S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice grab man! Glad you found a rarer figure! Sorry to say though that it will be impossible to find Vegeta at a decent price anywhere nowadays, might as well give up that search now [emoji14]

So is ultimate gohan coming with only 3 faces? I haven't seen a number announced yet. We've seen 'grumpy' 'smirk' and 'yell' face thusfar. Cause it'd kinda be great if they added a teeth grinding face and you could fit it on goku... Would be great if all their faces were interchangeable.

So is ultimate gohan coming with only 3 faces? I haven't seen a number announced yet. We've seen 'grumpy' 'smirk' and 'yell' face thusfar. Cause it'd kinda be great if they added a teeth grinding face and you could fit it on goku... Would be great if all their faces were interchangeable.

3 extra faces. I thought the faces will have the hair/bang on them.

yeah man like i said, we'll probably never be blessed with the same amount of faces & hands that Trunks got again ._.

I feel that when Majin Vegeta comes out, he's gonna be close to Trunks level. They know he's VERY demanded and I don't think they'll skimp out on his release. I could see him coming with his smirk face, charging up face, evil smiling face, and serious face. His hands could include the normal set we always get and his Final Impact hands. He could also come with his non majin base head and SSJ/SSJ2 heads. Add a small effect for his Final Impact and there ya go. One face I'd really want but we probably won't get is his Final Atonement face. It's so gloriously beautiful.

Dragonball_Z_237___Final_Atonement.mkv_001049715.jpg

The only other release that came close to Trunks level was Scouter Vegeta to me, due to his accessory count. Most of them are things you may not use, but they are vital to him. Vegetto may be similar...but his lack of faces among other odd design choices make it debatable.

Majin Vegeta could be Trunks level, and it'd make sense. If we had a regular Buu saga Vegeta, he would make for a good exclusive. Not that I want to get him through SDCC :lol

Majin Vegito...nice. That face is damn near perfect. If they have to include anything for Majin Vegeta, it HAS to be veins, preferably on his body as well as his face. Seeing the way Hulk came out, they can definitely make Vegeta veiny as s***

Vegeta has always had at least one faceplate with a vein popping out, so that's nothing to really worry about. How veiny it'll be, is another story.

Is that Majin Vegeta head from a statue or something or is it a customized figuarts Vegeta head?

My two figure reviews are up.... Thanks to those who do watch...

Son Goku

Krillin

deleted scene of RoF

DSC_2665.png

That's some good comedy.^^

Nice grab man! Glad you found a rarer figure! Sorry to say though that it will be impossible to find Vegeta at a decent price anywhere nowadays, might as well give up that search now [emoji14]
Yeah, tell me about it. A great deal for me for a ss vegeta is 300 bucks. Crazy how this figure was 40 bucks at one time and now I'm paying 300. For all you late dragon ball Z figuarts collectors, lets huddle and cry, shed tears together.

I feel for you. If I didnt get into this line as early as I did I dont think I would even be here! To think I debated with myself on whether to pay $5 more for sdcc Goku than normal ssj Goku when it came out! I would have regretted that big time.

Heads up, pre orders started popping up on eBay for Da Tong SS Vegeta and the JacksDo Trunks head. $48 for both.

Back