S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The hip section is fine. Its like the swivel piece inside the upper thigh that needs to be swaped out. Hopefully my custom guy can figure it out.

Yeah thats what I mean, you will have to separate the hip/groin part to get to that joint. That one screw is also what holds the leg pegs together iirc.

Edit: or do you mean the part on the actual leg? Ive no idea about that man :/

Yeah thats what I mean, you will have to separate the hip/groin part to get to that joint. That one screw is also what holds the leg pegs together iirc.

I think we're talking about differently things lol :)

Like I can pull off the leg and put the figure aside completely. It's the top of the leg than clips onto the peg that's messed up, so nothing in the groin areas needs to be swapped out.

newexampple_zpscd31a42d.png

Yeah that clicked when I thought about it :lol

These figures are all balljoints and square pegs though, so with the right tool it *should* pop out. Im no expert though!

Yeah that clicked when I thought about it :lol

These figures are all balljoints and square pegs though, so with the right tool it *should* pop out. Im no expert though!

Well they have to be assembled somehow right? lol Not sure what i'll do with the rest of the datong but it's worth wasting it to get an authentic Scouter fixed.

Did you put the piece in hot water and let it soften?

No, i'm not going to try. Basically the leg socket is glued still. It doesn't swivel at all. I'm trying to get the nicely painted exterior off but i'll send it to my custom guy to see if its possible. Nothing to lose really, and I knew it'd be a risk so I prepared for that.

For $85 I got the full packaging with the brown shipper, an extra stand, nicely painted faces/heads for my other Vegetas, tons of extra hands and an extra crossed arms, and most importantly...the authentic armour. So at the end of the day if the leg can't be saved i'll just trade the armour with a datong and it'll be instantly better. No regrets.

Awesome display, nickshaw! ...More pictures please. :lol

How's the hair?

Hair is not bad. There's a little more green on the sides but not much. Looks more like the Second Coming hair. Which isn't terrible. Still considering changing it but I'm gonna leave it for a while. Although upon further inspection there are some paint flaws on the hair

Awesome pics Nick! Your setup rocks my world!

Thanks bud :)

Very nice Nickshaw! Congrats.

Thanks! He's an amazing figure.

Last edited:
How is Anime Island?
They are good for me being in the Uk, they mark down for customs etc. Only downside is they are a tad slower than some in getting preorders in and wont post until all items are in stock for an order, but I still recommend them!

Its weird, Brolys hair seems a bit hit amd miss to me. Some have alot of green, others havent.

They are good for me being in the Uk, they mark down for customs etc. Only downside is they are a tad slower than some in getting preorders in and wont post until all items are in stock for an order, but I still recommend them!

Its weird, Brolys hair seems a bit hit amd miss to me. Some have alot of green, others havent.

Just got my email saying its shipped :)...CANT WAIT!!! Might have to be the 1st fig in a while Ive taken pics of

My order from Anime Island shipped today as well. I originally ordered Broly with a few other items that don't come out until May 2015 so I had to email them to try to get Broly shipped and everything else shipped as they come out and they helped me out greatly and set everything up for me. So so far I'm happy with Anime Island for sure!

I think that's the camera Big D, what lighting level the camera focuses on makes a MASSIVE different in contrast and colour.

Kinda fun to see everyone's broly-fever pictures without having to pay a cent.:lol I do enjoy all the displays you guys make with him.

Lol, funny thing: a massive indie hit film (with best picture oscar chances) this year called Boyhood, has the main character watching DBZ (Fat Buu disobeying Babidi) as a kid in the opening sequence!:lol

EDIT: Ha he has a massive dragonball z poster on his wall ad bedsheats of it too! Awesome lol.

Fantabulous display nickshaw4, it loox like an official Tamashii display case :lecture

Back