S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There you go. That's absolutely a planned release that's just waiting for a green light. That's the same thing that the cards for alien warrior and wolf predator figures said at 2013 sdcc.

New display:

Does anyone have a pic of anime gohan's body with manga gohan's ss1 head on it?

For those who have SS Goku, I noticed his left arm pops off really easily, you turn it and it just falls to the floor. Is that a regular thing for this one?

^Same, no issues, I have no arm issues on anything whatsoever.

Saiyan saga vegeta's loose legs are the single true QC issue I've ever had. And Piccolo and Cell are somewhat prone to the loose leg joint too.

I have 2nd release Goku and his arm falls off multiple times while I'm trying to pose it. Very annoying.

How much was Cell when he was retail? I'm thinking about getting one and I'm seeing him for around 100 bucks.

I dont think there is any way to tell apart from the figure itself; the 1st releases are matt plastic, 2nd and 3rd are a bit shiny from what I can tell. The logo might be different, like the original is dbkai, newer ones might be the dbz logo, either printed or a sticker over the dbkai. Not sure though.

Unfortunately I don't have a full pic :/

In that case, I believe that you're looking at the Yamcha made by IF Labs. It's 7 inches from what I remember.

coUJfDn.jpg

Found two Super Saiyan 3 Goku figures at my local Too Cool/Anime store for $86 each. Paid an arm and a leg, $120 flat, for Saiyan Saga Vegeta. Considering that he's the first saga villain they've produced, and a great character, I didn't mind. It's an expensive hobby but I'm catching up slowly. Next week is Wizard World and I'm going to see what prices they'll have for a few other characters. Don't think I'm going to get SDCC Vegeta, I would rather put that money towards another character I don't have.

Super Saiyan 3 Goku is actually an amazing figure. I kept on hearing that it wasn't that great and didn't know if I should get it or not but when I saw it in person I had to buy it. I know not that many people care for the glow that is reflected on Goku's gi but with the special surrounding energy that it comes with I honestly like it a lot. At first, I was upset that Super Saiyan Goku 3 came with a face where his eyes were looking to the left but then I've been thinking of which pose to put him in and I think I found the perfect one for him when I bring in the display case.

Back