S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That might be one nasty ****ing photo because I'd swear that ssj3 is the bootleg. You can tell by his head not being straight, the figure not being close enough to the front plastic, and the plastic being crooked.

I could be wrong but I'd be suspicious. Maybe Im wrong, I hope I am. It's hard to tell imo.

EDIT: no Im probably wrong looking at the figure shading. But I'd get another board member opinion on it.

That might be one nasty ****ing photo because I'd swear that ssj3 is the bootleg. You can tell by his head not being straight, the figure not being close enough to the front plastic, and the plastic being crooked.

I could be wrong but I'd be suspicious. Maybe Im wrong, I hope I am. It's hard to tell imo.

EDIT: no Im probably wrong looking at the figure shading. But I'd get another board member opinion on it.

haha the dead giveaway is the black on the shirt. SO its 110% FAKE LOL

That's the bootleg. It doesn't have the Funimation sticker on it. That seller is a ****ing piece of ****.

Oh it totally is the counterfeit, look at the black paint above the blue undershirt, that's a dead giveaway, plus the lack of logo and sticker on the front of the box. It's kinda crappy because his description is so vague, but it's clear that his ss3 is fake.

I wish there was a way to report him, because that's not cool, it's bad for the hobby if people are gonna sell fakes as if they are the real thing

Perhaps Tamashii is just using this Digimon release to "test the waters," so to speak. If this meets certain expectations & requirements then they feel more comfortable applying the same philosophy to their most successful line, DBZ, who knows what their gameplan is. "well why cant they just do this or that," you ask? Obviously it's a lot more complicated than it seems to us consumers or else they would've done it already. There's a lot of stuff happening behind the scenes that we don't know about.

I know there have been a few exceptions, but that isn't universal. This is the world we live in

Figuarts Zero Vegeta (Galick Gun) release date June:

...Yep, I'm definitely buying that. I think the fact that they made it look artistically accurate is what really makes it stand out.

1. still depresses me, it really does. Mostly since Gohan didn't deserve to be Vegeta'd (Super Vegeta had a shot against Perfect Cell, Ultimate Gohan was just purely out of luck against Buutenks.) but Vegeta really asked for it at times.

No, he didn't deserve that at all. Even Piccolo mentioned that he was surprised about Gohan's gain of confidence. I felt like his entire journey to become Ultimate was just filler and I was extremely disappointed by that. It was truly no different than Vegeta's multiple attempts to become the most powerful except Gohan was modest rather than prideful.

The Buu Saga has some really high points but some of the lowest of the series, as well.

Is Nippon Yasan a trusty online website?

Yes Nippon-Yasan is a trusted and recommended shop, in that store I bought all the figures which are exclusive, it is best to pre-order them, because once the figure is available the price starts to rise :wink1:

Ordered once, all perfect.

Yes Nippon-Yasan is a trusted and recommended shop, in that store I bought all the figures which are exclusive, it is best to pre-order them, because once the figure is available the price starts to rise :wink1:

Awesome, thanks! I noticed they allow pre-orders with a pay it later option. I may give it a try with a future release.

Lmfao guys, I'd forgotten to look at the other pictures he put up.:slap:lol

What an ******* though.

Perhaps Tamashii is just using this Digimon release to "test the waters," so to speak. If this meets certain expectations & requirements then they feel more comfortable applying the same philosophy to their most successful line, DBZ, who knows what their gameplan is. "well why cant they just do this or that," you ask? Obviously it's a lot more complicated than it seems to us consumers or else they would've done it already. There's a lot of stuff happening behind the scenes that we don't know about.

I know there have been a few exceptions, but that isn't universal. This is the world we live in
28219o8.jpg

So with the reviews on YouTube and the people who own them. The Da Tong Vegeta is worth the $40 and the bootleg SS3 Goku is not worth it? Any feedback appreciated.

The Datong SS Vegeta is a well made bootleg (which isn't saying much) and serves as a perfect stand in for those who don't own the legitimate version. The normal Vegeta bootleg is worse than the SS bootleg and IMO isn't fit for any collection. The same goes for the SS3 bootleg...the hair and face parts (excluding the angry face) are suprisingly well made and would work well for customs but the body is a complete joke. The SS3 is only worth a puchase for the head and the effect parts.

The Datong SS Vegeta is a well made bootleg (which isn't saying much) and serves as a perfect stand in for those who don't own the legitimate version. The normal Vegeta bootleg is worse than the SS bootleg and IMO isn't fit for any collection. The same goes for the SS3 bootleg...the hair and face parts (excluding the angry face) are suprisingly well made and would work well for customs but the body is a complete joke. The SS3 is only worth a puchase for the head and the effect parts.

I was considering buying the new SSJ3 Goku bootleg just for the head to put on a legit SSJ Goku body. Then I watched this video review of it and the reviewer actually did that. It looked like crap due to the differences in skin color. Skip to 6:40

I highly recommend this bootleg head instead:

Amazon.com: Super Saiyan 3 head for Bandai SHF S.H. FIGUARTS Son Goku Gohan Body dragon ball Z Kai: Toys & Games

71KOSR2DbaL._SL1500_.jpg

71TszbBoejL._SL1500_.jpg

71It0bdXf0L._SL1482_.jpg

WTF Tamashii? :slap :monkey4 :cuckoo:

"Original Designer's Edition"...that's the new lingo for getting around your Web Exclusive policy?

Can I get an "Original Designer's Edition" Trunks, SSJ Vegeta and perhaps a SSJ3 Goku as well?

Back