S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A member on the Facebook page, Alex Blas, said that his distributor from China informed him about it.

readImage.jpg

Hey guys, new to the DBZ figuarts scene. Should be getting Android 17 and 18 soon. I just have a few questions.

How many figures do they make per run?
Why don't they do more reissues if there's such a big demand for em? (Trunks, Vegeta etc.)

Hey guys, new to the DBZ figuarts scene. Should be getting Android 17 and 18 soon. I just have a few questions.

Why don't they do more reissues if there's such a big demand for em? (Trunks, Vegeta etc.)

Welcome! I think it depends on pre orders for how many they make. They typically make all the pre orders and then some extras to send to the bigger retailers like B&N and Amazon.

They've got this stupid "Web exclusive" policy that's very controversial that prevents them from rereleasing any figures except for SSJ Goku, Piccolo, and Teen Gohan.

Can anybody tell me if $80 is a good price for 18 at this time or is it too expensive. i found someone that is selling 18 for $80, but i dont know if i should keep looking for a cheaper deal.

Can anybody tell me if $80 is a good price for 18 at this time or is it too expensive. i found someone that is selling 18 for $80, but i dont know if i should keep looking for a cheaper deal.

That's an okay price for her. I actually just bought her for 65 shipped from a member on here who was selling his collection a few days ago. Her price is really shooting up.

Welcome! I think it depends on pre orders for how many they make. They typically make all the pre orders and then some extras to send to the bigger retailers like B&N and Amazon.

They've got this stupid "Web exclusive" policy that's very controversial that prevents them from rereleasing any figures except for SSJ Goku, Piccolo, and Teen Gohan.

Thanks for the clarification! I want some of the back catalog too but the prices are way too steep for me. Guess I'm going to pre-order from here on out.

Damn, I just bought her last night on Amazon for $75. There was another seller at that price with 5 left but I guess they sold out overnight. This merchandise is hot.

touching back on the Figuarts Zero who is getting Goku kamehameha and Vegeta galic gun? Im really stoked about these two. I dont collect Figuarts Zero but these two are pretty awesome to pass by

touching back on the Figuarts Zero who is getting Goku kamehameha and Vegeta galic gun? Im really stoked about these two. I dont collect Figuarts Zero but these two are pretty awesome to pass by

I'm thinking I'm gonna grab these while I can and before they come out with bootlegs. I love that the Figuarts Zero are battle damaged and in scale with the main line. Might just get Super Vegeta too.

Welcome!

And the web ex-clu...–
106.gif

On the web exclusives, to long, didn't read version: There's still an ongoing internal debate at Tamashii HQ on whether to reissue them or not, but at the moment don't count on it. If God is real then why is there evil in the world? Why do college students have to pay so much for education? It's just the way it is & we have to deal with it. :dunno

What I kinda don't get is the refusal to release some of the new releases as a normal release. Like normal goku. Why was that a web exclusive? I don't get that.

It always comes back to tamashiis misguided belief that Japan should be their main market, and they dont sell well over there hence the exclusive tag, even though America and western audiences buy up these things in a huge way. It was exactly the same in the MMPR line; red and green were normal releases and the rest were web exs, even though America ate those things up massively (pink and white are currently up there among the gokai girls price wise and they are much older)

Looks like I'm pretty late to collecting most of the normal dbz figuarts like scouter vegeta,trunks,ssj vegeta. So looks like Ill be sticking with zeros for most part besides vegito and a few others. Unless I find some crazy deals of any of the figures $150 and under. But not likely.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Looks like I'm pretty late to collecting most of the normal dbz figuarts like scouter vegeta,trunks,ssj vegeta. So looks like Ill be sticking with zeros for most part besides vegito and a few others. Unless I find some crazy deals of any of the figures $150 and under. But not likely.

I have come to terms with the fact I'll never have trunks, cell, frieza, etc; any figure over $100 is no-go for me.

I got SSJ Vegeta for $140 on ebay last year. The best deals are snatched up as soon as they are listed, you just gotta be vigilant if you really want em. And by that I mean constantly refreshing the search results, every hour of every day. That is, if you really want the best deal for a specific figure. There could've been a Trunks figure that was sold for $120 late last night, and you would've never known about it!

It happens, believe me. There are other people that post here that have had similar luck getting an expensive figure for a cheap price.

I have come to terms with the fact I'll never have trunks, cell, frieza, etc; any figure over $100 is no-go for me.

Yup same goes for me pretty much. Guess the Zeros will have to do.

Bulma Dragonball Styling Exclusive finally arrived today from BBTS. The port strikes really has affected oversea deliveries (I also received the new SH Figuarts Sasuke), and still no word on Android 16. Here's a link to a quick unboxing photo set for Bulma: imgur
7FF2xN4.jpg

Back