S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just preordered MetalGarurumon Figuarts (Original Designer's Edition)... The first release was a web exclusive... Why not rerelease DBZ Figuarts under the excuse of "Original Designer's Edition"? I just don't get Bandai and Tamashii.

Amazon.ca just posted gohan again. Its $27.99 cad. Temporarily out of stock but they will ship it whe they get stock so we can still order it. That is my first post here as I just stated collecting those, hope I helped.

I just preordered MetalGarurumon Figuarts (Original Designer's Edition)... The first release was a web exclusive... Why not rerelease DBZ Figuarts under the excuse of "Original Designer's Edition"? I just don't get Bandai and Tamashii.

They're redoing MG? Do you have a link?

EDIT nvm I found it. Where did you PO from?

Thanks. I can't believe how cheap it is. I got the original, Original Designer Greymon and Omnimon. I think I paid like $200 for my Garurumon :pow

Just wondering, how do you guys store the heads/hands/pieces that you don't use on the figure itself? Do you just keep it in the box? Do you have bags or a storage bin or something that you leave the spares in? Thanks!
Same as crisis but mine's bigger (ha!), not really, my box is wider but less deep (...ha!) more cubicles. I have about two-3 releases per cubicle and mix up the colours of the parts so it's easy to find. And one big space for effects. I have a separate small box these days for all stand material (which is quite full because I always end up going back to vanilla poses.:slap). Some accessories I never use I keep in the packaging.
View attachment 160323

cost me $10 from Target
Nappa voice "Content sold separately." ("God DAMNIT Nappa!")

They were doubles for display, but I'm so greedy sometimes I just have to share. lol. ;)
Ooooh you goody do-gooder you.:lol No serious that's cool.
NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAil!!!
Id say he is in scale :)

Brutal dude! Yeah that's definitely damn near perfectly scaled. How much was it? At night do you suddenly here 'Stop making out with your boyfriend!' now?:p

Vegeta: "noooo..... no no no.... nononononon fuuuuuuuuu"

Seriously though if they set another precedent people will go bat**** crazy.

Figuarts Zero Vegeta (Galick Gun) release date June:

item_0000010927_Un1y8jgQ_05.jpg

Source: Tamashii.

Awesome!

Top 5 Figuarts ZERO wants

1) SS Vegeta - Big bang attack (Android)
2) Tien - Tri beam (Cell or Saiyan)
3) Yamcha - Spirit ball (Saiyan)
4) SS Vegeta - Final shine (Super 17 GT)
5) Piccolo - Light grenade (Cell)

Now they have literally NO excuse not to reissue other dbz figuarts slightly tweaked; metalGarurumon was a web exclusive and this "designer" edition has very little difference in paint apps. Most of the dbz figuarts are MUCH more sought after than MG. A designer Vegeta would literally just be darker with shoe tips in comparison! Heck they could do "manga" editions if that works!

*sigh* Tamashii and Bluefin just make me scratch my head sometimes....

Same as crisis but mine's bigger (ha!), not really, my box is wider but less deep (...ha!) more cubicles. I have about two-3 releases per cubicle and mix up the colours of the parts so it's easy to find. And one big space for effects. I have a separate small box these days for all stand material (which is quite full because I always end up going back to vanilla poses.:slap). Some accessories I never use I keep in the packaging.

Nappa voice "Content sold separately." ("God DAMNIT Nappa!")

Ooooh you goody do-gooder you.:lol No serious that's cool.

Brutal dude! Yeah that's definitely damn near perfectly scaled. How much was it? At night do you suddenly here 'Stop making out with your boyfriend!' now?:p

Vegeta: "noooo..... no no no.... nononononon fuuuuuuuuu"

Seriously though if they set another precedent people will go bat**** crazy.

I paid 270 shipped he has gone up in price. I belI've 50 or so we're made.

That designer stuff, it really really annoys me. First that SDCC thing with Scouter Vegeta, now this with Digimon? And yeah Deano, boot tips and darker shading would work for SSJ Vegeta. hell, that is manga accurate actually.
Just got done with the episode where Vegito goes Super Saiyan at the end.

Couple thoughts...
1.) Toriyama Vegeta'd the **** out of Ultimate Gohan. Gains an awesome power, villain kicks his ass.
2.) I can see why Tamashii is producing Gohan absorbed Buu first. Super Buu barely has a jawline. Very interested how they're going to handle that version when the time comes. Gotenks absorbed Buu may be the test product.
1. still depresses me, it really does. Mostly since Gohan didn't deserve to be Vegeta'd (Super Vegeta had a shot against Perfect Cell, Ultimate Gohan was just purely out of luck against Buutenks.) but Vegeta really asked for it at times.

I want to try and get wargreymon and omnimon soon. As well as a17. Then I'm done until the next releases.

Sweet to see a metal garurumon reissue of sorts. He was looking pricey.

Back