S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
broly sold out for late december on all website and ebay ????

Apparently there's been an allocation for the Western market. There will be a short quantity in the first shipment but the rest should be coming in a later shipment.

He's not sold out. It looks like his release date has been bumped back. I preordered him on Amazon the day it was put up and my order no longer shows a December delivery estimate.

Amazon is releasing him on February 1st now.

Sorry for the extremely big pictures...

The alignment is wrong but I'm just having these in place for Super Saiyan 2 Goku vs. Majin Vegeta...

WP_20141111_007.jpg

Then I'm working on Android 17 and 18 vs. Super Saiyan Future Trunks...

WP_20141111_018.jpg
WP_20141111_008.jpg

I don't mind the gi colors on the Goku figures. It's never been consistent so I think it would actually be stranger for me to make them consistent. I'd like to see pictures though of all of them in the same colored gi because I may change my mind. :lol

I have no current display. They're all in a set of limbo of poses facing me. I'm hoping when I get everything together it looks nice. I put Super Saiyan Goku and Super Saiyan Vegeta together last night and today I may finally put Trunks together with the Androids.

I've been thinking of doing multiple displays with characters. I bought another Android 17 and 18, I'm tempted to get another Android 16, as well, and pose them in the iconic trio picture.

It bothered me a little bit. Wasn't until I put my SS Goku head on the normal body that now it bothers me more lol I went ahead and painted the SS bodies. They're a little darker than the normal one but I can always change that if I want but I will probably leave him as is. I have more pictures in my thread. Redid the display so I have the spirit bomb in it :) And I'm digging those set ups. Once you have your displays set you should definitely post pics!

Apparently there's been an allocation for the Western market. There will be a short quantity in the first shipment but the rest should be coming in a later shipment.

Amazon is releasing him on February 1st now.

I hope he gets a much earlier release on ebay. February feels liks forever away.

It bothered me a little bit. Wasn't until I put my SS Goku head on the normal body that now it bothers me more lol I went ahead and painted the SS bodies. They're a little darker than the normal one but I can always change that if I want but I will probably leave him as is. I have more pictures in my thread. Redid the display so I have the spirit bomb in it :) And I'm digging those set ups. Once you have your displays set you should definitely post pics!

I hope he gets a much earlier release on ebay. February feels liks forever away.

I really like that dark colored gi on Super Saiyan Goku. Your painting is spot on. I will! I still have to do the backgrounds and buy more effects.

He will. The only bad thing is if there was an allocation, his prices at first on eBay may be brutal.

Great poses bro

Thanks! I've had that display with the Androids and Trunks in mind for quite awhile and wanted to finally see how it looked. I may change Trunks around a little so he doesn't look too stiff though.

That is a great meme, crisis! Love it.

Decided to change the sword in Trunks' hand to have more of a downward slash from up high. I really need that can of beams effect now...

WP_20141111_026.jpg

WP_20141111_029.jpg

I really like that dark colored gi on Super Saiyan Goku. Your painting is spot on. I will! I still have to do the backgrounds and buy more effects.

He will. The only bad thing is if there was an allocation, his prices at first on eBay may be brutal.

Yeah I like the darker orange myself. More anime accurate. And I hope he goes for retail to start out on ebay but if not I can wait a little while longer lol

That's exactly right lol

The trouble I'm having is the display doesn't necessarily work well unless Trunks has the sword in his left hand in order to really show off the Androids' faces but I don't like the look of the sword in Trunks' left hand. :gah:

@ Angelo - Trunks doesn't look right. You should send him to me ;) jk bud. Looks great. I still need to order from there also but there are like 5 effects from there I wanna get haha

You're right Angeleo! Trunks does look odd. That's because it's really not a feasible position for him to be holding the sword, mid attack. That is why your poses seems awkward to you. Usually one would draw back the weapon in preparation to unfurl a deadly blow/strike.

When I create all of my poses, I like to think of it as if it were a single moment in time, frozen. You know, a smaller part of a movement or motion as a whole, not just a static display. With action poses this is crucial in creating a readably plausible pose. Always question whether the positioning is realistically achievable, both anatomically and contextually.

Yeah I like the darker orange myself. More anime accurate. And I hope he goes for retail to start out on ebay but if not I can wait a little while longer lol
I am crossing my fingers that Amazon has a black friday deal for him.

I've emailed can of beams a few times and have never heard back from them.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415769858.916838.jpg just got a17 [emoji41] this is the best shot i could get with them all in the pic (minus sdcc vegeta) [emoji36] looks like those books are gonna have to go though lol

Oh, oh yeah. Unless they're manga (DBZ in particular)...throw em out :lecture

Anyone here own some of the manga? I have only the first two books of DBZ, none from Dragon Ball.

@ Angelo - Trunks doesn't look right. You should send him to me ;) jk bud. Looks great. I still need to order from there also but there are like 5 effects from there I wanna get haha

Hey, at least you tried. :lol Thanks, again. Yeah, I'm going to wait awhile and see if he pops up here again soon or after the holidays.

You're right Angeleo! Trunks does look odd. That's because it's really not a feasible position for him to be holding the sword, mid attack. That is why your poses seems awkward to you. Usually one would draw back the weapon in preparation to unfurl a deadly blow/strike.

When I create all of my poses, I like to think of it as if it were a single moment in time, frozen. You know, a smaller part of a movement or motion as a whole, not just a static display. With action poses this is crucial in creating a readably plausible pose. Always question whether the positioning is realistically achievable, both anatomically and contextually.

Those are some well in-depth solid points to consider when posing. Thank you! :hi5:

I'm coming up on Trunks' first appearance in the anime so I'll focus on when he attacks Cyborg Frieza and his movements.

I am crossing my fingers that Amazon has a black friday deal for him.

I've emailed can of beams a few times and have never heard back from them.

A black Friday deal would be sweet! I would definitely get 2 if I got him at a discount.

And that sucks about can of beams. Hopefully they're just back logged and not just done making effects.

Oh, oh yeah. Unless they're manga (DBZ in particular)...throw em out :lecture

Anyone here own some of the manga? I have only the first two books of DBZ, none from Dragon Ball.

i used to have them :/

Back