S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
(assuming they actually make new Goku and Vegeta releases...) I just hope they make the faces on the exact same hair molds so they're compatible with the previously released Goku and Vegeta figures (and why wouldn't they? Save a little on production costs). If they do I'm definitely placing some of the new faces in my normal Goku box.

(assuming they actually make new Goku and Vegeta releases...) I just hope they make the faces on the exact same hair molds so they're compatible with the previously released Goku and Vegeta figures (and why wouldn't they? Save a little on production costs). If they do I'm definitely placing some of the new faces in my normal Goku box.

I'm sure they would for production costs. I would like to see them attempt striations for the hair though in these releases. Make them stand out and try a more updated artistic approach. Similar to base Vegito. These are going to be key figures for Tamashii, I have a feeling they're going to go all out for them.

That's probably it. I was just catching up on the thread, and I just wanted to say that I really appreciated your words on the George Lucas Hate. Personally, I think those pre-quels are garbage, but why make it miserable for people that love them? Lucas can do whatever he wants. He put his heart and soul into something, and I think it's awful for fans to dictate what he should do with the universe he worked so hard to make.

I think you know that the original Japanese is my "Dragon Ball," but I'm happy for whatever version you like. Masako Nozawa is my Goku! I just posted that, because I thought you might find it interesting.

Forgot to reply to this but thanks. Yeah often I do like to know what actors think but DBZ is in a unique situation.

Maybe we can actually make the rise of F Goku into sort of a saiyan saga goku. At least we'd have a proper sash. If his faces fit the goku we already have an they're different, Im deffo buyin that.

It'll depend on Vegeta's role whether I can start to like his outfit because no blue on vegeta remains weird to me.

I think this is where Vegeta sees Frieza new form for the first time.
attachment.php

Maybe we can actually make the rise of F Goku into sort of a saiyan saga goku. At least we'd have a proper sash. If his faces fit the goku we already have an they're different, Im deffo buyin that.

It'll depend on Vegeta's role whether I can start to like his outfit because no blue on vegeta remains weird to me.

that or Teen Goten, pretty much identical outfits

Teen_Goten.jpg

I'm really hoping all of those come out. I know so many people want to see focus given to other characters but I really wouldn't mind a second release of Goku and Vegeta in their new outfits, mainly because it would be a perfect opportunity to get some new faces (charge/damaged, confident smirk for Goku, some new expressions for Vegeta).

I'll take anything I can get! This is the perfect opportunity to release the figures, timing it with the release of the movie. I'm glad to see they're strategically timing their figures now. That means they're giving more attention to the DBZ line. The possibility that we might get a bunch of characters just for one movie means they really have a lot planned for the line. The future is bright for DBZ :yess:

With Broly and now Super Saiyan 4 Goku, I have a feeling Tamashii is purposely focusing one character release a year specifically for the Western market. Their version of an SDCC Exclusive but as an actual release. I'm loving it. While they were part of the survey, they are the two most iconic characters from the movies and the GT series. I'm hoping they're being used as doorways for future releases within those categories.

It's amazing knowing that some day I'll possibly* have Super Saiyan 4 Goku, Vegeta, and Gogeta posed together.

I was never particularly a "fan" of GT but I don't think it's as bad as people claim it is. The one good thing that came out of it was the designs. Some of the villains and the heavenly SSJ4 are so wonderfully designed. I think there's a really good chance that if SSJ4 Goku does well, we'll get SSJ4 Vegeta. SSJ4 Gogeta would just knock it out of the park for me. I'd love to see some villains too like maybe Omega, Super 17, Baby, and maybe some of the main shadow dragons like Nouva and Eis

With Broly and now Super Saiyan 4 Goku, I have a feeling Tamashii is purposely focusing one character release a year specifically for the Western market. Their version of an SDCC Exclusive but as an actual release. I'm loving it. While they were part of the survey, they are the two most iconic characters from the movies and the GT series. I'm hoping they're being used as doorways for future releases within those categories.
That is a great summation! I'm glad for you, man!

I'm really hoping all of those come out. I know so many people want to see focus given to other characters but I really wouldn't mind a second release of Goku and Vegeta in their new outfits, mainly because it would be a perfect opportunity to get some new faces (charge/damaged, confident smirk for Goku, some new expressions for Vegeta).

You and me both, brother!
Oh you will, man! I've made the decision that I'm only buying Goku, Vegeta, Future Trunks, Gohan, Freeza, and Cell for now on, but there's so many variants of those characters.
c784a20f-s.jpg

Wow! That comparison of images is almost identical to the Namek saga! Good catch!

Looks like it's Vegeta's TIME! :)

It'll be interesting to see WHICH versions of Goku and Vegeta they'll make. I'm hoping for the base versions from the movie but for some reason I feel Tamashii is going to release Super Saiyan God Goku from Battle of Gods in this set. Then Super Saiyan God Vegeta. These are going to be Tamashii's key pieces for the series. They're fresh, new, designs. It'll be interesting to see which direction they go.

I'm starting to like Vegeta's uniform after watching the new trailer. It almost has a "fresh start" feel to it. I'm hoping this movie is a big moment and development for Vegeta's character.

I'll take anything I can get! This is the perfect opportunity to release the figures, timing it with the release of the movie. I'm glad to see they're strategically timing their figures now. That means they're giving more attention to the DBZ line. The possibility that we might get a bunch of characters just for one movie means they really have a lot planned for the line. The future is bright for DBZ :yess:

I was never particularly a "fan" of GT but I don't think it's as bad as people claim it is. The one good thing that came out of it was the designs. Some of the villains and the heavenly SSJ4 are so wonderfully designed. I think there's a really good chance that if SSJ4 Goku does well, we'll get SSJ4 Vegeta. SSJ4 Gogeta would just knock it out of the park for me. I'd love to see some villains too like maybe Omega, Super 17, Baby, and maybe some of the main shadow dragons like Nouva and Eis

I believe it was at NYCC where the representative, Adam Newman, said that they have the line planned out for quite awhile. I never thought they would have the new designs so soon. It would be interesting to hear the back story to all of it. I think it's a huge honor to be releasing those designs so soon to the movie.

I can understand why people don't like it but I enjoyed a lot of it. Once Pan, Trunks, and Goku came back to Earth, everything picked up. I'm used to What if?/Elseworlds from comic books where I don't mind thinking of GT that way. The designs were amazing to me. Super Saiyan 4 design is still my top favorite throughout all of the Dragon Ball franchise. It brings together all of the aspects of a Saiyan. Yeah, I think with Vegeta's popularity in general, Super Saiyan 4 isn't that far behind. I can't imagine Super Saiyan 4 Goku selling poorly. Hopefully Tamashii decides to increase the production quality since it is Goku. I plan on ordering quite a few. Super Saiyan 4 Goku has such an impact especially because that one transformation/design lasted throughout three different arcs.

I have a long list for GT characters I'm hoping Tamashii produces. Nouva and Eis would actually be beneficial because they're just different colors, right?

That is a great summation! I'm glad for you, man!

Thanks!

I'm debating on whether to buy one or two gohans when he's reissued. One to display super saiyan and one to display super saiyan 2. Are any of you planning on getting two of him?

Might as well get two since he's gonna be dirt cheap. I got two SDCC Gohans, one for SSJ and one for SSJ2. You could even get a third and repaint him to his normal form if you want

Does anyone know when the Figuarts Zero EX Trunks statue release/made available to order. The ss3 goku looks phenomenal but I just love trunks more and can only get one

Got xenoverse yesterday! It's loads of fun. Question: I bought a new gi but I can't seem to equip it... It's not in my inventory. I'm level 6. Do I have to wait until I'm a higher level or progress through the story further to unlock the ability to change clothes?

Got xenoverse yesterday! It's loads of fun. Question: I bought a new gi but I can't seem to equip it... It's not in my inventory. I'm level 6. Do I have to wait until I'm a higher level or progress through the story further to unlock the ability to change clothes?
I got it too, amazing game! Some outfits are race specific, so you cant equip the frieza hero armor on a saiyan for example, but if its buyable you should be able to equip it as more appear as you level.

Bit of advice, grind the parralel quests to level up, otherwise you will end up breaking your disc out of frustration [emoji14]

The amount of times Hercule killed me..... doesnt bear thinking about!

I got it too, amazing game! Some outfits are race specific, so you cant equip the frieza hero armor on a saiyan for example, but if its buyable you should be able to equip it as more appear as you level.

Bit of advice, grind the parralel quests to level up, otherwise you will end up breaking your disc out of frustration [emoji14]

The amount of times Hercule killed me..... doesnt bear thinking about!

That Hercule fight sucked!!!!!!

Back