S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool custom dude. Yeah I'm also considering purchasing another Goku. I customed my first one into his Saiyan Saga outfit

Untitled.jpg
(already painted the boot lining yellow & the strap red, this is an old pic)

b&n in nj. they had piccolo, reg goku, krillin, android 17, grey blast crater, stage act 4, zero frieza and zero trunks. all overpriced lolImageUploadedByTapatalk1415570870.852650.jpg

Last edited:
that almost resembles my b&n shelves, also in New Jersey :lol do they have pictures of Figuarts Zero Son Goku on the sides?

Broly's delayed release is going to kill me. He's already been pushed back to February 1st on Amazon.

Broly's delayed release is going to kill me. He's already been pushed back to February 1st on Amazon.

hah, amazon is messing with me too for the third volume of hellraiser, original release was november, then late december and now its early december. get your **** right, amazon! :lol

hah, amazon is messing with me too for the third volume of hellraiser, original release was november, then late december and now its early december. get your **** right, amazon! :lol

No kidding. I've read from Tamashii and those that work with Bluefin who say that getting things to Amazon is sometimes just a big pain in the a**. I'm glad I'll get him in general but when I check websites like this and dragonball figures all the time, jealousy is going to kick in big time and I may pull the trigger and buy one before February. I doubt it will come to that but still.

All I know is he better come with at least 1 Stage Act 4 stand, as big as he is. He'll need at least 3 if you ever want him posed in an aerial scene. Every release from now on should include 1 ._.

I'm really tempted to buy another normal Goku just for the body. Or sell/trade my Super Saiyan Goku for one. I'm really liking the platinum hair with this color gi. Closer to the anime which is what I prefer if given the choice.

Honestly his stock Android SSJ outfit is near perfect. The light orange is somewhat annoying but considering there are a few versions of the anime (Kai, Mexican/Spanish dub visuals) that feature the light gi in that saga....i'd say it's anime accurate out of the box (although i'm a fan of the original Ocean & Funimation dubs with the original footage).

20130707004813!GokuVsAndroid19Ep128.png

zkai60.png

(although i'm a fan of the original Ocean & Funimation dubs with the original footage).

Same here dude :hi5: I grew up watching the Ocean Dub when it first aired in the 90's. And it always used to end at the Frieza Saga right when Goku landed on Namek & defeated Recoome. The series would then loop to the first episode all over again.

You're always gonna consider the stuff you grew up with as the best :lecture

Same here dude :hi5: I grew up watching the Ocean Dub when it first aired in the 90's. You're always gonna consider the stuff you grew up with as the best :lecture

Alright! :yess: Being a Canadian I watched the entire Buu saga with the Ocean cast since the Funimation dub cut out up here after Cells Games...good memories.

By the way I remember me and my friends bitterly hated that loop! Every time we got up to Goku arriving on Namek..."maybe this time" we thought...nooope episode 1 again...lol

Cool custom dude. Yeah I'm also considering purchasing another Goku. I customed my first one into his Saiyan Saga outfit

View attachment 145287
(already painted the boot lining yellow & the strap red, this is an old pic)

love that flying nimbus. What's it made of?

b&n in nj. they had piccolo, reg goku, krillin, android 17, grey blast crater, stage act 4, zero frieza and zero trunks. all overpriced lolView attachment 145298

Checked my B&N and they have nothing in store but said they can order online. I can do that myself lol

Also made a Spirit Bomb out of a foam ball. I just have to figure out how to keep it suspended in the air. Won't need to worry about that until I get Frieza though. Also made a couple of temporary diorama pieces. Nothin fancy just something to change it up a little. Will change again though once I get Cell this week.

Last edited:
If you were intending on display 18 and SS Vegeta together, locked in close combat - then why'd you customize Vegeta's boots?

He shouldn't have armoured boot tips at that early stage. During the entire Android saga, Vegeta only wore his regular "old style" boots. The toe armour was first introduced during the time-chamber arc, pre - Cell games. I'm pretty sure they weren't even a legit thing to begin with; and Bulma, being the smart cookie she is, took a few liberties with the armour design.

Now I'm just knit-picking, but it looks so darned odd to a perfectionist like myself - but why gold?

If you were intending on display 18 and SS Vegeta together, locked in close combat - then why'd you customize Vegeta's boots?

He shouldn't have armoured boot tips at that early stage. During the entire Android saga, Vegeta only wore his regular "old style" boots. The toe armour was first introduced during the time-chamber arc, pre - Cell games. I'm pretty sure they weren't even a legit thing to begin with; and Bulma, being the smart cookie she is, took a few liberties with the armour design.

Now I'm just knit-picking, but it looks so darned odd to a perfectionist like myself - but why gold?

I wasn't intending to originally and my display is always changing. It will change for sure once I get Broly. And like probably all of us here I know when the armor change happened. Especially since I've previously mentioned the Android - Cell Games as my favorite sagas. But I went with gold for more of a metallic look but also kind of royalty since he is a prince and loaded being married to Bulma. Something different. While normally I'm a stickler for screen accuracy, I went with something unique to change it up. Plus should I ever want to remove it, it's insanely easy.

And if you remember Trunks' telling of how Vegeta died in his time he had the boot tips fighting 17 & 18. So it's not totally inaccurate. Just depends on your view :)

Edit: Also I like the boot tip design more lol

Last edited:
Back