S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just sharing my little review of Broly :)

brolykamehameha1.gif

My picture isn't near as good as folks here, but here it is! Your displays look great!

My Broly Pic.jpg

I never switched up any of my displays, except while dusting. This was the first figure to make me do it!

My Barnes and noble had 17, 18, krillin, and piccolo for $40 each. Was tempted to at least pick up 17 and piccolo to reinact one of my favorite fight scenes in the android saga...but money is so tight from getting gifts :(. They also had all of the current effect parts, wound up getting the brown impact effect for use by ssj2 gohan
if I was to paypal you some money would u be able to pick me up 18 and krillin them prices on ebay are just crazy.. just wondering thanks.

Hair is not bad. There's a little more green on the sides but not much. Looks more like the Second Coming hair. Which isn't terrible. Still considering changing it but I'm gonna leave it for a while. Although upon further inspection there are some paint flaws on the hair

Hm, interesting. Is the dark shade the neon green? If so, it may not be that bad. It seems to always be different from picture to picture, it's insane! Thanks for the pictures! I really like the front part of the hair.

What's inside the Man of Steel "S" display?

They are good for me being in the Uk, they mark down for customs etc. Only downside is they are a tad slower than some in getting preorders in and wont post until all items are in stock for an order, but I still recommend them!

Its weird, Brolys hair seems a bit hit amd miss to me. Some have alot of green, others havent.

Yeah, I've noticed their prices and they seem to be pretty good. Especially for international shipping. I'll have to give them a look for future release. I like to try different places and see which one is best.

That's exactly what I've noticed but I never know if it's actually that or the cameras.

Fantabulous display nickshaw4, it loox like an official Tamashii display case :lecture

This is an amazing compliment considering that Tamashii displays are actually fan made.

My picture isn't near as good as folks here, but here it is! Your displays look great!

View attachment 152444

I never switched up any of my displays, except while dusting. This was the first figure to make me do it!

You're mistaken. Broly is destroying the Z-Fighters. ...Your picture is glorious.

Just sharing my little review of Broly :)

brolykamehameha1.gif

...Holy cow. That is a very in-depth review. Fantastic! ...Love the Man of Steel Superman in there. :lol

My Broly is "processing" on BBTS.

EDIT: It just went through, hopefully it arrived before Christmas.

Last edited:
They were all moc :/

Did you have all of them displayed?

The only things I like to keep mint are my comic books, especially the old ones. I don't let anybody read them unless they're very careful. Everything else is free game. :lol I used to have a whole bunch of battles with my action figures. I would make giant walls of VHS tapes and then film my figures throwing each other into it.

It's just insane looking at them and having the S.H. Figuarts. I mean this was my ONLY way of having a Super Saiyan 2 Gohan figure...

dbz-energy-blaster-gohan.jpg

Did you have all of them displayed?

The only things I like to keep mint are my comic books, especially the old ones. I don't let anybody read them unless they're very careful. Everything else is free game. :lol I used to have a whole bunch of battles with my action figures. I would make giant walls of VHS tapes and then film my figures throwing each other into it.

It's just insane looking at them and having the S.H. Figuarts. I mean this was my ONLY way of having a Super Saiyan 2 Gohan figure...

View attachment 152532
Yea they were all moc due to lack of space and decided to sell them and return them at the time due to marvel legends hitting the market.....n yea I don't do moc unless I don't have to room

Yea they were all moc due to lack of space and decided to sell them and return them at the time due to marvel legends hitting the market.....n yea I don't do moc unless I don't have to room

That was quite a good reason to sell them. They were the best comic book figures at the time and were HUGE. I was with the series all the way up until the two-packs.

Back