S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Ang sorry I guess I forgot. Okay then.

No need! I just wanted to make sure that you knew about the SDCC Exclusive and get hyped that it's another release.

Edited:

EDIT: oh wait tamashii will probably have a seperate one of course.

That's what I was thinking. That reveal is just for Bandai in general, right? Not specifically Tamashii Nations.

Speaking of a sentai team, I was actually thinking the longer box could be the DBZ exclusive. Ginyu Force anyone? Tamashii did say we're gonna "love" the exclusive. Or maybe a SSJ2 vs Majin Vegeta pack? I honestly can't even predict Tamashii's next move with all the curveballs they've been throwing us lately.

Probably something relating to Power Rangers or Godzilla is my guess.

Loving the exclusive is kind of a sales pitch but hopefully Bluefin/Tamashii surprises us and we actually will love it.

Man all this news is awesome.
Trunks and Vegeta get improved re-releases! I have been hawking eBay lately for a second Trunks and just get disgusted seeing them go for over $300. Can't wait to see the Awakening Goku either. That thing's gonna be frickin' sweet!

Also for that teaser pic, maybe it will be a release like the ones from the old Super Battle Collection figures with Normal, SS, SS3 and SSJ God Goku?

One thing I hope about the new Vegeta and Trunks is they fix whatever issues they had that were widespread like the broken sheath peg on Trunks. With the new Digimon color variant, were there any problems on the original that got fixed in the new one?

Will the recolor editions have any affect on the after market value of Super Saiyan Vegeta and Future Trunks?

I really doubt it tbh. Since these are technically "new" figures like the SDCC exclusives they will likely be treated as such by sellers, but that doesnt mean these WONT go up in price soon after release, which I also predict will happen.

One thing I hope about the new Vegeta and Trunks is they fix whatever issues they had that were widespread like the broken sheath peg on Trunks. With the new Digimon color variant, were there any problems on the original that got fixed in the new one?

Nah, it wont happen; if anything there will be NEW problems from reuse of the mold unfortunately, like what happened with sdcc Gohan. Treat them as reissues with a different paint job, even though they are technically new.

Speaking of a sentai team, I was actually thinking the longer box could be the DBZ exclusive. Ginyu Force anyone? Tamashii did say we're gonna "love" the exclusive. Or maybe a SSJ2 vs Majin Vegeta pack? I honestly can't even predict Tamashii's next move with all the curveballs they've been throwing us lately.

Those are bandai america and the long one is another "special edition" of saba....

....find out next week on DRAGONNNNNN BALLLLLLL ZEEEEEEEEEE

...and then it goes back to Episode One. I hated that so much when I was watching it on Toonami.

I really doubt it tbh. Since these are technically "new" figures like the SDCC exclusives they will likely be treated as such by sellers, but that doesnt mean these WONT go up in price soon after release, which I also predict will happen.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I wouldn't necessarily consider them re-releases in a technical term and more new releases.

Well, hopefully the production numbers will be decently high enough for everybody to get their hands on one. Broly was apparently a low production run but it seems everybody has one of him.

I plan on getting enough Super Saiyan Vegetas to replace each Datong figure and then a couple more. Now I can finally put Trunks' head on an official body!

Edited:
Oh yeah I just saw that modified image and the long box is a sentai thing. Can't really make out what the other three might be

Not Dragon Ball Z. -_-

Hustle, Bluefin! You got a month from this weekend!

gokussj2 vs vegeta ssj2 pack? that could be really awesome!

Oh, and after having a quick look, it seems that soul shop exclusives are about the highest form of exclusive tamashii does, so they may be quite limited unless bluefin can still get ahold of them. If thats the case i feel sorry for those who use the likes of ami ami and other japanese shops, they will be extortionate.

I would guess it goes: Normal release - web shop - soul shop - convention exclusives

The last 2 SDCC's they have always fully revealed the DBZ exclusive around June 20th so a few weeks still...

Back