S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Broly's stand was no different than the regular Stage Act 4 but it did have a nice custom set of claws and attachment that fit the figure very well.

I use the Saint Seiya stands for my Broly. Or the Myth Cloth or something like that.

I'm sure the Hulk will come with the custom claws, too.

Maybe I oughta try one of the Tamashi Stage 4 stands with Broly's claws. I thought it was really flimsy when i try to pose it with Broly. Its perfectly fine with all the other figures

Will try that as soon as I free space in my room and buy a detolf. Thx for the tip!

But that Play Arts Kai figure stand...yeesh!!!

Does anybody know any website where they have preorder teen gohan for a good deal still available

Maybe I oughta try one of the Tamashi Stage 4 stands with Broly's claws. I thought it was really flimsy when i try to pose it with Broly. Its perfectly fine with all the other figures

I added another section to Broly's pole stand and it works a lot better. I also put smaller clamps around his feet to keep him sturdier. When I shake my display case to check loose figures, he doesn't move.

I added another section to Broly's pole stand and it works a lot better. I also put smaller clamps around his feet to keep him sturdier. When I shake my display case to check loose figures, he doesn't move.
I haven't touched my Broly figure for months so I'll have to spare time to fiddle around his figure stand. I have a spare unopened Broly at home just in case.

Okay i will just buy from toyzinthebox seem like that's the best deal i will find

Yeah, I highly recommend Toys in the Box. The good thing about them is that if a pre-order comes up, in the first few weeks, you get a really big discounted price. For example, I bought Gohan from them when he was still $22 for pre-order. I noticed that their prices only go up when a toy is like a few weeks away from becoming available. I think they call the extra low price as "Early Bird" pre-order prices or something. If you haven't ordered your Super Saiyan God Goku and Golden Frieza yet, I recommend getting it from them now before their "early bird" price ends :)

Yeah, I highly recommend Toys in the Box. The good thing about them is that if a pre-order comes up, in the first few weeks, you get a really big discounted price. For example, I bought Gohan from them when he was still $22 for pre-order. I noticed that their prices only go up when a toy is like a few weeks away from becoming available. I think they call the extra low price as "Early Bird" pre-order prices or something. If you haven't ordered your Super Saiyan God Goku and Golden Frieza yet, I recommend getting it from them now before their "early bird" price ends :)
Thank u man for the heads up, unfortunately his price when up a few dollars already but i will still buy him from there

Plus they would have to give him a new set of arms. SSG Goku has very skinny arms.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2
that would be nice but they won't! look at sdcc vegeta wrong color he was skinny in the show and they did not resculpt anything on him they used the more muscular bigger vegeta mold. he should of been thinner too or knot that muscular .

One of the minor characters that I want to be "Figuartzed" is the Saibamen. They're one of the first villains I saw as a kid that really amused me even though they didn't really last very long.

In most Dragonball videogames (like Legend of the Super Saiyan for the SNES/Super Famicom), the Saibamen were used as random enemies in the rpg setting. They were given different colors. In Dragonball Xenoverse, they were also given different colors.

Although I don't want this to happen, but wouldn't be hilarious if each Saibamen color (Green, Red, Black, Pink, Yellow) were each sold separately, and they all came with a Yamcha body part that you can assemble in the end to form Figuarts Yamcha? Just an evil thought hehe :)

I want Goku Ssj2 more than any sh figuarts dbz that will release this year or next or next

Wouldn't you want Majin Vegeta to go with that? That's the only reason I would want a Super Saiyan 2 Goku. Or do you just want to have the option of displaying Normal/SS1/SS2/SS3 together?

Wouldn't you want Majin Vegeta to go with that? That's the only reason I would want a Super Saiyan 2 Goku. Or do you just want to have the option of displaying Normal/SS1/SS2/SS3 together?

Normal/ssj/ssj2/ssj3/ssj4 and of course i want Vegeta Ssj2 This: Vegetassj2.jpg
and also this Trunks: Trunks_Determined_to_Stop_Broly.jpg
and also this Cooler:Cooler_render.jpg
and also this S-17: super-17.jpg
and this Omega-Shenron: 4425995-omega_shenron_by_luigicuau10-d5141ye.jpg
and also this JanembaJanemba_zweite_Form.jpg
and why not Bojack too:hqdefault.jpg
that´s tje priority...

....and this maybe i could think get it... but if not... well, not so important... i´m not die if i not get the next:
Slug: Lord_Slug_in_plan_to_eradicate_the_super_saiyans.jpg
S-13: Super_androide_13_by_feeh05051995-d5tbo5a.jpg
Garlick Jr.: Garlic_Jr._(Super).jpg

and also important guys that i want are:
Ten-Shin-han (Saga Boo): Tien_buu_saga_by_boscha196-d3bcgua.jpg
Yamcha (Saga Cell): yamcha_cell_saga_render_by_paulodbz-d7lxus2.jpg
and of course, ten-shinhan including this Chaos: Chiaotzu_Kid_Buu-GT.jpg

and well i finish... it´s all i want! xD a little right? xD

Back