S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
has any of you guys ever bought something at bandaionline.com?
I have never heard of them. Are they legit?

Manga Gohan is so close yet so far! :gah:

Never heard of it, antoniocmn. Sounds familiar though.

Thanks for the detailed replies guys! Will definitely try to get my hands on Datong Vegeta and Goku SS3.

Same here. I've got two Trunks, which I still think is perfectly necessary. The only thing holding me back is the fact I'd eventually be tempted into buying multiples for SDCC Piccolo and Vegetto.

Im on the fence on buying 2 gohans. How many of you are buying more than 1

I have the sdcc and regular so technically I have two... I never even thought about cloaking one and uncloaking the other. Same with sdcc piccolo and retail... Damn.

The re releases are so cheap that I wouldn't mind buying two if I didn't have the variants, though. Thanks for the thought.

Im on the fence on buying 2 gohans. How many of you are buying more than 1

If I can, I'm buying quite a few. Super Saiyan 2 Gohan is my favorite character/version from the Z series so I have a lot of displaying ideas. (I already have his base ready for one idea.) I thought about painting the belt blue but I may like the differences between the anime and the manga versions.

For the reissue figures is it identical to pass release or do they do some small changes like painting or joints

For the reissue figures is it identical to pass release or do they do some small changes like painting or joints

I don't believe there's anything different than the first release. The paint will be the same. (Especially the **** under his eyes which is a bummer.) Joints should be no different. (Did Manga Goku have the arm issue in the first release?)

I don't believe there's anything different than the first release. The paint will be the same. (Especially the **** under his eyes which is a bummer.) Joints should be no different. (Did Manga Goku have the arm issue in the first release?)

What arm issue?

The left shoulder peg into the bicep. Several people have had that issue. It's an easy fix but until you do that the arm keeps popping off.

Whaaaaat? Whats the fix for that? id love to know. I cant seem to love the figure if the arm pops off every time i try to move it around...

Last year tamashii say that MajinBuu would realese.... So if only left 1 figure until now to know the realese date... I think could be any of MajinBuu... in sdcc... But sdcc it's repaint.... It's not possible... In that case i only would like it really the ssj 3 Goku because i just don't like the vegeta ssj and that trunks.... So...many times i say what i want... :) i'm not going say again.... What do you think?

I'm newer to ask this in that I've only been collecting these a month this time but have sdcc repaints always been of previously released figures? If so, trunks would be cool.

SDCC Exclusives have been anime repaints. It may change this year after the Mexican Exclusive was shown to be a new version of a character.

Random, but one thing I like about this line is that they're at least they're sticking with adult versions of characters atm from dragon ball z on. One thing that really killed my hype for the D-Arts Megaman figures was them building stream with x characters then jumping to megaman 8 for twp characters then jumping to mega man zero. It's been awful and they've pretty much acted like they're allergic to money by not sticking with x and going straight into the mavericks after x and zero... And then ain villain Sigma was released as adamned figuarts Zero.

This would be the best thing ever :lol

This is the Vegeta Must realese! -.- this is what everyone wnats! this must should it´s necessary to be realese!-.-It is this!
Vegetassj2.jpg

Back