S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're doing outstanding work, nickshaw. Keep it up! Can't wait to see you caught up to date with all of the releases and display them in that case.

Thanks. I'm pretty excited be almost caught up. I wasn't going to get Cell so soon but I got him at a decent price and I couldn't pass it up. Being my favorite main story villain it was to tempting lol I still may get Krillin before Broly comes out just to try and get him as cheaply as I can. While I like Krillin he's not a priority so if his price sky rockets for some reason I may pass on him. I still think by Feb/March I should possibly be caught up. Hoping to find Trunks and Gohan at good deals. Really I would like 2 of each but I don't see that happening unless Datong makes them or there's a rerelease.

This is definitely happening to my Broly if there's little to no hint of green.

It's definitely gonna be more yellow than neon-green; I can only see like a veeery faint tint, it's barely noticeable so if anyone wants the neon-green look then you'll have no choice but to repaint it I'm afraid

Looks like I'm buying a second to customize. Yellow doesn't bother me to much but his green tint was a unique characteristic that made him stand out as the Legendary Super Saiyan. Which is why it's so weird to exclude that detail in the final product.

Last edited:
Toyz in the Box has Krillin for $55. They're really good an do free shipping within the 48 continental states. Datong Trunks would be awesome. Gohan will be re-released from Tamashii. They know it, we know it, it'll happen. We just have to be patient. You can buy multiple of him at retail when that happens.

I'm going to customize all of my Broly figures. I'm usually not this nitpicky but Legendary Super Saiyan Broly without the green hair just doesn't work for me.

I thought that was a prototype.

I believe that is a final product figure. The prototype I was fortunate to hold at SDCC and that think was held together by pins and looked painted. The guy does say its a prototype in the video but Im sure its a final product proto

I believe that is a final product figure. The prototype I was fortunate to hold at SDCC and that think was held together by pins and looked painted. The guy does say its a prototype in the video but Im sure its a final product proto

Fortunate is an understatement. That's alright. I'll wait until I get the figure in hand and then decide. I've already picked out the paints that I plan on using so as long as I have a plan I'm all good.

Toyz in the Box has Krillin for $55. They're really good an do free shipping within the 48 continental states. Datong Trunks would be awesome. Gohan will be re-released from Tamashii. They know it, we know it, it'll happen. We just have to be patient. You can buy multiple of him at retail when that happens.

I'm going to customize all of my Broly figures. I'm usually not this nitpicky but Legendary Super Saiyan Broly without the green hair just doesn't work for me.

Yeah I've bought from TIB more than once. I have always had good service from there. I wanna try and get Krillin from Barnes and Noble before they sell out since they're still selling him at retail online.

If Trunks doesn't get a rerelease as well I'd be really surprised but I would settle for a Datong version. Just to have Trunks (minus the ascended Trunks) in my collection. I think you're right about Gohan based on the interview. So I can wait for him. Once he's out again in either venue multiples shall definitely be bought.

Would you settle for this :naughty

$_57.jpg

On the subject of Broly, derringer has stated that his hair is green,but photographs yellow under certian lighting.
Yeah I remember it being said here before, good catch lerath.

Sad thing about those bootlegs is that there are kids on youtube reviewing those things thinking they are real... I couldnt bring myself to tell them.

On the subject of Broly, derringer has stated that his hair is green,but photographs yellow under certian lighting.

Thanks for the reminder, lerath. I can believe that, too. I really like the Super Saiyan 3 Goku and the only time I ever see the strong yellowish paint is in photos. So I wouldn't doubt it's something similar with Broly.

Sad thing about those bootlegs is that there are kids on youtube reviewing those things thinking they are real... I couldnt bring myself to tell them.

That's always a difficult situation.

It's strange. I bought 3 Broly figures because I have three different displays I'd like to set up and I thought that was going to be the MOST displays I would use with one figure. Then Super Saiyan 4 Goku came up and I have at least 5 displays I'd like to set up with him. ...My display case is going to be completely packed by the time 2016 comes around.

It's real sad, I believe The Philosopher had a similar case...poor kids and how naive they are, it can be a curse sometimes.

Bought another 2 Super Saiyan Goku figures from Amazon. They were $27 each.

wish I could get normal Goku at that price. Would like to have all my Z Goku's uniform (pun intended) I just like the darker gi

It's strange. I bought 3 Broly figures because I have three different displays I'd like to set up and I thought that was going to be the MOST displays I would use with one figure. Then Super Saiyan 4 Goku came up and I have at least 5 displays I'd like to set up with him. ...My display case is going to be completely packed by the time 2016 comes around.

I really need to see your display lol I bet it's awesome!

hmmm best place to pick up a few regular gokus? I'm from Canada so amazon is pretty pricey right now.

wish I could get normal Goku at that price. Would like to have all my Z Goku's uniform (pun intended) I just like the darker gi

I really need to see your display lol I bet it's awesome!

I don't mind the gi colors on the Goku figures. It's never been consistent so I think it would actually be stranger for me to make them consistent. I'd like to see pictures though of all of them in the same colored gi because I may change my mind. :lol

I have no current display. They're all in a set of limbo of poses facing me. I'm hoping when I get everything together it looks nice. I put Super Saiyan Goku and Super Saiyan Vegeta together last night and today I may finally put Trunks together with the Androids.

I've been thinking of doing multiple displays with characters. I bought another Android 17 and 18, I'm tempted to get another Android 16, as well, and pose them in the iconic trio picture.

Back