S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cool! The zeros are a bit underrated. I have Frieza and spirit bomb Goku. They have great sculpts and re in scale with the regular DBZ figuarts.

Is anybody going to pre order 2 vegitos to display him in his normal version and ss version?

Still waiting for my Android 16 from Amazon. I might give them a call after work.. I ordered it in January and it says that it will arrive in stock tomorrow.. 3/18. I hope I get it by Friday.

@Angelo Brian Drummond was the original ocean dub voice of Vegeta, before Chris Sabat. He played Vegetas evil personality really well and is the one responsible for the "over 9000" meme, since it was his scene that created it.

Edit: Just for fun, heres all the different versions of the scene, I got bored [emoji14]

https://youtu.be/OAg5ffjikfw

That was awesome. Thanks for posting that! I can't remember which one I originally saw. I watched mine on Toonami back in 2000 - 2003ish.

Absolutely sick. I've been eying that Vegeta for a while now. I will have him one day...

The blood on the face is just such a nice touch imo. I'm not a fan for the translucent effects but its not bad on this one. A battle damaged, bloodied ss4 vegeta with his arms folded would rock

Yeah, I really like the battle damage look on him. Really nice statues.

I'm ki based, however I've also been working my basic attacks up pretty high: wicked for combos into a ki super.

I've heard that super vegeta is most helpful for ki based right? And super saiyan is strike based?

Yeah, at least that's what I read on a Xenoverse forum. I never had a problem using Super Vegeta 2.

Has anyone received their shipping notice from Amazon regarding Android 16?

Nope. Still listed as not shipped but it says it's arriving tomorrow. I'm expecting to get a delay email tomorrow.

Still waiting for my Android 16 from Amazon. I might give them a call after work.. I ordered it in January and it says that it will arrive in stock tomorrow.. 3/18. I hope I get it by Friday.

I read a post that Bluefin hasn't even received their order from Japan.

Is anybody going to pre order 2 vegitos to display him in his normal version and ss version?

Yep! I pre-ordered two of him when he first went up on Amazon.

Vegeta looks nice just ordered SS Goku from the zero line where you get Vegeta from?

Amazon.. Can't beat the price... I think the only one that is actually out of stock is SSJ Trunks.. So he will be next on my list for Zeros

Super Vegeta looks awesome! I really hope Tamashii will one day make him and Trunks into SH Figuarts. Still very surprising that the current SSJ Vegeta didn't come with some kind of Final Flash type hands/effect. If they ever decide to do a 2.0 version of him, they could add some boot tips and throw in a Final Flash effect piece

Super Vegeta looks awesome! I really hope Tamashii will one day make him and Trunks into SH Figuarts. Still very surprising that the current SSJ Vegeta didn't come with some kind of Final Flash type hands/effect. If they ever decide to do a 2.0 version of him, they could add some boot tips and throw in a Final Flash effect piece

Wrong Vegeta. That would be Cell Saga Vegeta. S.H. Figuarts Super Saiyan Vegeta is Android Saga Vegeta. Notice the boot tips.

Edited: You mentioned the boot tips. My bad. :lol

I hope they do an Super Vegeta version, but not holding my breath.... I also would love an long haired trunks with the pony tail but if we do get that version, I have a feeling it will be a Zero... Kinda like Raditz...

20141101_04.jpg

I noticed a few auctions of the zero figures going for cheap prices on ebay, I assume those are the bootlegs?

Lol, raditz looking more like Vegeta than ****rot. Maybe King Vegeta been foolin around while sending Barduck on missions. :lol

I noticed a few auctions of the zero figures going for cheap prices on ebay, I assume those are the bootlegs?

Lol, raditz looking more like Vegeta than ****rot. Maybe King Vegeta been foolin around while sending Barduck on missions. :lol

Yup those are bootlegs specialy the ones going for $7 and $20.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Fat Hotei:
Nice! What transformation is that?

Thanks :) It's "Villainous Mode 2", a transformation that can so far only be accessed via a program called Cheat Engine (you download a little "cheat table" and you can reassign skills to your character via the cheat program). It doesn't seem to do anything though, more like a cosmetic thing. I wanted my little story character to be an evil human so I thought that transformation suited him best :D

If there's one thing I don't like about Xenoverse, it's the way it handles giving equipment, skills, and costumes to you. It feels so much like an mmorpg... it reminds me of the endless grind that I had to do in a lot of games just to get items. When I think of Dragonball games, I imagine fun big scale battles where you can do basic unlocking missions to get things or new clothes. Too bad this game, for some odd reason, decided to give it an mmorpg feel when it comes to getting costumes and skills. It's hard to have fun and create your dream Dragonball character when your skillset and costumes are very limited because you weren't lucky enough to receive them as prizes. Thank goodness for pc cheats that can unlock everything in this game right away, now I'm actually able to experiment and have fun with my created characters :)

I hope the sequel to Xenoverse would abandon the extremely unforgiving random prize system and just stick to basic unlocking requirements like beating missions a certain way or doing something. If I were the game designer though, another way that I'd do to make unlocking items fun is to actually make a separate game mode or world where you can fly around and look for the items yourself. It would feel adventurous like the original Dragonball series where little Goku had to travel around the world in search of the Dragonballs and to help people.

Hmm there's this old SNES/Super Famicom game that I loved called Dragonball Z Legend of the Saiyan. It's an rpg game where you flew around the map and beat up bad guys. I hope something like that can be made again with Dragonball. That old rpg game though used some kind of card fighting system where you picked cards that represented attacks or defense. I don't like that, I still prefer the fighting style of Xenoverse right now lol :D

If we're gonna unlock stuff, might as well make the process fun and interesting and not something that would cause you to cry lol :)

I disagree about the RNG being dropped. As much as it aggravates me, I would have been done with the game last week if I were able to get everything. I'm currently working on Broly's clothes and I've had to play the parallel quest at least 15 times. Still missing the feet attire. Then I plan on achieving Vegito's after. Looking forward to the GT DLC this week!

Official, left. Bootleg, right.

834291831070603531.jpg
Raul 83

Got the email from Amazon this morning: We're still trying to obtain the following item you ordered on January 04, 2015 (Order# Xxxxxxx) in regards to android 16

Back