S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh and Anime Island just shipped my Broly so yay! Dunno if I will get him before christmas but at least hes on the way alot quicker than anticipated!

My Barnes and noble had 17, 18, krillin, and piccolo for $40 each. Was tempted to at least pick up 17 and piccolo to reinact one of my favorite fight scenes in the android saga...but money is so tight from getting gifts :(. They also had all of the current effect parts, wound up getting the brown impact effect for use by ssj2 gohan

That's awesome, I went to my Barnes and Noble and the only Figuarts they had was the smooth criminal Michael Jackson.... I was let down. That was in Erie, PA for those of you wondering.
Could either one of u check for MMPR pink ranger for me and Megaman x and red Zero please. DM me if anything thanks a ton guys
WOW I love you Toyz in the Box! My Broly was shipped yesterday, it arrived TODAY :O That was so unexpected lol! Anyway, I made a toy comic using Broly! I hope you enjoy it :)

I really LOVE Broly. He's so HUGE, so COLORFUL, so FUN TO MOVE AROUND :D He is now my favorite Figuarts toy! Broly is so huge, maybe they should've just put him in the Monsterarts line because he's more of a monster anyway lol! Just look at him towering over Godzilla :D

Click the image below to go to "Broly's Arrival" toy comic :)

lol great comic bro

Oh and Anime Island just shipped my Broly so yay! Dunno if I will get him before christmas but at least hes on the way alot quicker than anticipated!

Havent gotten a shipping yet :(, congrats tho!!

What's with Amazon having Broly listed as unknown, its basically saying they don't know when they'll get more but I mean I preordered mine back when it was first listed on there what the heck man, I WANT MY BROLY haha

That damaged authentic scouter arrived today. Left leg looks like a right off because the socket cannot grip the peg anymore, filled with gunk (probably an attempt to tighten joints).

My question is; can you remove the socket from the actual leg piece? It's seems like a waste to throw aside a factory airbrushed leg when I can just switch out the socket/swivel with one from a datong for instance?

Yep, thought that was common knowledge by now haha.

I went to 3 different Barnes & Noble in my area, and none of them had any S.H. Figuarts ._.

I wonder why Broly never had a tail? Maybe it was always just tucked inside his pants? Either way I wanted to see how he would look with one

IMG_7043.JPGIMG_7044.JPG

Yep, thought that was common knowledge by now haha.

I went to 3 different Barnes & Noble in my area, and none of them had any S.H. Figuarts ._.

I wonder why Broly never had a tail? Maybe it was always just tucked inside his pants? Either way I wanted to see how he would look with one

View attachment 152212View attachment 152213

I always assumed Paragus had it removed. If Broly went Oozaru, no way would Paragus be able to control/stop him.

I've been going through a lot of my Jakks/Irwin figures. I forgot how good a lot of them were. Especially for the time.

What's everyones thoughts on Janemba? Wicked design, would look great posed with his sword? Articulated tail or tail-swaps like Frieza?

Hell yeah. Especially if they ever release Gogeta. I would stick with the tail swaps like Frieza. I don't remember Janemba really using his tail all that much.

Janemba should have a similar style head design to Perfect Cell. Where the top half stays the same and you swamp the bottom part/face. Even the body isn't that far off from Perfect Cell's design.

Speaking of Super Saiyan (1) Gogeta, I think a release similar to Super Saiyan Goku would be acceptable. Maybe adding a smirk face. He didn't have much screen time but I'd at least like there to be a minimum of three faces for all releases from now on.

What's with Amazon having Broly listed as unknown, its basically saying they don't know when they'll get more but I mean I preordered mine back when it was first listed on there what the heck man, I WANT MY BROLY haha

Yeah, I just noticed that. This is the second time that's happened. Although, it's only Broly this time. Last time I think they listed every Tamashii pre-order as "currently unavailable." Maybe they have Broly and they're just double...well, I guess triple...checking their stock and orders.

Awesome pics Nick! Your setup rocks my world!

EDIT: has anyone ever tried removing the socket joint from a figuarts leg? Is it possible? I NEED to know.

Its possible, but I dont know how. Rangerboard has customizers that can take full figures apart.

Edit: its for Vegeta 20 correct? Im sure he has a buttplug *lol* that has a screw behind it, that will split the hip section apart iirc.

Yeah, I'm not sure how. Big Deano has the right idea to ask customizers though. There's bound to be somebody who knows the assembly inside and out.

Back