S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got it too, amazing game! Some outfits are race specific, so you cant equip the frieza hero armor on a saiyan for example, but if its buyable you should be able to equip it as more appear as you level.

Bit of advice, grind the parralel quests to level up, otherwise you will end up breaking your disc out of frustration [emoji14]

The amount of times Hercule killed me..... doesnt bear thinking about!
Ha. Yeah, Krillin was stomping me out something wicked. I tried to take on Goku and Piccolo w/ Raditz, forget about it. Raditz is NO help whatsoever.

The parallel quests seem to be where I'll be leveling up, unless I want to continue to get slaughtered by saibamen. I'd rather just kill Yamcha again and again.

Theres a certain quest on Namek where you have to collect dragonballs. Once you get that quest literally ignore the fights and pickup the dragonballs, you level up nicely while not having to lift a finger [emoji14]

im still doing all the namek parallel quest but the hardest fight i've had (multiple retries) is fighting my master, Vegeta, to get Final Flash ultimate attack.

I kinda wish the levelling wasnt as necessary tbh, the story is so amazingly good that having to stop playing it to go grind levels saddens me [emoji38]

i love that aspect because it makes me feel like im actually training like Goku or Vegeta would. learning new techniques and getting stronger knowing you have a tough opponent on the horizon.

Anybody had any success online? I can't access the online parallel quests or world tournament. I heard there were some server issues.

Anybody had any success online? I can't access the online parallel quests or world tournament. I heard there were some server issues.

I was able to log on online once. Then I got booted 15 minutes later. This was on PS4. The servers are getting hammered. I don't think they planned on the game being as popular as it is.

My bad. Sorry.

Has anyone seen Kulliliyan or Frueeizura for a decent price?

tumblr_m9e4sdMOzc1r4kq9eo1_500.gif

So I'm finally getting back into DBZ Collecting... Got Xenoverse on release day, also ordered Super Vegeta figuarts zero. Never thought I would ever buy a statue.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

So I'm finally getting back into DBZ Collecting... Got Xenoverse on release day, also ordered Super Vegeta figuarts zero. Never thought I would ever buy a statue.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2
That's what I thought when I bought scouter vegeta; my first action figure since I was 12. My child self would have has a mini-stroke if I would have been able to get my hand on these figures.

Anyone else mess around with the character creator in xenoverse and create a gold frieza?

What did you create? I ended up going with a Saiyan. I couldn't pass up eventually going ssj.

The Majin race is an odd one. Too bad it's only fat buu and no kid or super buu.

Back