S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So my friend got an Super Vegeta... He wants to know if it's an bootleg or not.. Heres a few pics:

10368210_10204095711172280_2581800868554757421_n.jpg

10521403_10204095714092353_43674952656260233_n.jpg

I will post some pics as soon as I get the cabinets sorted tonight, house got rewired and everything had to be put into storage! Nightmare! Im useless at painting, so just decals that came with it, though imo they look good as is, the plastic is a good flesh coloir.

Also, tge best way to check the zeros is the toei sticker, I dont think any came without it unlike the figuarts. Should be on the left hand side looking at the box I think.

So I really like these Figuarts Zeros but was wondering anyone knew of any other DBZ statues that are the same scale as the Figuarts Zeros....

All the statues I mentioned are in scale with my SH Figuarts. The only Zeros I have are SSJ Goku, Spirit Bomb, and Frieza and they're in scale with the SH Figuarts so yup, they should scale pretty well! This is the only picture I have available now with them all in one pic. I'll try to take some more pics sometime tomorrow if I get a chance with the Zeros and the DXF.

And yes, that Vegeta does look sick! I'm personally waiting for Tamashii to announce the SH Figuart version but this one is a perfect stand in

STyinKSl.jpg

All the statues I mentioned are in scale with my SH Figuarts. The only Zeros I have are SSJ Goku, Spirit Bomb, and Frieza and they're in scale with the SH Figuarts so yup, they should scale pretty well! This is the only picture I have available now with them all in one pic. I'll try to take some more pics sometime tomorrow if I get a chance with the Zeros and the DXF.

And yes, that Vegeta does look sick! I'm personally waiting for Tamashii to announce the SH Figuart version but this one is a perfect stand in

STyinKSl.jpg

Hopefully at SDCC we will se a majin Vegeta.. and just imagine if they made this into an figuarts zero:

dragon_ball_z_majin_vegeta_bd_by_diogouchiha-d69q4pn.png

Cool as those Battle of Gods figures are, I actually think we may get Beerus and Whiss fairly soon, as we seem to maybe be getting RoF figures after that RoF hint, if I remember correctly, and I imagine they are kind of prioties!

I scooped em up before I found out about the ROF figures coming out :slap I think we have a really good chance of seeing at least 5 figures (Beerus, Whis, Vegeta, Goku, and Bling Bling Frieza). I'm just getting impatient about the lack of news. The prototypes, the ROF figures, the next releases after Vegito...I NEED SOMETHING

I scooped em up before I found out about the ROF figures coming out :slap I think we have a really good chance of seeing at least 5 figures (Beerus, Whis, Vegeta, Goku, and Bling Bling Frieza). I'm just getting impatient about the lack of news. The prototypes, the ROF figures, the next releases after Vegito...I NEED SOMETHING

I'm hoping we get something news wise soon... I have vegito pre-ordered but damn...

Hello, This is my first post on this forum but I’ve been lurking around for quite a while. Hopefully I've gotten these pictures to attach properley. I received my Android 16 last week, I really like him, my main wish would be that they had given his green armour a matt finish with a bit of texture rather then smooth and shiny, but besides that I think he looks great. Android 16 is one of my favourites so I've been anticipating this figure since it was anounced. Him being scaled down doesn't bother me too much, although I know everyone has their preferences regarding that issue.

IMG_5286.JPG

This is my current collection; I’ve still got to get SS Goku and teen Gohan when he get’s released. I don't have any of my figures currently on display since I'm waiting to move into my new place so I had to drag them out of storage to get a photo of the whole group. I'm not very imaginative when it comes to poses.

IMG_5299.JPG

Welcome! Sometimes shots of all of thm standing there can be cool too. Gives a real feel for how many there are already. From the looks of it you started in 2013 and paid a bunch for trunks? You must be glad with the gohan rerelease coming p!

@prodigy Ha, you use upside down glasses as raisers too, I used to do the same thing!:lol works suprisigly well. It's that I don't require raisers at all currently. But looks cool man!

Hello, This is my first post on this forum but I’ve been lurking around for quite a while. Hopefully I've gotten these pictures to attach properley. I received my Android 16 last week, I really like him, my main wish would be that they had given his green armour a matt finish with a bit of texture rather then smooth and shiny, but besides that I think he looks great. Android 16 is one of my favourites so I've been anticipating this figure since it was anounced. Him being scaled down doesn't bother me too much, although I know everyone has their preferences regarding that issue.

View attachment 174338

This is my current collection; I’ve still got to get SS Goku and teen Gohan when he get’s released. I don't have any of my figures currently on display since I'm waiting to move into my new place so I had to drag them out of storage to get a photo of the whole group. I'm not very imaginative when it comes to poses.

View attachment 174339

ONE DAY I will have a collection like this.. No matter the cost.... I used have alot of them but my dumb ass sold them...

Well, heres my collection as its being put back together, used the rewire job to put all my cabinets together to give more space to the Pr and dbz figuarts. My other figures from both lines will be going under when I find them [emoji14]

08e7efacafe0dfaf696c45b4da0d61eb.jpg

f0df201810856c3666ec3e198f9582ab.jpg

c1b610997f1f6f6da27fc797adf789bf.jpg

6d3dbe38ede0a3be51fb36b9b66ef735.jpg

Back