S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait till Android 17 is released in a few weeks

ir_4_17.jpg

Attachments

• e465b399a9014c08427cc72f0b7b02087af4f4b2.jpg
    e465b399a9014c08427cc72f0b7b02087af4f4b2.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 280
What? Sdcc vegeta was not $45 under the regular scouter vegeta price ? Can't be ? And sdcc vegeta was $79 on BBTS so I thought that was the retail on him. Does anyone know for sure what the retail for sdcc VEGETA was ? Online ?

What? Sdcc vegeta was not $45 under the regular scouter vegeta price ? Can't be ? And sdcc vegeta was $79 on BBTS so I thought that was the retail on him. Does anyone know for sure what the retail for sdcc VEGETA was ? Online ?

At SDCC it was $45... I bought one there, that was the price.

At SDCC it was $45... I bought one there, that was the price.

thats how it went with piccolo too. around the 40 at sdcc ad around the 60 at retail stores. some people though that wass justified because they paid for the tickets to go to sdcc and blah blah blah. :p

I don't mind an exclusive being more expensive, but 60 imo is the right price for a 45 con retail. 75 is too high as a starting price imo.

If that price remains like that or rises, I'm going to start moving over to the 'exclusives shouldn't be widely attractive releases' people.

Above all I'm bummed out that they haven't revealed much of a gameplan for 2015. I'd really hoped we'd get a bit more of a look into the future of where they wanna go with this line. Gonna scour youtube for some interviews.

Gonna update this post with everything I find.
Here's the first one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vla9rdvb7mM

I don't mind an exclusive being more expensive, but 60 imo is the right price for a 45 con retail. 75 is too high as a starting price imo.

If that price remains like that or rises, I'm going to start moving over to the 'exclusives shouldn't be widely attractive releases' people.

Above all I'm bummed out that they haven't revealed much of a gameplan for 2015. I'd really hoped we'd get a bit more of a look into the future of where they wanna go with this line. Gonna scour youtube for some interviews.

Gonna update this post with everything I find.
Here's the first one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vla9rdvb7mM

I'm just glad DBZ is getting more than 4 releases a year now. That and the fact that they're using this line to experiment on bigger figures, shows that this line is starting to become more of a priority. We do have 2 pending releases (SS Vegito, Nappa), Kid Buu as a strong possibility, and the Buu saga, and Saiyans as their focus, so we have a vague idea of the line would continue. It would have been nice to have some concrete plans, but I'm pretty satisfied.

Nappa is not a pending release. It's technically at this present moment not even a considered release.

We also this year had 4 release: Goku, 18, 17 and Broly. 16's not getting here before Jan '15 at the earliest.

Vegito isn't even confirmed to actually be a release in 2015 so what we truly know is this:
we're getting 16 too.
A chance of more big characters (not confirmation, a reconsideration) will be the case IF Broly does well. Isn't even necessarily Nappa.
Vegito MIGHT be a 2015 release.
According to Pwn buu is being kept for when DBKai reaches the buu era on TV in Japan.
Option packages are not under consideration (thanks Wolvie9!)
The line will never become disproportional to other lines to s high amount because they want to keep a fairy even attention to different licences. (Thanks wolvie9 again I think)
The line will gradually start focussing on the buu era with different era releases still possible. (Wolvie9)

That's not much imo. I hoped for more concrete info.

All tamashii does is consider many things and then suddenly show us something. It's okay, but it's not exactly ideal from a consumer pov.

This year we truly got 4 releases + an sdcc ex. I don't see that rising at all.

So currently in expectancy lies for 2015: 16, Vegito, 2 more + an excl. And I'd say a manga gohan rerelease (he is the last normal release like ssj goku and piccolo).

And I'm genuinely start ttarting to be really annoyed at myself for selling my second saiyan saga vegeta so if anybody doesn't like me, feast on my discontent.:lol

Nappa is not a pending release. It's technically at this present moment not even a considered release.

We also this year had 4 release: Goku, 18, 17 and Broly. 16's not getting here before Jan '15 at the earliest.

Vegito isn't even confirmed to actually be a release in 2015 so what we truly know is this:
we're getting 16 too.
A chance of more big characters (not confirmation, a reconsideration) will be the case IF Broly does well. Isn't even necessarily Nappa.
Vegito MIGHT be a 2015 release.
According to Pwn buu is being kept for when DBKai reaches the buu era on TV in Japan.
Option packages are not under consideration (thanks Wolvie9!)
The line will never become disproportional to other lines to s high amount because they want to keep a fairy even attention to different licences. (Thanks wolvie9 again I think)
The line will gradually start focussing on the buu era with different era releases still possible. (Wolvie9)

That's not much imo. I hoped for more concrete info.

All tamashii does is consider many things and then suddenly show us something. It's okay, but it's not exactly ideal from a consumer pov.

This year we truly got 4 releases + an sdcc ex. I don't see that rising at all.

So currently in expectancy lies for 2015: 16, Vegito, 2 more + an excl. And I'd say a manga gohan rerelease (he is the last normal release like ssj goku and piccolo).

I was including the SDCC in the four for last year, so it's five this year. Pending is more of a possible but not confirmed, but I'm not really surprised by SDCC to be honest.

Oh okay, well, I guess my hopes raised my expectations too much.

Also, pending means simply waiting in line. That assumes the existence of said (figurative) line. So I'd only use the word pending for things that are confirmed as coming in the future. But maybe that use of the word is too constricted.

Nappa is, based on the info we have, not at all set to do so. At best it's I'd say somewhat likely given a combo of demand + expected Broly sales.

Well big bad toy store was selling sdcc vegeta at $79.99 plus their $7.99 shipping it's $88 . I never saw him at $75

toyzinthebox had him for $75 for a while with free shipping I think... but CA sales tax in CA put him at just over $80.

And I got my saiyan saga vegeta back yesterday! Shockingly got him for $61 shipped... from Italy no less. Lucked out with a cheap buy it now auction. Right hip is ridiculously loose, but otherwise in great shape and jusdt happy to have it back.

As for the upcoming plans, Sirlian I was also very disappointed at the lack of info we got from SDCC. While Vegito may not be a pending release, I also think it's pretty clear we will get him in 2015. Whenever they show off a figure at the con, its usually one we are getting unless they specifically say "this is just for show" like they did with Nappa, Shen-Ron and someone else I am forgetting I think. I don't remember what Vegito's card said but I don't believe it was that.

Oh okay, well, I guess my hopes raised my expectations too much.

Also, pending means simply waiting in line. That assumes the existence of said (figurative) line. So I'd only use the word pending for things that are confirmed as coming in the future. But maybe that use of the word is too constricted.

Nappa is, based on the info we have, not at all set to do so. At best it's I'd say somewhat likely given a combo of demand + expected Broly sales.

Fair enough. I'm mostly optimistic because they held a very extensive panel at Japan Expo last month, which they don't normally do. They mentioned Nappa being "on the table if Broly does well", so perhaps pending was the wrong term. Still this line seems to be going strong.

10514583_342322379250544_5242853790822010816_n.jpg

Guess that means they're just waiting on their bosses to give them the go-ahead to mass-produce him. Whoever it was that made the final decision to not include this

547323_304577496292377_689242000_n.jpg

needs to get punched in the face :pfft:

Back