S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh you mean, where he's been on his period for years because Goku made him cry? This is what most fans say, is a good villain? Please...

Um. Most fans would agree he's an insanely powerful villain, but I don't ever recall reading anyone trying to argue for him being a good/complex villain or him having a good backstory, because that's a silly argument. He's popular because he's a powerhouse with a cool character design, that's it really

It would've worked out better if they had just left his origin unknown and mysterious. Just a brutal bloodthirsty Saiyan in the cosmos that somehow survived Planet Vegeta's destruction and has been living up to his heritage. Let the fans speculate how he came to be.

One of the minor characters that I want to be "Figuartzed" is the Saibamen. They're one of the first villains I saw as a kid that really amused me even though they didn't really last very long.

In most Dragonball videogames (like Legend of the Super Saiyan for the SNES/Super Famicom), the Saibamen were used as random enemies in the rpg setting. They were given different colors. In Dragonball Xenoverse, they were also given different colors.

Although I don't want this to happen, but wouldn't be hilarious if each Saibamen color (Green, Red, Black, Pink, Yellow) were each sold separately, and they all came with a Yamcha body part that you can assemble in the end to form Figuarts Yamcha? Just an evil thought hehe :)

That sounds like something Marvel Legends would do. I don't think I would like to buy Saibamen variants especially if they are based of a video game. I would stick with the shows.

Thanks for your kind words about my work friends :wave

New comparative images:

lq06.jpg

591j.jpg

hbq7.jpg

4kio.jpg

Source: baidu.

Um. Most fans would agree he's an insanely powerful villain, but I don't ever recall reading anyone trying to argue for him being a good/complex villain or him having a good backstory, because that's a silly argument. He's popular because he's a powerhouse with a cool character design, that's it really

It would've worked out better if they had just left his origin unknown and mysterious. Just a brutal bloodthirsty Saiyan in the cosmos that somehow survived Planet Vegeta's destruction and has been living up to his heritage. Let the fans speculate how he came to be.

His power level is pretty redundant at this point in time, and he's no longer "legendary" considering he never became a God. Goku & Vegeta are the true Legendary Super Saiyans.

You seem to be more sensitive than Broly. :lol

OtUSMLG.gif

Last edited:
His power level is pretty redundant at this point in time, and he's no longer "legendary" considering he never became a God. Goku & Vegeta are the true Legendary Super Saiyans.

He's non-canon so you can't really compare him with canon material power. It isn't fair to say "well he never became a SSjGod" when he preceded that idea by about 2 decades. It's like comparing SSj4 Gogeta to SSGSS Goku.

When does toyzindabox charge for pre orders?

You pay right away when you pre-order, not later :) They have "early bird" prices for pre-orders in the first few weeks (like $22 for SSJ Gohan when he first went up for pre-order), then as weeks and months go by, their prices slowly go up to average market.

He's non-canon so you can't really compare him with canon material power. It isn't fair to say "well he never became a SSjGod" when he preceded that idea by about 2 decades. It's like comparing SSj4 Gogeta to SSGSS Goku.
Pretty much, and the inconsistencies with power levels in the movies.

Gonna need some translatin up in here...

Nothing new really just saying it will air sometime in July...

In addition to the previously-revealed involvement (story and characters) from original manga author Akira Toriyama, as well as returning voice actress Masako Nozawa, the website reconfirms Kimitoshi Chioka as the director. The website also announces Kazuya Yoshii (lead vocalist of The Yellow Monkey) as providing the opening theme, while Good Morning America returns from their work on Dragon Ball Kai to provide Super’s ending theme.

The website reconfirms a July 2015 start for the weekly TV series, which will air Sunday mornings at 9:00 a.m. on Fuji TV.

While an exact start date has not yet been officially unveiled, it is likely that Dragon Ball Super will begin its broadcast run starting 05 July 2015, taking over the Dragon Ball Kai time slot on Fuji TV. The series will, “…follow the aftermath of Goku’s fierce battle with Majin Buu, as he attempts to maintain earth’s fragile peace.” A manga adaptation from “Toyotarō” will run each month in V-Jump starting in August.

Good Morning America contributed the song “Dear Zarathustra” as the first closing theme to the Majin Buu arc of Dragon Ball Kai for its Japanese broadcast (and third closing theme overall).

UPDATE: Toei Animation’s official Dragon Ball Kai website has updated with its own Dragon Ball Super announcement, which again includes all of the information listed above, but surprisingly does reveal the actual new theme song titles. The opening theme by Kazuya Yoshii will be titled, “Chōzetsu ☆ Dynamic!!” (超絶☆ダイナミック!!), where chōzetsu can mean “transcendence” or “excellence”. The new ending theme from Good Morning America will be “Hello Hello Hello” (ハローハローハロー). Singles for both themes will be released by Nippon Columbia in August 2015.

slightly related...I think it's incredible that Toyble will be involved with the manga adaptation of the new series. To go from his (admittedly good) Dragonball AF doujinshi to working on actual canon material for the series is quite an accomplishment.

slightly related...I think it's incredible that Toyble will be involved with the manga adaptation of the new series. To go from his (admittedly good) Dragonball AF doujinshi to working on actual canon material for the series is quite an accomplishment.

He also did the Revival of F manga.

That is surely the benefit of living in the same city as the company.

Edited: How do they look? Pictures!

Back