S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might as well throw in my list!

Heroes

1. Yamcha & Puar
2. Tien & Chiaotzu
3. Great Saiyaman Gohan
4. Buu Saga Vegeta
5. Future Gohan

Villains

1. Nappa
2. Kid Buu
3. Raditz
4. Captain Ginyu
5. Birusu

All these lists with very minor characters; you know they cant happen, right? They wont even make Nappa, the likes of Bulma will most certainly put the line in jeopardy!

Do you all want those because you like the characters or because they dont have many figures? Be honest please :p

Im just curious as to why, with the amount of major characters still to be made, you would choose such obscure and frankly useless characters with regards to articulation?

this line was in jeapordy even with big names :rolleyes2

I would like to see everyone's top five hero and villain wants. I don't care about polls or the possibility of them being released. What action figures do you want most in your collection?

All these lists with very minor characters; you know they cant happen, right? They wont even make Nappa, the likes of Bulma will most certainly put the line in jeopardy!

Do you all want those because you like the characters or because they dont have many figures? Be honest please :p

Im just curious as to why, with the amount of major characters still to be made, you would choose such obscure and frankly useless characters with regards to articulation?

I have no interest in Buu Saga and I'd personally like 1 version of a wide range of characters than several versions of the same one. I know that's unlikely as Saiyans are the best sellers but I was giving my own personal wants.

b-but they already made Nappa, they're just holding him hostage :monkey4

You know what I mean blood :lol

What im saying is currently it isnt, but making such minor characters would likely cause it to happen again. I know I wouldnt buy a Bulma or King Kai! :lol

I get the whole "one version" argument, but dragonball transcends many outfits and ages, and to say you dont want another Gohan for example is rather daft imo since any other version would be unique.

Im just baffled that anyone would want a figure of a character that wouldnt make use of articulation, which is what this line is mostly about, thats all.

You know what I mean blood :lol

What im saying is currently it isnt, but making such minor characters would likely cause it to happen again. I know I wouldnt buy a Bulma or King Kai! :lol

I get the whole "one version" argument, but dragonball transcends many outfits and ages, and to say you dont want another Gohan for example is rather daft imo since any other version would be unique.

yeah :p
but i mean the audience got bigger so maybe minor characters may still get enough sales :dunno

Minor fighters I can see them taking a gamble on, like Tien or *shudder* Yamcha, but minor non action characters? No point when a statue would do as much of a job.

Well it's more of a "what-if" wishlist, if Tamashii truly was open to making all of DBZ Figuarts then that opens the floodgates to minor characters with small but loyal fans. At the moment we're better off customizing a Sailor Moon figure into a Bulma or Videl....! Did I just give myself an idea for a new project? :dance

Minor fighters I can see them taking a gamble on, like Tien or *shudder* Yamcha, but minor non action characters? No point when a statue would do as much of a job.

i can deal with a zero bulma but Mr. satan, videl and master roshi needs to be articulated with many faces and such :panic:

In no specific order...
Heroes
Tien
Yamcha
Gogeta
Gotenks
Great Saiyaman w as many different heads as possible

Villains
Majin Vegeta
Kid Buu
Radditz
Nappa
Janemba

If I could add one more it would be wife beater Trunks.

It was more of a want list, I don't expect them to ever make a Bulma. Doesn't stop me from wanting it. I never really liked Yamcha or Tien but I'm sure those will be made before Bulma. I'll pretty much by anything they release at this point. While dragon ball z isn't my favorite anime, it was one of the first ones I used to watch so it hits a bit of nostalgia when I look at my display.

I would love to have some Sabaimen. Those cute little green monsters are just fun lol! Better make sure they can actually hug other toys so they can perform their terrorist suicide explosion attack :)

I think minor characters can actually sell! Just because Roshi or Bulma doesn't get to fight later on in the story doesn't mean they won't be fun to have as toys! Roshi can team up with Hentai Woody and we can have the Pervert Duo chasing all the toy girls like Sailor Moon and gang lol! Of course, they can also try to molest other toys like Broly, only to get beat up to a pulp. These characters would provide so much entertainment for those with a creative mind haha :D

I think the major characters should still be their main focus though, while the minor characters can be released alongside them from time to time. I think if they follow the character line-up of such games for the SNES like Dragonball Z Super Butouden 1 to 3, they'd cover all of the important characters already. Movie characters would also be wonderful, like Turles, Garlic Jr., and the others.

My wish is for Figuarts to someday complete and release all the characters in the Dragonball world, similar to the character line-up of games like Dragonball Z Tenkaichi 3. That's the last Dragonball game I've played (I can't play Battle of Z, no more consoles for me) and it really impressed me with the amount of characters it has! It even has Nam, the Frankenstein Android 8 or whatever he's called, General Blue, Tao Pai Pai, and others :)

I think Bulma deserves a figure as well because she's the main reason Goku got into this adventure anyway. Without her, Goku would have probably been stuck in that mountain with his 4-star Dragonball, and then later on killed by Demon King Piccolo or Raditz. :)

I like the characters I listed, and many more, but those I want the most

If it wasn't for Jaco the Galactic Patrolman, then Earth would've been destroyed & Goku would've landed on Mars or some place.

Heroes
1) Tien
2) Armored Trunks
3) Yamcha
4) Great Saiyanman
5) Bardock
Villains
1) Nappa
2) Raditz
3) Super Buu
4) Cooler
5) Majin Vegeta

Good to see so many showing their Yamcha appreciation.
I'd probably go with...
Heroes
1. Tien Saiyan/Android saga (optional green vest)
2. Yamcha Saiyan/Android saga (swappable hair)
3. Adult Gohan, whatever form.
4. Kid Gohan Saiyan/Namek (should probably include various parts to change saga)
5. I do not even know, Videl? Buu saga Vegeta?
Villians
1. Cooler Fourth form (Metal Cooler SDCC!)
2. Raditz
3. Nappa
4. Cooler Fifth form?
5. Janemba I guess

I am treating Buu as pretty much confirmed for this list. I only really want one form of Buu, so he's not on the list.

ANYONE? FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

Heroes:
1.Cell Games Vegeta (Platinum Blond)
2. Armored Trunks (Platinum Blond)
3. Battle Damaged Namek Goku (Platinum Blond)
4. Future Gohan
5. Bulma (Pre-Namek)

Villains:
1. Majin Vegeta (Platinum Blond)
2. Imperfect Cell
3. Semi-Perfect Cell
4. Raditz
5. Boohan (Super Boo fused with Gohan)

And this is the Bulma I want:
10445-dragon-ball-z-nursing-wounds-episode-screencap-1x38.jpg

Back