S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heroes

1. Mystic Gohan
2. King Kai, Bubbles, and Gregory
3. Dende & Popo
4. Tien & Chiaotzu
5. Yamcha & Puar

Villains

1. Majin Vegeta(with SSJ and normal parts)
2. Kid Buu
3. Beerus
4. Whis or Majin Buu
5. Cooler (any form)

I put Whis or Majin Buu because I don't know if Whis technically counts as a villain, so if he doesn't I'd want Majin Buu

Ya'll cheatin basterds!:lol

Don't care much about villains I'll see what pops up to my liking.

But I'm not picking up any villains post-frieza era I think.

heroes:
1.-Gotenks
2.- Great saiyaman
3.-Kid Gohan
4.-goten/trunks
5.-long hair trunks.

villains.-
1.-Super Buu
2.-Kid buu
3.-Maijin vegeta
4.-first for cell
5.-first form frieza

Heroes;

Bardock
Saiyaman
Tien
Yamcha
Supreme Kai
Bonus: Trunks rerelease

Villains;

Nappa
Kid Buu
Janemba
Dabura
Radditz

1. Saiyaman Gohan
2. Tienshinhan
3. Goku (end of DBZ/Buu Saga epilogue outfit)
4. Shenron
5. Nimbus

1. Raditz
2. Normal Broly
3. Recoome
4. Cooler
5. Chilled

@Big D I don't necessarily need ultimate gohan, could ditch that for nappa. Those 5 + a rerelease of ssj vegeta, or a bootleg if need be, and I could stop collecting without issues.

Na I take that back I'd buy Majin Vegeta as the sole buu era character (version) I'd own. Just for his outfit and the atonement scene.

Although if they'd make a zero out of that I'd be fine with that too.

Na I take that back I'd buy Majin Vegeta as the sole buu era character (version) I'd own. Just for his outfit and the atonement scene.

Although if they'd make a zero out of that I'd be fine with that too.

and kid trunks? to recreate this scene?

8882de8cd278146dc2d9651fb7e41362.jpg

although it may look like he's giving a bj like that

You know sdcc Goku is his proper anime colours right?

Anyway, my list is only heroes, I have all my favourite villains minus kid buu or buuhan.

1.Armored Trunks (long hair)
2.Ultimate Gohan
3.Buu saga Vegeta (+majin hair)
4.Namek Goku w/kanji and belt
5.Android saga Gohan
Yeah but the anime is pretty inconsistent with the colors. I do prefer it the regular colors.

Yeah but the anime is pretty inconsistent with the colors. I do prefer it the regular colors.

Agree, I'm joining to the minority. I also prefer manga color SSJ Goku, the light aura in his gi resembles so much better when he go SSJ. I prefer SDCC Piccolo though, but that figure is beyond my wallet.

**** I totally forgot about Tien. Yeah I do want Tien.

So no big d aint entirely the same, Im ditching U gohan for nappa and majin vegeta for tien and I just want a ssj vegeta rerelease.

So yeah a tall long haired trunks, a proper reg goku saiyan/namek, tien, nappa and an android saga kid gohan. + a ssj vegeta rerelease or boot repaint whatev. With those six I could stop collecting without serious discontent.

And no blood just care about that final atonement scream.

But ive said before I can do without anything post-cell. Wouldn'tt fuss over it.

And I'd set them up in an early non ssj android period vanilla group shot, kinda like the still from the show intro. And the rest all of them battling enemies in various poses. Vegeta and nappa together in a seperate duo display, or if they never make nappa, I'll buy a second goku fighting vegeta.

Kinda thought it out like that, pairs out perfectly for me. if they never make nappa, long haired trunks nor a saiyan goku, I could deal with it, somewhat.

But I guess for display purposes tien, normal android gohan and a ssj vegeta rerelease are my three most wanted figures in terms of completing my setups to the bare minimum.

There's a lot I can switch up about my mindset collecting this line but I think a saiyan/namek goku, tien and a tall long haired trunks is my unwavering top 3.

Anything apart from that is expansion and would make me rearrange my current setup, but without those three, mainly goku and tien I guess, my collection truly feels uncomplete.

So in terms of NEW characters I guess Tien is my nr 1...

Heroes:
Tien and Chiaotzu
Yamcha and Puar
King Kai with Bubbles and Gregory
Cell Saga Trunks
Bulma

Villains:
Cell Jr. 2 pack
Raditz
Nappa
Zarbon
Dodoria

Would also buy Saiyan Saga Goku, Androids 19 and 20 and the Ginyu Force, but only if there was a good chance of completing the line up. Unless I was blown away by the figure I wouldn't buy any other character, including Broly. Sorry Blood :chase

All these lists with very minor characters; you know they cant happen, right? They wont even make Nappa, the likes of Bulma will most certainly put the line in jeopardy!

Do you all want those because you like the characters or because they dont have many figures? Be honest please :p

Im just curious as to why, with the amount of major characters still to be made, you would choose such obscure and frankly useless characters with regards to articulation?

I would want a Bulma figuarts because she's been in a good amount of the show. Also because I'm a Vegeta fan so it would be nice to have his wife.

Back