S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I disagree about the RNG being dropped. As much as it aggravates me, I would have been done with the game last week if I were able to get everything. I'm currently working on Broly's clothes and I've had to play the parallel quest at least 15 times. Still missing the feet attire. Then I plan on achieving Vegito's after. Looking forward to the GT DLC this week!

Official, left. Bootleg, right.

View attachment 173427
Raul 83
I agree also, but only partially. Some obvious items should be guaranteed unlocks with challenges, like the famous ki attacks and clothes, while others should be random like basic gis and battle armor, but with a small chance of the famous stuff unlocking like it does now.

Apparently Bandai is filing a lawsuit against Datong.

I agree also, but only partially. Some obvious items should be guaranteed unlocks with challenges, like the famous ki attacks and clothes, while others should be random like basic gis and battle armor, but with a small chance of the famous stuff unlocking like it does now.

I'll agree to Super Attacks but Ultimate Attacks should stay difficult to get. Especially how extremely powerful most of them are. They did a great job with the mentoring in the game and getting that character's ultimate is not easy. It took me quite awhile to get 100x Big Bang Kamehameha from the Parallel Quest and it ****ing wrecks. Clothes are also arguable. I think well known character's clothes should be easy to get but characters like Vegito, GT Goku, and Broly have insane advantages to their clothes where they should be difficult to obtain.

Although, with that said, I do feel that if you get a "Z" accomplishment in a Parallel Quest, or at least an "S" in online team ups, there should be a higher chance of receiving the extremely rare items.

My Review of FiguArts Zero Super Vegeta Review

Cool review, Psycho! They did an amazing job with that Figuarts Zero. The likeness is spot on. ...Damn, this makes me wish we had a S.H. Figuarts Super Vegeta. I may have to break and buy the Figuart Zero.

Took some more pics today and just for fun:

Batman vs Super Vegeta.....

11083707_10153151189364346_8446426857175039260_o.jpg
10896225_10153151189419346_7160971994013460552_o.jpg

Some more pictures of Super Vegeta..

11043413_10153151204124346_6031785069988356006_o.jpg
1801381_10153151204514346_1870106602751518239_o.jpg
11022571_10153151204069346_751173439861841401_o.jpg
10633777_10153151203714346_5769796797647776857_o.jpg
10626442_10153151204519346_6456589043207691104_o.jpg

Cool review, Psycho! They did an amazing job with that Figuarts Zero. The likeness is spot on. ...Damn, this makes me wish we had a S.H. Figuarts Super Vegeta. I may have to break and buy the Figuart Zero.

Zero's are great. He scales well with the other figuarts and its a much cheaper option.

Nothing against those that buy zeros, but to me they actually arent much cheaper (retail price-wise) than normal figuarts and these suffer from the usual overdone problem that all statues tend to have; too much going on, too bulky and in weird poses (Trunks especially)

I mean, they ALL have electricity effects? Why? Only ssj2 has that yet RADITZ even gets it! Wtf. Not to mention the face sculpt on many are way off, this is the same company that hasnt had a face sculpt that looked odd in any dbz figuarts yet!

Finally, lack of articulation puts the nail in the coffin for me. I dont want my Trunks always squatting like he pee'd himself or Vegeta always firing final flash, I want to choose what they do! Thats my 2 cents [emoji14]

/rant

True, but the ss Vegeta is a good stand in for the real one. Even the bootleg is expensive.:dunno

Nothing against those that buy zeros, but to me they actually arent much cheaper (retail price-wise) than normal figuarts and these suffer from the usual overdone problem that all statues tend to have; too much going on, too bulky and in weird poses (Trunks especially)

I mean, they ALL have electricity effects? Why? Only ssj2 has that yet RADITZ even gets it! Wtf. Not to mention the face sculpt on many are way off, this is the same company that hasnt had a face sculpt that looked odd in any dbz figuarts yet!

Finally, lack of articulation puts the nail in the coffin for me. I dont want my Trunks always squatting like he pee'd himself or Vegeta always firing final flash, I want to choose what they do! Thats my 2 cents [emoji14]

/rant

I agree with you to a certain extend but Zeros are most likely the only way we will get Battle Damaged figures.... I don't know I just really like these Zero's even though I plan on buying from Both lines...

Filing a lawsuit against a bootleg company wont work, all they will do is rename themselves. China is very leniant on that sort of thing, its why bootleggers almost always start up there.

At the very least Tamashii has definitely seen datongs influence with this news and know the extremes some will go to for these figures.

Filing a lawsuit against a bootleg company wont work, all they will do is rename themselves. China is very leniant on that sort of thing, its why bootleggers almost always start up there.

At the very least Tamashii has definitely seen datongs influence with this news and know the extremes some will go to for these figures.

Hopefully they'll rerelease some of the older figures otherwise why would tamashii care. It's not like the bootlegging is cutting into their profits

I agree with you to a certain extend but Zeros are most likely the only way we will get Battle Damaged figures.... I don't know I just really like these Zero's even though I plan on buying from Both lines...

Yeah, that's what I was saying before too. I think Tamashii considers the Zero line their battle damage variants of DBZ characters. We cry out for articulated battle damage and they'll keep dishing out the Zeros. I have Spirit Bomb Goku, SSJ Goku, and 100% Frieza but only because I can't get them in articulated form (yet). I do appreciate that at least they're pretty much perfectly in scale with the SH line.

Hopefully this lawsuit proves successful and the execs up at Bandai headquarters will start re-releasing a few Web Exclusives. I'm hoping more for 2.0 versions than exact re-releases though. Armored Trunks and Vegeta (Cell Saga, boot tipped) would be so easy to make and satisfies those that already have the original releases and those that don't. Goku with a sash and some slapped on Kanji, Namek Vegeta, all perfect "re-releases"

Back