S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got a scouter vegeta and frieza on the way.Damn broly making me go deep into this line

Attachments

• 20141229_231911.jpg
    20141229_231911.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 955
  • 20150101_232210.jpg
    20150101_232210.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 442
Love the displays guys!

Also, kinda sucks that another bootleg had to come out before any reissues (besides the original 3) come out.

Just got Krillin from barnes and noble for $40, and have android 18 on the way! Can't wait to pose 18 kissing goku in front of krillin!

Got my broly from Amazon shipped today and should receive it tomorrow since I got one day shipping for free being that I contacted Amazon customer service and asked about the delay, I'll post pics up when he arrives:D

There should be a general toy section, that's how I find mine. For the most part there is usually a dedicated Tamashii area with pictures of the figures.

i went to Barnes & Noble today to check it out, there are 2 near me, one didnt have anything, the other did. had display for like 5 or 6 figures then the shelves below held the figures. most were gone. I bought Regular Goku for around 45 dollars.

They charge retail. You guys should check their website for information

got my scouter vegeta today(authentic).saiyan prince is bad ass looks like he jumped right out of the show.legs a bit loose but not as bad as i have seen in some reviews.

Attachments

• 20150102_203512.jpg
    20150102_203512.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 378
  • 20150102_203519.jpg
    20150102_203519.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 378
Oh yeah im new here btw:hi5: i'll try to post a picture of my figures tomorrow but i dont have any cool set up or anything since i've put them away in their box recently :/ but anyway I've been reading this forum since like april and just made an account now so i can talk with everyone on here :yess:

I got my Broly from Amazon today. My god he's incredible. I'll post some pictures and such in the morning. For right now I'm too busy having fun just staring at him.

So I havent really been following this thread for the last few months (One reason being to avoid the new movie(s) spoilers). In any event, I just saw pics of prototypes of super buu, adult gohan, and SS4 Goku have been leaked - are these legit?

Kind of bummed that there is is no Kid Buu or a Super Buu without Z fighter garb. And regarding Gohan: damn they are reusing the Goku body mold again? I would have rather had a Great Saiyakan with regular and SS head that we could have put onto a Goku body ourselves.

Has Bandai/ Bluefin dropped any info on when these figures would be released or if these are the final prototypes?

Also, when did Bluefin/ Tamashii officially announce the Vegetto release? I checked their facebook page and didnt see...

Back