S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wondering, how do you guys store the heads/hands/pieces that you don't use on the figure itself? Do you just keep it in the box? Do you have bags or a storage bin or something that you leave the spares in? Thanks!

FullSizeRender.jpg

cost me $10 from Target

Yeah it does seem to lack some quality. I might just have to wait and hope or just empty my pockets for him. In the meantime i will probably just start with son goku before he gets out of $$$ hand also piccolo. I need to jump on the pre-orders with gohan, ssgoku too. What do you think of android 16? Vegito?

I believe at this point in the game, S.H. Figuarts DBZ has become so popular & exclusive amongst the toy collecting community and on planet earth in general that Tamashii can create the entire Ginyu Force & they will still make a good profit off of them.

Fantastic display, wolvie! How did you put together Goku in the back with the halo and the wings? That looks so ****ing awesome.
Haha Thanks a lot bro, loving this display right now. N the wings and halo are from the old school jakks Goku, clipped them off the old fig and hot glued the halo and wings. The hot glue doesnt damage the figs so not to worrie. At some point ill send him out to my friend to add some articulation to the wings and secure the halo a little better by adding a hole. Dont ever plan to sell these figs so dont mind making a small modification

Hey thats awesome man, congrats! Kudos Sci-fri! Were they doubles or are you shaving?

Looks awesome man, I gotta say, Broly's such a great centre for group displays. That's such a cool benefit of big characters, they're semi-dioramas too.
Thanks bro, this line is my top priority as of now, cant get enough of them :)......N yea altho all the other characters are next around Broly u cant help but go "Damn, whos the Big guy?" lol
They were doubles for display, but I'm so greedy sometimes I just have to share. lol. ;)
Not greedy whatsoever my friend :)
I believe at this point in the game, S.H. Figuarts DBZ has become so popular & exclusive amongst the toy collecting community and on planet earth in general that Tamashii can create the entire Ginyu Force & they will still make a good profit off of them.
Dude Id actually be down for the Ginyu force, Recoome and C. Ginyu have a shot n them would be up to fans to vote for the rest

True, I feel the same way

Hmmmm

Honestly my picks here are battle damaged characters in general. I don't think they'll ever do those but I'd got nuts over the figuarts ssj goku in articulated form. Or a barechested kaioken goku. I've always wanted a battle damaged piccolo and vegeta too.

It's such a staple of the series to have them all beaten up, and also buffed up, I miss that, I'm getting tired of everyone looking perfect as if they just had a nice bath. But I just don't see it happening, they'll delegate that to the zero line.

I just don't have this craving for minor characters, they're not worth the money to me..

Yeah, battle damaged should have some focus on in the future. Especially for a fighting manga/anime. We need to have that iconic attire of Goku turning Super Saiyan.

I think if there's a strong demand for it, Tamashii would develop and produce a "test release."

Just wondering, how do you guys store the heads/hands/pieces that you don't use on the figure itself? Do you just keep it in the box? Do you have bags or a storage bin or something that you leave the spares in? Thanks!

I keep them in the boxes. It's just easier for me to get to.

View attachment 160323

cost me $10 from Target

This gives me details on what you have ready for the display. Bwahaha!

Yeah it does seem to lack some quality. I might just have to wait and hope or just empty my pockets for him. In the meantime i will probably just start with son goku before he gets out of $$$ hand also piccolo. I need to jump on the pre-orders with gohan, ssgoku too. What do you think of android 16? Vegito?

I'm hyped for both of them. I would suggest to look for Android 17 and 18 immediately/soon if you decide to purchase Android 16. They have some great sculpting work. I feel Tamashii should release at least an extra figure this year since they're obviously reusing one sculpt for two releases. Super Saiyan 4 Goku is going to empty my bank account though.

Am I the only one who doesn't necessarily care about the Ginyu Force other than Captain Ginyu? In terms of having them as S.H. Figuarts.

Haha Thanks a lot bro, loving this display right now. N the wings and halo are from the old school jakks Goku, clipped them off the old fig and hot glued the halo and wings. The hot glue doesnt damage the figs so not to worrie. At some point ill send him out to my friend to add some articulation to the wings and secure the halo a little better by adding a hole. Dont ever plan to sell these figs so dont mind making a small modification

You should, it's very nicely done. I thought so, they looked familiar. Exactly, that's how I feel about these figures too. That's why I really like how crisis added in the pupils for Trunks.

100% agreed id deff buy the entire ginyu force an try to pose them in their goofy group pose lool

I think it would be interesting to see whether people would want Figuarts Zeroes or S.H. Figuarts of the Ginyu Force . I'm sure one way or another, the majority of the people are going to pose them in their group pose.

I'm hyped for both of them. I would suggest to look for Android 17 and 18 immediately/soon if you decide to purchase Android 16. They have some great sculpting work. I feel Tamashii should release at least an extra figure this year since they're obviously reusing one sculpt for two releases. Super Saiyan 4 Goku is going to empty my bank account though.

Am I the only one who doesn't necessarily care about the Ginyu Force other than Captain Ginyu? In terms of having them as S.H. Figuarts.

You should, it's very nicely done. I thought so, they looked familiar. Exactly, that's how I feel about these figures too. That's why I really like how crisis added in the pupils for Trunks.
Yea I plan on sending trunks head to my friend also to add the pupils

Hey, who knows with the new DBZ movie you may get Buff Roshi! :lol

Pikkon would be a great S.H. Figuarts. I hope that's not too far out of Tamashii's reach.

Haha, Guru would be insane.

Those are pretty good choices. I really like those "laid-back" attires. Badman Vegeta would be fantastic.

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAil!!!
Id say he is in scale :)

So I'm selling my extra Datong SSJ Vegeta head on eBay. I made it clear that I'm only selling the extra head I have since I used th body for a custom Trunks. I get this question:

"Can you do me a big favor and score me 2 bodies or 2 complete super saiyan datong vegetas? If you only can get one I would be most appreciative."

Really??? I've gotten some stupid questions from previous sales, but this takes the cake.

Just got done with the episode where Vegito goes Super Saiyan at the end.

Couple thoughts...
1.) Toriyama Vegeta'd the **** out of Ultimate Gohan. Gains an awesome power, villain kicks his ass.
2.) I can see why Tamashii is producing Gohan absorbed Buu first. Super Buu barely has a jawline. Very interested how they're going to handle that version when the time comes. Gotenks absorbed Buu may be the test product.

Awesome pictures, Orbital! Thanks!

Thanks a lot for that comment Angelo :wink1:

wolvie9: Fabulous display man! :clap

As for now I have no space or furniture to display my figures for storage I followed the tips of an article in One Per Case.

Figuarts Zero Vegeta (Galick Gun) release date June:

item_0000010927_Un1y8jgQ_01.jpg

item_0000010927_Un1y8jgQ_03.jpg

item_0000010927_Un1y8jgQ_04.jpg

item_0000010927_Un1y8jgQ_05.jpg

item_0000010927_Un1y8jgQ_06.jpg

item_0000010927_Un1y8jgQ_07.jpg

item_0000010927_Un1y8jgQ_08.jpg

Source: Tamashii.

Just got done with the episode where Vegito goes Super Saiyan at the end.

Couple thoughts...
1.) Toriyama Vegeta'd the **** out of Ultimate Gohan. Gains an awesome power, villain kicks his ass.
2.) I can see why Tamashii is producing Gohan absorbed Buu first. Super Buu barely has a jawline. Very interested how they're going to handle that version when the time comes. Gotenks absorbed Buu may be the test product.

ITs a resin copy of the ichiban kujii lottery guru. those gor for about 1,000 this statues goes for about 400.

Back