S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys massive long shot but does anyone know the cheapest place for Cell?

I never picked him up originally & I am now cheerfully kicking myself in the nuts on an almost hourly basis because he has obviously become hideously expensive.

Ta

Neil

Just replace the head with Normal Goku's, repaint the armor & voila, S.H. Figuarts Turles has joined the battle!
How tall was turtles compared to vegeta? I was thinking of this custom
Cool custom dude. Yeah I'm also considering purchasing another Goku. I customed my first one into his Saiyan Saga outfit

View attachment 145287
(already painted the boot lining yellow & the strap red, this is an old pic)

This is cooool, wheres the sash from?

No offence but you guys don't get it, god goku wont be the sdcc ex beacuse it would be cheap, it won't be that because it's an american convention and god goku is just as interesting to japan as to us. Maybe even more.

It's simple: sdcc exes will be stuff that NOT that interesting to japan. That's pretty much simply the anime.

An anime repaint of reg Goku or Vegito is all I can think of now. If they were up to repaint ssj vegeta, why arlian vegeta last time? Makes no sense to me.

But it wont be something that japan will want too, which means it'll basically have to be beholden to the anime. Think of colours, or fillers. Or Nappa.

Just replace the head with Normal Goku's, repaint the armor & voila, S.H. Figuarts Turles has joined the battle!

Thanks man but I'm odd & don't actually have an account on Facebook :(

Neil
guess im odd also cause I dont have one either lol

How tall was turtles compared to vegeta? I was thinking of this custom

dunno but he is probably just as tall as Goku. However there's always been height inconsistencies throughout the series, very few times has any character ever been the same exact height more than once

DRAGON_BALL_full_545688.jpg

This is cooool, wheres the sash from?

It's a spare sash from Krillin I conveniently had lol

Datong should sell Krillins sash with their apparent black hair Gohan head, would make customising Goku like that a whole lot easier!

Thanks for the comments too folks, I appreciate it. Im not the best at posing etc but I try my best :p

All I know is he better come with at least 1 Stage Act 4 stand, as big as he is. He'll need at least 3 if you ever want him posed in an aerial scene. Every release from now on should include 1 ._.

Bandai Tamashii Nations Saint Cloth Myth EX Display Stage Act would be best for Broly. That's the best packaged. Three long stands and three short stands. They're very heavy duty.

Also made a Spirit Bomb out of a foam ball. I just have to figure out how to keep it suspended in the air. Won't need to worry about that until I get Frieza though. Also made a couple of temporary diorama pieces. Nothin fancy just something to change it up a little. Will change again though once I get Cell this week.

You're doing outstanding work, nickshaw. Keep it up! Can't wait to see you caught up to date with all of the releases and display them in that case.

dunno but he is probably just as tall as Goku. However there's always been height inconsistencies throughout the series, very few times has any character ever been the same exact height more than once

View attachment 145397

It's a spare sash from Krillin I conveniently had lol

Thats true, I hate inconsistencies lol
Thats a cool simple custom

It's definitely gonna be more yellow than neon-green; I can only see like a veeery faint tint, it's barely noticeable so if anyone wants the neon-green look then you'll have no choice but to repaint it I'm afraid

It is but I gotta feeling the final product won't differ much from what we see there..

Damn. Well, I have no problem with painting his hair to be more accurate. The best thing about that actually is you only have to paint the hair piece since his eyebrows stay blonde.

Back