S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the datong SS Vegeta getting reissued? I remember hearing about it awhile go.... I need some extra bodies and you can't find them for a reasonable price on eBay.

i’m waiting for the Ss3 Goku reissue only one I missed.

I don't think they'll reissue the one they already released because it's a web exclusive. It would be nice if they released another one in different colors though. I already have ssj3 goku, but would still buy another one with better gi colors

Does anybody have a specific display for Nappa already?

Good luck keeping Broly in 1 fixed pose guys. It's hard to keep your hands off of him :lecture

I already have two specific displays ready for him but I just know I won't put him in those displays until I spend at least a week just playing around with him. It's all I'm going to do the first day I get him. ...Which won't be until February anyways. :gah:

No Nappa will absolutely not be met with the same amount of enthusiastic fans as broly. And he'll sell less good too. Let's face it, Nappa's popularity is at this point half due to DBZA. I think more people will skip Nappa than Broly.

I'm wondering if people are going to skip Nappa or they're not going to purchase as much as they have with Broly.

Agreed, heck, I only bought frieza because of his dbza version! I wouldve skipped him otherwise tbh. If tamashii want me to buy Nappa they had better make him at least look better, im sorry but im not buying a half naked muscle man as a figure :lol

I doubt Tamashii will produce that specific figure. Although, if they do, they're going to open the door for battle damaged figures then demanded by the consumers.

Just realized broly is listed as unavailable again on Amazon

It's been like this for a few days now. My order from when the preorder went up still has no delivery estimate. I'm going to be cancelling my preorders for 16 and Vegetto and switch to Toyz In The Box if Broly doesn't ship soon. This seems to happen every time with Amazon with the last few releases.

I wouldn't be surprised if blood's framed picture of Nappa has candles around him like a voodoo pagan to curse Tamashii into making him. As much as I'd like to get Nappa, I'll be happy for blood the most when he's eventually announced.

Speaking of Nappa, 1andonly made a custom Nappa and posted it on the Facebook page. ...It took a slight turn for the worse with the community. For the sake of the actual figure, it's not his best work but I do feel bad for him because it's gotten a little too far with the complaints.

Blood's display is ready for Napa :lol don't knkw who else's is

Blood's mancave is ready for Nappa.

tumblr_inline_muj5c0Vosy1r6bo2f.gif

I wouldn't be surprised if blood's framed picture of Nappa has candles around him like a voodoo pagan to curse Tamashii into making him. As much as I'd like to get Nappa, I'll be happy for blood the most when he's eventually announced.

it's something more like this.

hqdefault.jpg

Wait I thought frieza was your fav villain Big D?

Agreed im only buying nappa if hes armoured, but guess what, bkuefin confirmed armoured nappa is the only one that has any shot at bing made. They were willing to at least confirm that explicitely.

He is Sil, I just dont see him as a heavy hitter for a figure lol. Cant really pose him with anyone since hes so weak compared to everyone else. Maybe when the new film comes out my mind will be changed though!

Reg goku should've simply been saiyan saga goku. People could've used ultimate gohan's body for a post namek reg goku. But we can't do the reverse.

Nevertheless I do set up reg goku with saiyan vegeta, frieza and my other piccolo as a pre-android group. Otherwise they're all solo pieces.

Reg goku should've simply been saiyan saga goku. People could've used ultimate gohan's body for a post namek reg goku. But we can't do the reverse.

Nevertheless I do set up reg goku with saiyan vegeta, frieza and my other piccolo as a pre-android group. Otherwise they're all solo pieces.

Yeah, Saiyan/Frieza Saga Goku could have been used more than Android Saga Goku. ...Was Goku in a fight post Frieza Saga where he wasn't in his Super Saiyan transformed state?

I hope they can release Nappa with removable armor.. cuz as cool as it would be to have him match Scouter Vegeta, I still want to accurately recreate the most famous scene in all of DBZ

Nope... That's exactly why I've always found it the lesser choice. But they were pressured into the release anyway.

How so?

It's understandable to see the Normal Goku kind of unwanted in a way when there's two other villains that were in need of that specific attired Goku. Especially since those two villains, Scouter Vegeta and Frieza, were Goku's TRUE nemeses.

Back