the originals. Goku on the other hand is gonna be crazy. He's pretty high priced for just a single figure. I'd say he's gonna come with a decent amount of accessories and the cost of making a completely new mold in battle damaged probably contributes to the high price as well.

Out of all three of these releases, Goku is the one that I'm most looking forward to. Really can't think of any way they can improve Trunks other than adding in his pupils and perhaps making him taller. His coloring is spot on already. For Vegeta I wouldn't mind if they made him look like his prototype. That s*** looks amazing.

View attachment 188509

I think they're just going to be straight up repaints but it's nice that we'll, hopefully, get Future Trunks for around $35 - 40. That'll be a steal these days considering the amount of accessories he has.

That has to be the big reveal at SDCC. (Hopefully just ONE big reveal though.) I really hope it's Super Saiyan Goku (first appearance). I'd go ****ing Oozaru-**** over that. We may actually get the face that was shown with the prototype of the first release Super Saiyan Goku. ...That would honestly make me okay on not being able to obtain* MexiGoku easily. You could just use the extra normal head from Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Goku.

Yeah, Super Saiyan Vegeta and Super Saiyan 3 Goku prototypes are ****ing beautiful. We'll never get that quality unless you master airbrush painting but it wouldn't hurt to pay Tamashii extra for that. :lol

Looks like a site dedicated strictly to Dragonball Tamashii products. Oh man, this line is growing exponentially, I can't wait to see where it's headed :blissy

I remember seeing one for Avengers and I thought what the ****, do that for Dragon Ball Z! Tamashii delivered. :yess:

Edited:
From what i can find, no, they were just web shop exclusives (what dbz usually are) so these will be quite rare after release by the sounds of it.

Hopefully that doesn't **** **** up on trying to obtain one. I may have to go through Nippon immediately.

Could somebody tell me, what exactly the soul web store is? Its not the tamashii website, right?

Could somebody tell me, what exactly the soul web store is? Its not the tamashii website, right?

Big Deano explained it...

Yeah, but what does that exactly mean? Where exactly is it going to be sold? I can't find any website except the normal premium bandai one.

Yeah, but what does that exactly mean? Where exactly is it going to be sold? I can't find any website except the normal premium bandai one.

Its just the term they use for specific types of releases; they will likely still show up on tamashiis website soon. They havent been officially revealed by tamashii yet, think of the list as a leak for now. Once tamashii fully shows them we will start seeing preorders show up

Its just the term they use for specific types of releases; they will likely still show up on tamashiis website soon. They havent been officially revealed by tamashii yet, think of the list as a leak for now. Once tamashii fully shows them we will start seeing preorders show up

Yup so expect in the next few weeks/month

It's not SSG Goku.

Edited: I'm basing that on Beerus being revealed. Plus, it gives Tamashii another Goku release.

I was aiming at MexiGoku with the exception of that extra face. Only Mexico is getting that (my prediction)

Back