S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Milk (chi chi -.-) and Bulma make the fusion and the problem is solve....

What happens if Vegetto and Bulchi/Chilma/Chibulchi/Bulchichi (holy crap the names are terrible!) produce a baby? What if the two fused characters decided to fuse with each other and not in a romantic manner? Ahhh suddenly so many thoughts hahahah :)

Maybe BBTS oversold their pre orders and you got the shaft. Sorry to hear that. I never got around to preordering the Avengers and by the looks of it I might be completely out of luck there unless I take a chance with an overpriced eBay listing from China....

I know I'm completely late to the game, but I just got my first Figuarts Dragon Ball Z figure, Goku SS. This thing is awesome. I'll probably get Piccolo and little Gohan next, I don't care about Ultimate Gohan or the fusions.

BUT I do care about Vegeta, anybody know if they are gonna reissue him (either Scouter or SS version? I'd love the body that's on the SS but with a normal, base head (black hair))? Also any news on Super Buu, Bardock or reissue Freeza?

Anyone past the first three "manga" releases cant or wont be reissued due to Tamashii releasing them as web exclusives. The three include ssj Goku, Piccolo and Gohan, everyone else is currently a no-no for tamashii.

Super Buu has been shown in his Gotenks and Buuhan forms, but neither have release dates yet. Bardock hasnt really been sought after tbh. I would ger him only if he came with a ssj head aswell.

Hope that answers your questions man and welcome!

Well I'm cancelling some of my preorders for Avengers figuarts at amiami if that helps. And i see some still available at bandaionline.com

Anyone past the first three "manga" releases cant or wont be reissued due to Tamashii releasing them as web exclusives. The three include ssj Goku, Piccolo and Gohan, everyone else is currently a no-no for tamashii.

Super Buu has been shown in his Gotenks and Buuhan forms, but neither have release dates yet. Bardock hasnt really been sought after tbh. I would ger him only if he came with a ssj head aswell.

Hope that answers your questions man and welcome!

Great, thanks for the answers! That's a pity then, those are some of the most popular characters.

If I may bother you again, what's the difference between Bluefin, Tamashii and Bandai? I think Bluefin is the US distributor, but what about the other 2?

Thanks for the pics Big D!:duff: Honestly, I think that damn near looks as good as tamashiis sash, both aren't accurate, but this sash drapes better and his sash is pretty damn thin. I'm surprised how well it looks regarding gap-issues. As well as with Bran's stickers. Since tamashii chose the freakin cheapest route and kicked us in the balls making it an exclusive (btw toyarc reports that it will indeed only be available at that mexican event, but...take their word for what it is) I feel like I'd need to shelve out a massive price for just a slight repaint, a different sash that's imo nearly less accurate than this one is, and that damned face.

Honestly, think they can go to hell with their exclusive.:( I have the goku you got that sash from (twice!) from when I was a kid. Do you just print Branjita's symbols on sticker paper? Also yeah model kit looks excellent!

@kovach currently it's very hard to tell what we can expect from tamashii because they've been inconsistent. However we've had an sdcc exclusive of vegeta last year so personally I doubt they'd repeat the same character, and otherwise I think everything else at least for this year has been filled out it seems. People still expect a God ssj Vegeta from the newest film but I highly doubt that'll be this year if AT ALL, unless it's the sdcc exclusive. (Anybody thought of that? Ssgss vegeta could be the sdcc exclusive...)

Tamashii as it stands not supplying the demand for the second most popular DBZ character is without a doubt their biggest issue with this line.

@Kov Tamashii Nations is a subsidiary company of Bandai. Bluefin is the american company that distributes the figures Tamashii makes for japan as web exclusives, in the US (I think in normal release quantities but they've been unclear about the difference in distribution quantities between japan and the US).

I know I'm completely late to the game, but I just got my first Figuarts Dragon Ball Z figure, Goku SS. This thing is awesome. I'll probably get Piccolo and little Gohan next, I don't care about Ultimate Gohan or the fusions.

BUT I do care about Vegeta, anybody know if they are gonna reissue him (either Scouter or SS version? I'd love the body that's on the SS but with a normal, base head (black hair))? Also any news on Super Buu, Bardock or reissue Freeza?

Greetings fellow Dragonball fan :) Since somebody else already told you about why the other characters are not going to be re-issued (at least as for now), let me tell you about the next best thing: Datong brand bootleg Dragonball toys :)

There are different bootleg Figuarts Dragonball toys, but as of now, Datong is the one that makes the best. So far, Datong has made their own versions of Super Saiyan Vegeta, Scouter Vegeta, Super Saiyan 3 Goku, Normal Goku, and Super Saiyan Goku. Let me share my reviews for the Datong Vegetas and SSJ3 Goku just so you know what to expect from them:

Datong Super Saiyan Vegeta
Datong Scouter Vegeta
Datong Super Saiyan 3 Goku

I'm not getting the Datong Normal Goku and Super Saiyan Goku because I already have the originals, but I can review them if I get them as gifts/donations lol :)

One thing you'll notice about Datong brand bootlegs is that they don't copy the original boxes 100%. The boxes are written in Chinese and there's a Datong logo on the lower right corner or at least somewhere in the box. It's a bootleg that's not trying to pass itself off as original, yet it's proud of its quality (and they're really well made) :D

What you have to beware of is that there are other bootleg manufacturers that have no names. They actually copied the original boxes, but unfortunately, their quality sucks big time. It's so bad that the moment you open the box and try to remove the toy from the packaging, it all falls apart. Those are the bootlegs you want to avoid.

Currently, there are "trying to look original" bootlegs of Super Saiyan 3 Goku, Scouter Vegeta, SDCC Vegeta, and Normal Goku.

Bootleg Trying to Be Original SSJ3 Goku

Unfortunately, I can't seem to find any videos or pictures of the other bootlegs trying to look original. If you try to look for them on Ebay, you'll know they're bootlegs when any of these guys are selling for $30 to $80. The real versions of these toys are already more expensive than that (except for Normal Goku which you can still get for $60 to $70 on Amazon). The real SSJ3 Goku is around $200 to $300, the SDCC Vegeta and Scouter Vegetar are around $140.

The Datong Scouter and Super Saiyan Vegetas are not currently available (you'll see them for $100 or more on Ebay... weird for bootleg prices to go that high!), but Datong is going to re-issue them soon, probably later this month or next month it seems so you'll be able to buy them for around $25 to $40 each when the stock is back (I bought mine for $28 last year).

Also, Datong is working on their version of Frieza, Trunks, and Perfect Cell but they won't be available anytime soon.

You can check on Datong news here -> Sina Visitor System It's in Chinese though, but fortunately, their pictures tell the entire gist of what they're doing anyway.

For original Figuarts, you can definitely buy Piccolo and little Gohan. Gohan will be available by the end of May (I suggest buying from Toyz in the Box website, free shipping in the US). Piccolo seems like he'll be re-issued in September or around that time.

Good luck and happy Dragonball collecting :)

Thanks for the pics Big D!:duff: Honestly, I think that damn near looks as good as tamashiis sash, both aren't accurate, but this sash drapes better and his sash is pretty damn thin. I'm surprised how well it looks regarding gap-issues. As well as with Bran's stickers. Since tamashii chose the freakin cheapest route and kicked us in the balls making it an exclusive (btw toyarc reports that it will indeed only be available at that mexican event, but...take their word for what it is) I feel like I'd need to shelve out a massive price for just a slight repaint, a different sash that's imo nearly less accurate than this one is, and that damned face.

Honestly, think they can go to hell with their exclusive.:( I have the goku you got that sash from (twice!) from when I was a kid. Do you just print Branjita's symbols on sticker paper? Also yeah model kit looks excellent!

@kovach currently it's very hard to tell what we can expect from tamashii because they've been inconsistent. However we've had an sdcc exclusive of vegeta last year so personally I doubt they'd repeat the same character, and otherwise I think everything else at least for this year has been filled out it seems. People still expect a God ssj Vegeta from the newest film but I highly doubt that'll be this year if AT ALL, unless it's the sdcc exclusive. (Anybody thought of that? Ssgss vegeta could be the sdcc exclusive...)

Tamashii as it stands not supplying the demand for the second most popular DBZ character is without a doubt their biggest issue with this line.

If that happens, it would be interesting to see when Tamashii releases it. December or January. They're having 3 figures released within two months so after that may be a cool down. Hopefully we'll know more in two months at SDCC. Speaking of SDCC, I couldn't see Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Vegeta being the SDCC Exclusive because Tamashii would want the Japanese market to have it but after Namek Goku I don't know anymore.

Is this true?

11107724_682298295232111_385240884869106474_n.jpg

Edited: I know it says 70-80% but has anybody here noticed it?

can i have those pre orders?
So far, i am just cancelling Captain America which is still available for preorder at bandaionline. I think Thor and War Machine mk 2 is still available there as well. I preordered and already paid for Hulk right at the last minute.

I see the kidslogic egg attack Ironman mk43 on preorder at bandaionline.com right now. Looks like they have added articulation this time.

Back