S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So the guy that has those SS3 Goku figures on sale on eBay responded to my asking for pics of the item with an offer to buy now for $35. I'm tempted but at the same time, reluctant, because I asked for pics and got an offer instead, lol.

Also keep those Broly pics coming, everyone!

I say do it. It's going to be the Jacksdo head. I'm very happy with mine. I think I paid $30 for just the head, so you're getting a good deal.

I've been charged for Broly by Amazon, and my order status says "Shipping Now." Delivery estimate still says February, though. I wonder if I'll be seeing him soon.

Amazon seems to have gotten their Broly shipments in. The good news is they're filling pre-orders earlier than expected, especially after they couldn't get their dates right. My Amazon Broly order from the summer (around July) has shipped and is scheduled to be here tomorrow.

The bad news is, they as of now, don't seem to have enough Broly figures to fulfill all their current pre-orders. I placed an order for some more Brolys in October. My order from the summer updated a few days ago to a new delivery date of January 2nd, and then last night they were shipped (and will arrive early). My October order is still pending with the "Delivery Time Unknown" and Amazon also pinged me with an e-mail asking if I wanted to keep the pre-order. Will they fill it? It depends if Bandai and Bluefin can get them more stock...

Not sure if he's a member on here guys but if you try and do a deal with Nick Wilson of Mammoth Cave, KY stay away! Dude was to trade me his Ranger figuarts for my DBZ ones and he got my stuff but I never got his and then he vanished. Wanted to warn every forum I'm a part of in case he's on them too.

Yikes, sorry to here that. Still amazes me how people think they can get away with doing shady stuff like that, as if karma won't catch up to them sooner or later (which it ALWAYS does. that's just how the universe works.)

Yikes, sorry to here that. Still amazes me how people think they can get away with doing shady stuff like that, as if karma won't catch up to them sooner or later (which it ALWAYS does. that's just how the universe works.)

Plus having your data smeared all over the internet is pretty nice. :wink1:

Finally got myself som dbz figuarts. Small start, but im excited. :) Next is finding broly.
4d2bb8ef9d7ac6dcb8667805a7a87278.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if he's a member on here guys but if you try and do a deal with Nick Wilson of Mammoth Cave, KY stay away! Dude was to trade me his Ranger figuarts for my DBZ ones and he got my stuff but I never got his and then he vanished. Wanted to warn every forum I'm a part of in case he's on them too.

Man, that sucks. I know the feeling. A few years ago I attempted a trade with a member here. My Hot Toys Celtic Predator for his Hot Toys Elder Predator. I shipped mine to him and then he went silent. The day he received it, he put it for sale on eBay. Long story short, he never had an Elder to trade. It took me about a month, but I was able to get my Celtic Predator back with the help of the forum. I suggest you turn up the heat on Nick.

So is that all speculation based on your two orders, or have you read something somewhere regarding Amazon's stock?

Speculation but I've been following events pretty closely and spoke to Amazon customer service about it.

-They are being affected by the port strikes and issues going on the West Coast (this also extends to BlueFin too I'm sure). Amazon representative also said it was likely they were out of stock of Broly and they might not have all the shipments to meet the demands.

-Amazon repeatedly changed, pulled off and altered the dates of Figuarts pre-orders. Especially the December/January releases (mainly Broly). At one point, ALL pre-ordered figures, including those that don't come out for months like Vegetto, were pulled off the site. Likely changes were from the port delays and Bluefin was unsure when they could get Amazon all the Figuarts products, especially Broly who was due out around Christmas time.

-Amazon has fulfilled "summer" orders while later Broly pre-orders weren't being given a date until just recently (next week). Myself and some others (on this board and another DBZ Figure board) noted these comparisons.

Yeah it sucks. Karma may be me at his door since he lives 3 hours away.

Plus having your data smeared all over the internet is pretty nice. :wink1:

That's the idea :)

Man, that sucks. I know the feeling. A few years ago I attempted a trade with a member here. My Hot Toys Celtic Predator for his Hot Toys Elder Predator. I shipped mine to him and then he went silent. The day he received it, he put it for sale on eBay. Long story short, he never had an Elder to trade. It took me about a month, but I was able to get my Celtic Predator back with the help of the forum. I suggest you turn up the heat on Nick.

Yeah it sucks man. Seems no matter how careful you are they can always find a way to screw you over. But I'm doing the best I can to make sure this asshat doesn't do it to anyone else

Great photos MrPiccolo! I am jelly cuz I wanna post my photos but the display has yet to be completed.. I don't wanna post it at 90% lol

:offtopic:

So since these S.H. Figuarts take so damn long to be released, in the meantime I've been getting into the DC Multiverse line.. these 3 3/4-inch figures are greatly detailed, and blend in well with the Marvel Universe 3 3/4th figures (it's about damn time DC started to release some 3-inch figures, only because you can collect almost the entire Marvel Universe in that scale, and DC has a rich universe of characters as well but haven't been represented in any figure format aside from the 6-inch and above scale)

The 3 3/4 (or 3.75) inch scale is great, because they allow for vehicles to be made that are affordable & decently sized, and they don't take up a lot of real estate on your display. The batmobiles are 1:18 scale and are specifically made for these figures

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Does anybody else collect these? There are also the "Infinite Heroes" DC line which aims to mimic the Marvel Universe 3.75 inch line in quantity, but honestly the quality of some characters could be better & they're actually a tad bit shorter than the Marvel figures, which is a shame. But just my opinion~

Noted.

Back