S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SSG Goku will be no different than the other Goku figures. (Minus SSGSS and SS4.) Same body. Different head sculpt. I doubt we'll even get that many faces to go with him. How many expressions did he have in the movie?

I hate to break it to you guys, but I wouldn't expect much from this lineup. From what I've heard, these have not sold very well in Japan or at least not as much as expected. They had prototypes of Vegeta shown, but he never came out and I wouldn't be surprised if he never did. Also, every One Piece figuarts that has come out has shelf warmed like crazy and you can get them for fifty percent off pretty much everywhere you go. I imagine both lineups will end before completing either run.

I was going through the first pages of this thread (June 2011) haha

Most of us weren't even registered at the time :lol or even collecting anything

I'll tell you what, The new SSGSS Goku hair mold is his mastered SSj hairstyle, Cell Saga - Current times.

I'll tell you what, The new SSGSS Goku hair mold is his mastered SSj hairstyle, Cell Saga - Current times.

Yeah, that's what a couple of others were thinking too. Orbital Frame photoshopped it yellow in one of his photos.

I know this is random, but I'm looking for a kind of comic con or convention to go to in NYC or Philly. I was going to go to the wizard one in philly but I couldn't make it. I'm trying to go to one before September because that's when the semester starts and I won't have time. If anyone knows what to look for or any upcoming ones let me know. All help is appciated.:wave

Hey guys... I just got Broly a month or so ago, and not to pleased with him. Just not that big of an Broly fan and it was an sort of inpalse buy. So If you guys that are missing him I will sell him to you. He comes complete besides his stand that he didn't come with when I bought him.

Hey guys... I just got Broly a month or so ago, and not to pleased with him. Just not that big of an Broly fan and it was an sort of inpalse buy. So If you guys that are missing him I will sell him to you. He comes complete besides his stand that he didn't come with when I bought him.

WHAT????? ur crazy, best fig EVER!!! LOL........

I only bought him to complete the line... I outright loathe him and his uber fanbase.

Broly is a nice figure to have psycho, I'm waiting for kid trucks & goten to complete it. That stand is a must tho since it's a heavy piece.

Broly is a nice figure to have psycho, I'm waiting for kid trucks & goten to complete it. That stand is a must tho since it's a heavy piece.

Yeah I guess i'll see if I get any bites if not I'll just keep him...

Back