S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unless "fugly" Vegeta ends up cheap for a while there is no chance im changing my mind; to hell with keeping it complete, I dont even want to support the release let alone give scalpers even more money for him!

My collection will from now be known as complete minus that one figure I will refuse to talk about :p

Hey that's good info Bardoon, nice! Happen to remember the source for stuff like that? I'm interested in why Toriyama made creative choices the way he did.

@Asura slapped myself over the head how long it took me to realise you did that to convey it as water.:lol

can NOT believe prison ***** is so expensive.

Used to cost me a soap bar back in the day.

Also, If Frieza is androgynous, am I not technically allowed to call him a her? I still wish frieza was predominantly seen as female instead of male, in terms of character. Would've made him even more offbeat and (pun extremely unintended) cooler imo.

And yes by now I know the emperor inspiration behind it.

Seriously absurd...SDCC has turned out to be the best and worst time to be a fan of this line. I wonder why Bluefin hasn't started to sell the exclusive on their site?

SDCC Vegeta, $100 bucks flat + free shipping, get em now before the listings rise & turn into $130 bucks free shipping, then $150, then $170, etc. i'm tellin you guys...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/SDCC-2014-...448?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a4211cda8

https://www.ebay.com/itm/SDCC-2014-...V_Movie_Character_Toys_US&hash=item3393e243ca

leOyjQ7.gif

Awesome reaper, thanks!

If arlia vegeta had been black haired originally, I might've bought the exclusive were it cheaper.

And I now definitely think brown haired vegeta would be a cool sgg Vegeta.

I just purchased materials to create a diorama for my Figuarts
I dunno why but I've been really into dioramas & set pieces lately
Seeing them just sitting on my shelf just doesn't do it for me anymore ):

I bought a SDCC Piccolo and received him today. It was a little more than I wanted to pay for figures in this line, but it was worth it to have Piccolo in the colors I remember him with. I grew up with the anime, so that yellow just looks wrong.

Back