S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone own these? They look awesome!

20131012-192537-e1381695474987.jpg

And I would buy that Bojack Gohan in a heartbeat! Heck, if that was an option available, I'd want it more than the Boo Saga version. I love the idea that he wore his father's gi to honor him.

Damn it, I tried getting a gif of the crowd chanting "Yes!" with Daniel Bryan but it doesn't work. That would perfectly explain my excitement for Broly though.

I dunno who either (reaper has some, I know that much) but I want them at some point. The price isn't bad though.

hello guys, i had fun back reading and want to thank for the information/opinions here. really helpful :)

got a few questions..

Is SSJ Vegeta and Trunks were tagged as Bandai Online/Web Exclusive?
Is being Online/Web Exclusive the reason why these figures aren't having any re-releases?
How many percent do you think that these figures will be re-release?

Appreciate the answers in advance!

Except that it's the WRONG ****ING GI for kaioken goku. Also, Broly's arms seem longer than his legs man...

@Tany
Yes
Yes
Id gave it a solid 5% at this point. (That means I wouldn't count on it.) If one at all, it'd be vegeta. Trunks I deffo don't see happening.

I don't think we'll ever get sdcc ex's that are generally popular. We'll get stuff aimed at western audiences andthat usually means tied specifically to the show, not the manga.

Arlia vegeta kinda proved that to me. Not expecting much from sdcc ex's anymore.

hello guys, i had fun back reading and want to thank for the information/opinions here. really helpful :)

got a few questions..

Is SSJ Vegeta and Trunks were tagged as Bandai Online/Web Exclusive?
Is being Online/Web Exclusive the reason why these figures aren't having any re-releases?
How many percent do you think that these figures will be re-release?

Appreciate the answers in advance!
Welcome! Yes every release past manga Gohan is a web exclusive, and yes thats why they are having trouble rereleasing them, Tamashii is being a b**** about it. At this point we have no idea whether any of them have a chance at a rerelease, but bluefin are trying (though I would like to slap them for making sdcc fugly Vegeta instead of using it as a chance to make an sdcc ssj Vegeta...argh)

Hope that helps man.

Ot might even be a liscensing problem with toei, but I think formost it's a problem of domestic vs foreign demand. They can't mke omething that's a stapple to h franchise an american exclusive.

I just wished theyd communicate clearly about it. That's the only thing I take issue with. When demand is this high, communicate with your consumers what the hell's going on. What to expect.

Back