S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay thanks ill make sure to keep an eye on it. N do you own both the bootlegs? Which one do you think looks better scouter or ss vegita? Im not willing to spend 140 and up for the scouter or 200 and up for SS vegeta but if the bootleg dont look good then i might just have to spend some money

Tamashii. I know you're listening. Reissue 'OD editions of SSJ Vegeta, Trunks, and SSJ3 Goku and I'll post videos on YouTube of me blowing up my Datong and Jacksdo bootlegs. I promise there will be big explosions.

Okay thanks ill make sure to keep an eye on it. N do you own both the bootlegs? Which one do you think looks better scouter or ss vegita? Im not willing to spend 140 and up for the scouter or 200 and up for SS vegeta but if the bootleg dont look good then i might just have to spend some money

I have the SSJ Vegeta and the Jacksdo SSJ3 Goku head. I'm happy with both as stand ins for the originals. I can't speak for the Scouter Vegeta, but some people here on the board have been happy with it. Don't waste your money on scalper prices for the originals.

OD = OverDue!!!! :lol

Tamashii be like...
chibi_trollface____by_spacebunny2221-d5os8z2.png
Tamashii Buddy Troll Face

Web Exclusive...

I have both.

Super Saiyan Vegeta bootleg is the best but that's because I don't believe there's much about the official to begin with. Although, I don't have the official to compare. So my word might not have much weight to it. I refuse to pay scalper prices for him and SDCC Goku.

Scouter Vegeta had much more detail for a bootleg version to even compare. If you find Scouter Vegeta for $140, take it. That's a decent price at this time. I honestly have no problem with Datong Scouter Vegeta. This may be a "chicken or the egg" type mentality but if S.H. Figuarts never made a Scouter Vegeta, Datong's would still be the best one out there.

It depends on personal opinion and whether or not you like them. Do as much research as possible and looking at videos and pictures.

@Bardoon :rotfl I didn't think of over due haha, good one. i just thought about the general OverDose OD.:lol

Over due's better though. Although I'd still like my vegeto to come in a box full of coke...

A saiyan on coke, that has to be insane. Imagine Vegeta on Ludes.:lol

@Bardoon :rotfl I didn't think of over due haha, good one. i just thought about the general OverDose OD.:lol

Over due's better though. Although I'd still like my vegeto to come in a box full of coke...

A saiyan on coke, that has to be insane. Imagine Vegeta on Ludes.:lol

ouexjPy.gif

The Datong SS Vegeta is a well made bootleg (which isn't saying much) and serves as a perfect stand in for those who don't own the legitimate version. The normal Vegeta bootleg is worse than the SS bootleg and IMO isn't fit for any collection. The same goes for the SS3 bootleg...the hair and face parts (excluding the angry face) are suprisingly well made and would work well for customs but the body is a complete joke. The SS3 is only worth a puchase for the head and the effect parts.

I have both.

Super Saiyan Vegeta bootleg is the best but that's because I don't believe there's much about the official to begin with. Although, I don't have the official to compare. So my word might not have much weight to it. I refuse to pay scalper prices for him and SDCC Goku.

Scouter Vegeta had much more detail for a bootleg version to even compare. If you find Scouter Vegeta for $140, take it. That's a decent price at this time. I honestly have no problem with Datong Scouter Vegeta. This may be a "chicken or the egg" type mentality but if S.H. Figuarts never made a Scouter Vegeta, Datong's would still be the best one out there.

It depends on personal opinion and whether or not you like them. Do as much research as possible and looking at videos and pictures.

I have hope that SS3 Goku and Scouter Vegeta will be re released. But as for now I caved and purchased Datong Vegeta for $36 shipped. A stand in while we wait for a re release :lol

Im tempted to get that bootleg SS3 Goku for the head.

I have hope that SS3 Goku and Scouter Vegeta will be re released. But as for now I caved and purchased Datong Vegeta for $36 shipped. A stand in while we wait for a re release :lol

Im tempted to get that bootleg SS3 Goku for the head.

Super Saiyan or Scouter? Where did you find it for $36?

I've been tempted to buy the bootleg for the head, as well. I'll have to repaint the face though but I plan on using all of it to practice customizing.

Super Saiyan or Scouter? Where did you find it for $36?

I've been tempted to buy the bootleg for the head, as well. I'll have to repaint the face though but I plan on using all of it to practice customizing.

Ebay, I was a bit hesitant to purchased from aliexpress, there is a seller that has scouter vegeta for $26 shipped but no feedback on that site. I purchased the scouter version, I luckily own the real SS Vegeta.

Ebay, I was a bit hesitant to purchased from aliexpress, there is a seller that has scouter vegeta for $26 shipped but no feedback on that site. I purchased the scouter version, I luckily own the real SS Vegeta.

Man Ive ordered 2 ss vegetas from aliexpress and neither cam in. This was from 2 different sellers at different times. Luckily they refunded me NP. But sucks cause I have the super trunks head but no body for it

So question guys, if u were to choose one of Vegetas namek costumes which one would it be? I wanna make a custom but only want one namek version
A. vegeta_v3_by_juan50-d4i6u1u.jpg

or

B: vegetha_namek_by_seiya_dbz_fan-d4tqbwu.jpg

I personally like his second Namek outfit. I dig the darker blue on it and wish he stuck with a darker jumpsuit for longer. Looks like he's getting one for the new movie though!

I choose the A option, because that is their costume when Frieza kills him :horror (an image of last year):

SDCCVegetas3_zps61ac5893.jpg

I personally like his second Namek outfit. I dig the darker blue on it and wish he stuck with a darker jumpsuit for longer. Looks like he's getting one for the new movie though!
Awesome, thanks for the opinions guys. I was digging that one also. N Orbital always digging ur pics, do more more haha. I have a file with ur pics in it haha

So question guys, if u were to choose one of Vegetas namek costumes which one would it be? I wanna make a custom but only want one namek version
A. View attachment 160528

or

B: View attachment 160529

I personally like A

Man Ive ordered 2 ss vegetas from aliexpress and neither cam in. This was from 2 different sellers at different times. Luckily they refunded me NP. But sucks cause I have the super trunks head but no body for it

That sucks, at least you got your money back with no problems

This is a bad ass figure, just received mine in the mail today. Scored it for $60 shipped at Barnes and Noble.

Back