S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would actually bet money that they don't make a regular Super Saiyan Vegeta face with Majin Vegeta. All of them will have the "M" on his forehead.

That's understandable, though. Collect what you like rather than collect to collect. I respect that.

Nappa will be made. It's just a matter of WHEN. Trunks should be without a doubt but you never know. I still have quite a list of characters I would like to have/collect. I should probably make a list some day.

I need more stands. I'll probably order them from Amazon with Android 17. I plan on one for SDCC Piccolo, Super Saiyan Goku, Trunks, Android 17, Android 18, and Perfect Cell.

SHOW ME ALL OF THE COLLECTION PICTURES!!!!! Please

Is this the demand you require Angelo!? :lol

Excellent.

Mr_Burns_evil.gif

I have a lot of work to do for the ground and background. I plan on making some of my own backgrounds in the future. Those ground displays by Can of Beams are very tempting.

As it stands all zeros fall under bonus collecting to for me. Though still contentious.

Probably angelo, affraid they're all gonna be with an m indeed. Cool pictures mate!

I think Pwn said, confirmed, or was it wolvie? Tgat the main focus will shift to the buu era, but with continual sidesteps into other eras.

Considering we have 16 for 2915, and we already saw vegito, I'm nit xpecting anything non-buu for next year besides 16 and rereleases (manga gohan mainly).

I'm preparing for the worst: that I'll all but quit collecting this line for a while, if most releases are buu era ones.

Apart from nappa, tien and maaaaaaaaaaaybe a new trunks I don't epect much pre-cell releases.:(

2915! You're really planning ahead man.
I believe it was PwnStar who wrote the Buu saga focus back at Toy Fair but as always it's tough to predict Tamashii considering how Kid Buu was being looked into and we've seen Vegito, Broly, and 16 without any word on him.

In regards to PwnStar, I believe the reason he hasn't been posting here as of late is as previously speculated, his career. As with most companies, they don't want employees leaking info unless they give them the OK, and nowadays that's usually through Twitter feeds. Nobody in their right mind would risk a profitable career opportunity just for the sake of spilling the beans to some eager fans to make them happy. Which is why there are so many non-disclosure agreements & contracts nowadays. I post at a gaming forum and we used to have a regular, until he got a job at said company and has long since disappeared, for several years now that I think about it. It's just the nature of the business, nothing personal.

I'm sure he's definitely "in the know" as to what Tamashii has planned for release, as well as several prototypes which are still under consideration. And if he were to pop up tomorrow, I'm sure the only answer he'll give is "you guys already guessed which characters will be released in the near future and that's all I can say."

I predict 16, vegito, majin vegeta and kid buu will be 2015's releases. Manga gohan rerelease and no idea for sdcc. That's the scenario I'm preparing myself for.

Maybe an sdcc ssj3 goku repaint.

This is a fair and logical assessment sir! :rock

I wouldn't be surprised if Trunks or SSJ Vegeta is the OTHER re-release. It'd be nice if they update SSJ Vegeta with the yellow boot-tips as well and maybe a few other hands to go with him.

I too, hope they also re-release SSJ3 Goku. Since Kai is doing the Buu Saga, bringing SSJ3 Goku back makes sense. I also hope he gets a good repaint as well. Brighter orange gi tones with a flatter color to them. I'm not fond of the "glossy" look of the original. It works well for "alien" characters like Cell, but looks to plastic and fake when next to the more recent figure releases that have more of a "flat matte" look to them.

I want to throw out another SDCC guess: Kaio-Ken x20 Regular Goku. Easy repaint of the regular figure to a red, purple and black tones. Very similar to the "neon" coloring of Anime Vegeta.

That Figma Adult Mikuru might be spot-on, good find!

I've been wanting to custom a Bulma or Videl, and that might be a great starting point.

I was surprised by Figma!

First noticed them like more of the people here when they released the Samus & Link figures. Also noticed the Pit (from Kid Icarus) and then a HUGE back-log of female figures. It seems like just now Figma is getting out of making just chicks!!! :lol

This is a fair and logical assessment sir! :rock

I wouldn't be surprised if Trunks or SSJ Vegeta is the OTHER re-release. It'd be nice if they update SSJ Vegeta with the yellow boot-tips as well and maybe a few other hands to go with him.

I too, hope they also re-release SSJ3 Goku. Since Kai is doing the Buu Saga, bringing SSJ3 Goku back makes sense. I also hope he gets a good repaint as well. Brighter orange gi tones with a flatter color to them. I'm not fond of the "glossy" look of the original. It works well for "alien" characters like Cell, but looks to plastic and fake when next to the more recent figure releases that have more of a "flat matte" look to them.

I want to throw out another SDCC guess: Kaio-Ken x20 Regular Goku. Easy repaint of the regular figure to a red, purple and black tones. Very similar to the "neon" coloring of Anime Vegeta.

After seeing Arlian Vegeta in person, it's completely possible and has the potential to actually look amazing.

Goku_Kaioken_by_tyiftulofyujlogyuoSilverAngels07.jpg

SSJ3 Goku honestly shouldn't have been released until we got MORE from the Buu Saga, it'd make more sense. When Vegeta came, as he was in his Android/Cell Saga costume, it made sense because the next few releases - Trunks, SDCC Gohan and Perfect Cell - were from the same Saga. Additoinally with the Buu Saga focus, it would simply be wise in terms of market. This also helps with SSJ and Normal Goku, since they go with Frieza and Scouter Vegeta, along with potentially Krillin.

That said, due to seeing some rising costs everywhere, I bought Normal Goku off Amazon for $38 to avoid anything bad. I was going to wait a week from now but I'm a little worried. I actually went to a Japan market place with friends today and saw him there for $65 which worried me a lot but then I found out that the market place pays a lot for its imports, with Goku being their cheapest (they have some Good Smile statues for nearly $200 each, for reference). I'll probably go for 18, maybe some Zeroes and then 17. Should I fit in Manga Piccolo or hold off? I see him still at reasonable prices.

I say buy him now and if in a year or 2 you're no longer satisfied, re-sell him & get your money back+ some profit

Sadly, I have to agree with you. Oh well, it's still Vegeta!

That entire idea is based off of how I view the company's exclusiveness policy, which is the only negative aspect about the company to me. I can't see them re-releasing anything similar to another figure. That's why I don't think we'll ever get a normal Cell Saga Gohan head unless it comes on the Bojack Unbound movie body.

Back