S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's what I thought when I bought scouter vegeta; my first action figure since I was 12. My child self would have has a mini-stroke if I would have been able to get my hand on these figures.

I'm excited to see this figuarts zero in hand.. Anyone have him? Thoughts?

Anyone else mess around with the character creator in xenoverse and create a gold frieza?

What did you create? I ended up going with a Saiyan. I couldn't pass up eventually going ssj.

The Majin race is an odd one. Too bad it's only fat buu and no kid or super buu.

Here is my Saiyan:

11034343_10153128753439346_6408375373286987184_o.jpg

10835034_10153123273384346_5677684972039724493_o.jpg

11017022_10153120286619346_4640826476660800378_o.jpg

11050168_10153113900779346_5542623897726503046_o.jpg

11021321_10153109172904346_8673361431532685392_o.jpg

Awesome snap shots, Psycho!

Theres a certain quest on Namek where you have to collect dragonballs. Once you get that quest literally ignore the fights and pickup the dragonballs, you level up nicely while not having to lift a finger [emoji14]

I don't believe you get to activate the Ultimate Finish then. Speaking of Dragon Balls, I ****ing hate the RNG aspect of the game. I'm on my 4th wish but the last Dragon Ball is taking 2+ days just to get it. Every time I beat a Time Patroller, I anticipate the second pop up as "Key item!" and I go crazy when I get a "Material item!"

i love that aspect because it makes me feel like im actually training like Goku or Vegeta would. learning new techniques and getting stronger knowing you have a tough opponent on the horizon.

Exactly!

I enjoy the leveling up a lot and the different mentors along the way. I just finished Goku's training. Whis' ultimate is un-****ing-believable though. So much damage!

Anybody had any success online? I can't access the online parallel quests or world tournament. I heard there were some server issues.

I get kicked off once in awhile but I've never had the "down for day" problem that some people are having. I can usually get right back on after I restart.

I was able to log on online once. Then I got booted 15 minutes later. This was on PS4. The servers are getting hammered. I don't think they planned on the game being as popular as it is.

They didn't it. Which is a good/bad thing. More good than bad because the popularity is at least there.

Anyone else mess around with the character creator in xenoverse and create a gold frieza?

What did you create? I ended up going with a Saiyan. I couldn't pass up eventually going ssj.

The Majin race is an odd one. Too bad it's only fat buu and no kid or super buu.

I went with Saiyan. Super Vegeta 2 is better for Ki based characters, which is who I created. Unlimite Super/Ultimate Ki during transformation is insane. I know a lot of people use to just hammer out damage after damage. I'm currently wearing all Goku GT attire. I have the Goku wig, too, and change from time-to-time.

I'm debating on whether to buy one or two gohans when he's reissued. One to display super saiyan and one to display super saiyan 2. Are any of you planning on getting two of him?

Yeah, I plan on getting a few actually. I want to see what it would be like to display my favorite moments from the series and some interactions/training/fighting scene I've though about. It'll be nice because he won't be $200+!

Since where on the topic of Xenoverse heres an update for 1.02 Patch Update:

Dragon Ball Z - Games
1 hr ·
Hello Time Patrollers!
Read on for the latest Dragon Ball XENOVERSE updates:
Online Services:
- Player Match (1v1, 2v2, 3v3) are functioning properly on all platforms. This mode is accessible from ‘Player Match Online’ desk in Toki Toki City.
- Multi Lobbies and Single Lobbies functioning properly on Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 and we are still continuing to work on improvements on Playstation 4, Xbox One and PC/Steam.
Please note that your network status can also affect the server connection.
Compatibility Patch 1.02:
- On March 10th, we will release Dragon Ball GT Pack 1 compatibility patches for Playstation 4, Playstation 3, Xbox One and Xbox 360.
- This patch will ensure compatibility with the new content of the DLC Pack 1 to be released soon and will improve several issues as you can read below.
- We will have new details regarding the online events in the comings weeks!
To implement this update, we will be conducting server maintenance during the following times:
March 10th 5:30PM to 9:00 PM JST
March 10th 9:30 AM to 1:00 PM CET
March 10th 1:30 AM to 5:00 AM PDT
Full Patch Notes
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
-Added data for Dragon Ball GT Pack 1
-Fixed English dialog and subtitle inconsistencies
-Fixed issue where "Reversal" evaluation could not be earned in Quests
-Fixed issue where some materials could not be earned in Quests
-Fixed issue where player could not be revived from downed state
-Implemented online event functionality
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Since where on the topic of Xenoverse heres an update for 1.02 Patch Update:

-Fixed issue where "Reversal" evaluation could not be earned in Quests
-Fixed issue where some materials could not be earned in Quests

I wonder what those mean. I can't imagine they would take the RNG out of for the Ultimate Finishes. ...It would be nice though since I've been trying to get Big Bang Kamehameha for the past couple of days but I actually enjoy playing it over-and-over. Same with Symphonic Destruction. (Whis' Ultimate.)

Amazon is still saying March 15th for Android 16. I'm wondering if it's going to change Sunday.

Off topic but has anybody ordered hot toys from Side Show before? They have free shipping and I'm very tempted to buy the Man of Steel Hot Toys.

Mine is supposed to arrive this Thursday afternoon, March 12th :clap

From where?

We need more Android 16 pictures. I'll go look for some.

free shipping? must be U.S. only

It is. I think I'm going to go through with it. They have a payment plan and everything. I've never bought a Hot Toys before and kind of skeptical about it because it is quite a lot of money.

From Titus over at Saint Seiya for those who wanted a bird with Android 16...

l3OO2nUy.jpg

I like this but I may change the head with the smiling face, from jinckletan

X8ykfzYe.jpg

We need more Android 16 pictures. I'll go look for some.

It is. I think I'm going to go through with it. They have a payment plan and everything. I've never bought a Hot Toys before and kind of skeptical about it because it is quite a lot of money.

how much is it?

Back